Page 162 of 242 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I don't watch any of these shows.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    if you eat healthy, exercise, take the right supplements and don't smoke or overdo it with alcohol, you'll look young and age gracefully. i'm 31 and am carded every time i buy alcohol or lottery tickets. people always freak out when they see 1982 on my license. they say they assumed i was a 17. they ask me how i look so young. i just tell them eat a lot of raw vegetables, no sugar, and work out a lot. sweat a lot. and be positive.
    Shiloh, as a former bartender AND manager of a restaurant, most places are told to card people even if they look 50.

oh, and i worked at Target one Christmas and they make you card everyone who buys booze. oh and I'm a natural beauty
    Trixie, sluce, SHELLEE and 6 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I don't "watch" them either, I just give them the side-eye.
    sluce and Mel1973 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't "watch" them either, I just give them the side-eye.
    Is that like exchanging glances with it? Over sushi?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

No no no, exchanging glances would involve eye contact. No eye contact.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

side eye
    A facial expression expressing one's criticism, disapproval, animosity, or scorn of varying levels of intensity towards another person. Defined by one person looking at the other out of the corner of their eye(s) with a scowl, as their head is turned in a different direction.

Urban Dictionary: Side Eye

ETA:

saysthesinglegirl.com

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

It looks like those be jellus fat bitches giving the other woman the side eye...or they were about to eat sushi, and they just noticed in the corner of their mouth a herpes sore.
    Bombshell likes this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Rural people are often glamorous. That's why the magazine is called Town and ​Country.
    Unfortunately I got the beautiful area and non-glam people, along with giant rats and an outside loo that was an ordeal in winter. I did love being out in the middle of nowhere though (even more so after the bathroom renovations were done!).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    It looks like those be jellus fat bitches giving the other woman the side eye...or they were about to eat sushi, and they just noticed in the corner of their mouth a herpes sore.
    Right? Totally could have been.
    Butterfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    As previously mentioned, I really don't watch RHOBH, so I have to ask what the deal is with calling this chick Jacqueline? I understand she's doing it to be a bitch, but is it in reference to someone? Like Jackie O, or something, implying she's prissy. Or does she just think it's a better name than Joyce?

I only ask because she seems to be really committed to this "joke," so I wondered if it was at all clever. And I know, I know. Don't say it!
    nope. not funny, not clever.. just the best brandi can come up with given the brain cells she's killed with booze & botox.
    Yes, Whoopi was giving her side-eye and yes, Brandi played the old and stupid "Jacqueline" thing. And she was totally kissing Jenny McCarthy's ass. I think she thinks they have a lot in common.
    Jenny may be right about them having something in common... does jenny have hpv?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    From what went down on the show, it's kind of an insult to Joyce's real name. BG was going on and on about how Joyce doesn't suit her as it seems like a name of a fat old woman. She watched how pissed off it made Joyce to be called the wrong name, and even after Joyce pointed out that she was teased a lot about her name growing up, BG keeps it up. I'm no Joyce fan, but I'd be annoyed as hell too.

Unfortunately, BG is too stupid to realize that by keeping it up, she's making it very clear that the only thing she has to pick on about Joyce is an "unflattering" name. When Joyce fights back (as she has) she has plenty to choose from. Drunk, stupid, mean, botoxed to the point of wax figure etc etc etc. Then, of course, BG loses her shit and picks on Joyce about her name some more.
    i enjoyed when Brandi says "well, i don't like my name either joyce" and joyce says "so maybe you should change it" and brandi says "go fuck yourself" as usual.... so, she can be a kunt about joyce's name and then try and placate her by saying "i hate my name too...." (which joyce never said that she didn't like her name) but when joyce offers brandi a little piece of advice about that, it's "gfy"...
    I asked the same question awhile back, thinking that maybe I was missing the joke, but apparently not. It's not remotely funny, like a rhyme or a play on words, it's just...ok your name starts with a "J" so I will call you a different name that starts with "J", isn't that hysterical? *rolleyes* She should be trying to live that episode down, but instead she keeps it up to remind everyone what an idiot she is? Ok.

It's about as funny as me saying I don't like the name Brandi (especially with an "i") so I will christen her with a new "B" name. Let's see... "Bitch" is too obvious, so how about "Bimbo?" Yeah, Bimbo Granville. Except actually, that might be just a little bit funny, ok maybe not but still better than her dumbass Joyce/Jacqueline running "joke."

You don't say! Let me go find my shocked face.
    yes, she's an idiot and this is a way of reminding people of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Shiloh, as a former bartender AND manager of a restaurant, most places are told to card people even if they look 50.

oh, and i worked at Target one Christmas and they make you card everyone who buys booze. oh and I'm a natural beauty
    yeah, no shit. it's not a compliment, it's the fucking law AND their job...
    Novice and msdeb like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The more I think about it, it actually is a little hilarious that Brandi calls this woman Jacqueline to insult her. Though of course, the joke is on Brandi. By decrying Joyce as an ugly name, befitting an fat old woman, she's basically complimenting in her reverse. She's saying "old, ugly, and fat" don't suit her, and the prettier (in her opinion), softer Jacqueline is more appropriate. It's like changing your kid's name from Myrtle to Julie as a punishment. Not that Joyce is equal to Myrtle (I rather like it, actually), but the sheer idiocy of using a pretty name as a slur is kinda funny to me. Next fight with the DH, I'm totally going to be like, "go fuck yourself, handsome prince."

This is O/T, but I got carded today and it made me think of this thread. I'm usually not flattered by it because I worked in a bar long enough to know the rules, but this was for cigarettes (yeah, I suck) and the cashier actually said "Wow, I thought you were way younger" when she saw my DOB. Le sigh. The joy was short-lived, though. Once she realized my real "advanced" age, the pimply twerp fixed her slouch, double-checked that she'd given me a recept, and told me to "have a great day, ma'am."
    sluce and Flygirl like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Next fight with the DH, I'm totally going to be like, "go fuck yourself, handsome prince."
    hahaha me too!
    manningmsj likes this.

This is O/T, but I got carded today and it made me think of this thread. I'm usually not flattered by it because I worked in a bar long enough to know the rules, but this was for cigarettes (yeah, I suck) and the cashier actually said "Wow, I thought you were way younger" when she saw my DOB.
    I'm 42 and get carded for booze and cigarettes (I suck too) often. For the most part, I understand that I don't look 18 or 21, that I most likely look like an undercover cop or mole for the company. I do look younger, but not THAT young. And I only look this young because I'm a sunscreen whore. Not because I feel a huge urge to protect my youth, but because without it I would burst into flames and melt into one giant blister.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    And I only look this young because I'm a sunscreen whore.
    This, here too. I get a bit weirded out when I am carded, usually because I always have my kids with me and my 12 year old is nearly as tall as I am. I wonder, are they thinking I was 10 when I had him? Most likely it's just an across the board policy to card at certain places. I actually like being referred to as ma'am by people who I am not familiar with, my mom used to get SO offended by it (and she loved being carded), it makes me feel respected.

When I was last carded I was with my bff from college.
    The cashier asked who was buying the booze, when I said that I was, he demanded id. My friend said "and you didnt want it from me?" "no ma'am"....
    And she is a couple of years younger than me. She told her hubby that I got carded almost.immediately he got through the door at home! I think that she was more pleased than I was! Lol!

The whole name thing with Brandi with an I, is ridiculous but she's there for drama.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information