Page 16 of 242 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I always like a good PM campaign.
    Especially when they are about bacon.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She needs to stop saying how hard it is to send them to their Dads and using that as an excuse. She agreed to joint physical custody. She has done nothing to modify the schedule. So, talking about it, as an excuse for her behavior, is unacceptable.
    I agree...she used that excuse when she got her DUI shortly after the split. It's been 4 years now. I'm sure she misses the kids when they're with their dad, but c'mon, she can't find anything else to do besides getting wasted?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She should have gone with the "missing my dog, don't know if he's dead or alive" excuse.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

But she got a new dog to replace the missing dog so there's really nothing to stress about with the dogs

dogs are always replaceable.

sort of like ice cream cones.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It would be nice if people didn't make an excuse, just say "Oh shit, that was really fucked up and will never happen again" The whole thing should be mortifying.
    Trixie likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by no really View Post
    Twitchy killed me...Sorry for a rookie mistake. I won't, however, push the agenda that this thread was started for. Back to the Big Fat Liars, and you all have a fine day.
    And who are you again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    secret agendas
    obsession
    haterade
    pm campaigns
    professional hating

a noticible lack of vodka, crisco, cilantro and buttfucking
    Titos!!!!! Tiaras!!!! Toe-rings!!!!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think that's the entire sorta point. I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone defend Leann's actions. But if you ain't ready to burn her house down (with her and the husband inside), you're just not "on the right team"/"side"/you're obsessed. and the fact that there are "professional haters" is as fucked up as Leann is...
    The LeAnn defenders I'm talking about are generally on twitter, and I see the quotes posted here on GR.

As active as I've been on the LR thread, I guess I'm missing what you're saying about the reaction to not hating her. Not saying it's not there, just that I've missed it. It's not how I think and I just haven't noticed anybody else expressing those thoughts.

As for the professional haters, is it really fucked up? It's all on a continuum and everybody chooses where they draw the line. I would be embarrassed for people to know how much time I spend on GR because most would think that's fucked up in itself. Most people don't know nearly as much about celebrity gossip as I do and I've learned to keep my mouth shut during casual conversations about celebrities. If I talk about everything I've read about on here, I sound kind of obsessed with fucked up time priorities. Who am I to say that somebody who just focuses that amount of time on one particular celebrity is any worse than I am? Every single one of us who has been doing this a while has posted comments that were arguably over the top about one celeb or another. The fact that we're all still here on GR after years & years spending time & energy on people we don't even know doesn't exactly indicate that we're any less fucked up than a professional LR hater.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I didn't come here to start problems and I don't know what else I've said that is wrong. If it is about the JJ comments then fine, but my recent comments weren't naming names or anything more than what I've read here for years. Most of my searching out LR stuff came from what I've read here.

Quote Originally Posted by frockhorror View Post
    I'm reading Forever Amber at the mo, her name is Amber St Clare. Pure stripper name, it's as if her parents wanted her to become the 17th Century equivalent of Kim Kardashian.
    I love that book! Did you know when it first came out it was banned! I first read it years ago and my copy is pretty tattered. Amber was quite the bitch, wasn't she? It's one of those books I read over and over. Good for rainy days.
    frockhorror likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by no really View Post
    I didn't come here to start problems and I don't know what else I've said that is wrong
    from one of the deleted posts. "Go get him, ladies!"
    This is not your personal attack squad. You want to "get" someone, you go do it elsewhere.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Hit By Ban Bus!

I was being sarcastic...

I wasn't.
    Bluebonnet and Bombshell like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I'm confused, how do you do?

There is some "rabid" leann haters, just as there are some Brandi apologists, however, everyone has their favourite celeb (or list of *side-eyes Mel*) that they want to side with... I actually don't see an issue with it. I come here to read gossip and have a giggle not read page after page of calling people out.
    no really likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    As for the professional haters, is it really fucked up? It's all on a continuum and everybody chooses where they draw the line. I would be embarrassed for people to know how much time I spend on GR because most would think that's fucked up in itself. Most people don't know nearly as much about celebrity gossip as I do and I've learned to keep my mouth shut during casual conversations about celebrities. If I talk about everything I've read about on here, I sound kind of obsessed with fucked up time priorities. Who am I to say that somebody who just focuses that amount of time on one particular celebrity is any worse than I am? Every single one of us who has been doing this a while has posted comments that were arguably over the top about one celeb or another. The fact that we're all still here on GR after years & years spending time & energy on people we don't even know doesn't exactly indicate that we're any less fucked up than a professional LR hater.
    Quothed for the troof!! I too listen intently at social functions when people discuss celeb gossip. I act surprised and add little to the conversation. LOL
    sputnik, Bombshell and stef like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information