Page 161 of 242 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #2401
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Twitchy, if you need to infarc me, just let me stand right.... Ok, ready
    I've been infracted but now I want an infarc too. How do I arrange for this?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #2402
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Novice, do you have some personal fucking vendetta against me? you sound really miserable. maybe you're old and haggish? whatever. go fuck yourself.
    and fyi i never said living somewhere rural will make you age gracefully. i used the word AND, you moron. if she didn't want all the outlandish things and celebrity lifestyle, she'd live somewhere far away from it, and AGE GRACEFULLY i.e. not get shit tons of plastic surgery to keep up with the Jones's in Hollywood.
    Wanker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I've been infracted but now I want an infarc too. How do I arrange for this?
    Isn't that some sort of medical thing? I'm sure Christina on Greys Anatomy talks about heart infarcs or something.

    Can I just say for the record that Novice is actually a total hottie and she would get it til it broke?

    I saw this pic of Brandi on the daily fail and it made me lol. Her poor face is a plastic mess.

    Novice and Kittylady like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  3. #2403
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,367

    Default

    I laugh at your implication that Novice would stop just because it breaks.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  4. #2404
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, i hear that brandi's making a complete ass of herself on her publicity/book tour... in addition to whoppi's blank stare, brandi's up to her usual by talking shit about joyce (and referring to her as jacqueline)... she may be/look old but her schtick is old, old, OLD
    As previously mentioned, I really don't watch RHOBH, so I have to ask what the deal is with calling this chick Jacqueline? I understand she's doing it to be a bitch, but is it in reference to someone? Like Jackie O, or something, implying she's prissy. Or does she just think it's a better name than Joyce?

    I only ask because she seems to be really committed to this "joke," so I wondered if it was at all clever. And I know, I know. Don't say it!
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  5. #2405
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ...
    Yes, I live somewhere rural and *surprise surprise* we get hair cuts/colors, blow outs - indeed I had one on Friday before attending the opera (no lie). We drive cars or 4x4s, including Range Rovers, buy designer clothes for pleasure or work - I have Hunter wellies to feed the chickens & walk the dog & if you want to tell me that my neighbours aren't competitive in don't have face lifts, fillers or both you obviously need to update you real life experience of rural life.
    "Rural" is Not a dumping ground for washed up celebrity, and is.insulting to suggest so IMO.

    Also rural properties go for a premium because they are deemed such a great place to live (from city dwellers who have no clue what to do with the land) so are hardly "cheap", although in comparison to LA might be.
    Shit we have a one bed cottage that is worth £500k, minimum. And that's sterling Not dollars. Compare that to LA.

    ....
    i live in an urban area and right now i am NOT a fashion plate.

    but i gottta say this, what you say about rural properties cracks me up. i was on a local hike and some of the homes along the trails are kind of rustic. so i was going along, and two tourists, a dad and his kid, passed me. the boy looks at me, points to the 'cottage' next to us (probably worth >1.5mill) and asks me, is that a poor house? i started laughing and said No. was surprised that dad did not even admonish his kid. as a matter of fact, the dad's facial expression indicated *he* thought it was a 'poor' house.
    Novice likes this.

  6. #2406
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    19,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I read on twitter Whoopi Goldberg just gave Brandi the "bitch please" face the whole 5 mins she was on! I hope it ends up on Youtube lol.

    BG will be on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live with Jenny McCarthy tonite. Will she tell Jenny her pussy stinks if Jenny pisses her off? I think she will lick Jenny's face because BG is sooooooo sexy in her mind HA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, i hear that brandi's making a complete ass of herself on her publicity/book tour... in addition to whoppi's blank stare, brandi's up to her usual by talking shit about joyce (and referring to her as jacqueline)... she may be/look old but her schtick is old, old, OLD
    Yes, Whoopi was giving her side-eye and yes, Brandi played the old and stupid "Jacqueline" thing. And she was totally kissing Jenny McCarthy's ass. I think she thinks they have a lot in common.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  7. #2407
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    I have no respect for Whoopee since the "rape-rape" comment. Asinine just rubs me up the wrong way (can you tell?).

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i live in an urban area and right now i am NOT a fashion plate.

    but i gottta say this, what you say about rural properties cracks me up. i was on a local hike and some of the homes along the trails are kind of rustic. so i was going along, and two tourists, a dad and his kid, passed me. the boy looks at me, points to the 'cottage' next to us (probably worth >1.5mill) and asks me, is that a poor house? i started laughing and said No. was surprised that dad did not even admonish his kid. as a matter of fact, the dad's facial expression indicated *he* thought it was a 'poor' house.
    You don't have to be fashionable to be beautiful, and we all know that your beauty runs to the core.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I laugh at your implication that Novice would stop just because it breaks.
    I was always told "you break it, you buy it" and I've never had to pay for one yet!!! *sniff*
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Can I just say for the record that Novice is actually a total hottie and she would get it til it broke

    cheque or cash Doll?
    sluce and DirtyGossip01 like this.
    Free Charmed.

  8. #2408
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,498

    Default

    ^^^ you are too kind.

    btw, i should dig up a pic of the house that the kid thought was 'poor'. might be good for some grins.
    Novice likes this.

  9. #2409
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    As previously mentioned, I really don't watch RHOBH, so I have to ask what the deal is with calling this chick Jacqueline? I understand she's doing it to be a bitch, but is it in reference to someone? Like Jackie O, or something, implying she's prissy. Or does she just think it's a better name than Joyce?
    From what went down on the show, it's kind of an insult to Joyce's real name. BG was going on and on about how Joyce doesn't suit her as it seems like a name of a fat old woman. She watched how pissed off it made Joyce to be called the wrong name, and even after Joyce pointed out that she was teased a lot about her name growing up, BG keeps it up. I'm no Joyce fan, but I'd be annoyed as hell too.

    Unfortunately, BG is too stupid to realize that by keeping it up, she's making it very clear that the only thing she has to pick on about Joyce is an "unflattering" name. When Joyce fights back (as she has) she has plenty to choose from. Drunk, stupid, mean, botoxed to the point of wax figure etc etc etc. Then, of course, BG loses her shit and picks on Joyce about her name some more.
    manningmsj, Mel1973 and snoopqueen like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  10. #2410
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    19,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    As previously mentioned, I really don't watch RHOBH, so I have to ask what the deal is with calling this chick Jacqueline? I understand she's doing it to be a bitch, but is it in reference to someone? Like Jackie O, or something, implying she's prissy. Or does she just think it's a better name than Joyce?

    I only ask because she seems to be really committed to this "joke," so I wondered if it was at all clever. And I know, I know. Don't say it!
    I asked the same question awhile back, thinking that maybe I was missing the joke, but apparently not. It's not remotely funny, like a rhyme or a play on words, it's just...ok your name starts with a "J" so I will call you a different name that starts with "J", isn't that hysterical? *rolleyes* She should be trying to live that episode down, but instead she keeps it up to remind everyone what an idiot she is? Ok.

    It's about as funny as me saying I don't like the name Brandi (especially with an "i") so I will christen her with a new "B" name. Let's see... "Bitch" is too obvious, so how about "Bimbo?" Yeah, Bimbo Granville. Except actually, that might be just a little bit funny, ok maybe not but still better than her dumbass Joyce/Jacqueline running "joke."

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I have no respect for Whoopee since the "rape-rape" comment. Asinine just rubs me up the wrong way (can you tell?).
    You don't say! Let me go find my shocked face.
    manningmsj likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  11. #2411
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,228

    Default

    Rural people are often glamorous. That's why the magazine is called Town and ​Country.
    DirtyGossip01 likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #2412
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    ^^^^

    Thanks for answering, Bombshell and Trixie! I would be annoyed too. If someone is going to full on commit to mocking me, I at least expect a little effort! My friends joke about the spelling of my name (especially the inclusion of a totally unnecessary H), but the jabs are both good-natured and more importantly, hilarious. I'd be insulted if they didn't bother to be creative and just called me Melissa or Michelle or something. That's degrading.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  13. #2413
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Rural people are often glamorous. That's why the magazine is called Town and ​Country.
    Stop stalking me!!!!


    I (embarrassingly) am shocking with names, someone who has subsequently become a good work friend I used to really struggle to call her "real" name, I could cal her Gail, I occasionally called her Lisa, but Allyson? It was a struggle. She even used to answer to Gail.... Fortunately she laughs about it now.

    I have also called another work colleague by another name and really struggled with calling her by her "real" name, she went to visit her mom & told her about this & her mom went drip-white - Turns out I was calling her by her still-born/died-shortly-after-birth-twin's name.
    Same thing with Nick, used to call him Matt, and he LOVED it, because he thought that it meant his twin was near/close-by him.

    However, I have never arbitrarily decided to change someone's name, especially if they were teased about it as a kid.
    Free Charmed.

  14. #2414
    Gold Member Patty Rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Randomville
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I read on twitter Whoopi Goldberg just gave Brandi the "bitch please" face the whole 5 mins she was on! I hope it ends up on Youtube lol.
    I recorded today's View knowing Brandi would be a guest and just watched it. Whoopie didn't give Brandi the side eye or the "bitch please face". What she did as I've seen her do many times when she's bored and has no questions to ask the guest is she stares straight ahead and I'm guessing she's counting how much $$$$ per minute she's making.
    sluce and Just Kill Me like this.

  15. #2415
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,367

    Default

    ^^ I rarely watch but have been struck by how little Whoopie brings to the show.
    DirtyGossip01 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •