Page 159 of 242 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Novice, do you have some personal fucking vendetta against me? you sound really miserable. maybe you're old and haggish? whatever. go fuck yourself.
    and fyi i never said living somewhere rural will make you age gracefully. i used the word AND, you moron. if she didn't want all the outlandish things and celebrity lifestyle, she'd live somewhere far away from it, and AGE GRACEFULLY i.e. not get shit tons of plastic surgery to keep up with the Jones's in Hollywood.
    Wow. Talk about a personal attack.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Novice, do you have some personal fucking vendetta against me? you sound really miserable. maybe you're old and haggish? whatever. go fuck yourself.
    and fyi i never said living somewhere rural will make you age gracefully. i used the word AND, you moron. if she didn't want all the outlandish things and celebrity lifestyle, she'd live somewhere far away from it, and AGE GRACEFULLY i.e. not get shit tons of plastic surgery to keep up with the Jones's in Hollywood.
    Hahahaha! You are So funny. Irony is something metallic and shine to you isn't it? I recommend more bran in your diet so the shit comes out of your arse instead of your mouth, dear.
    Free Charmed.

You really could have explained your statement without the name calling. Completely unnecessary.
    Kittylady likes this.

if you eat healthy, exercise, take the right supplements and don't smoke or overdo it with alcohol, you'll look young and age gracefully. i'm 31 and am carded every time i buy alcohol or lottery tickets. people always freak out when they see 1982 on my license. they say they assumed i was a 17. they ask me how i look so young. i just tell them eat a lot of raw vegetables, no sugar, and work out a lot. sweat a lot. and be positive.

Yeah, sorry but I crack the fuck up over 30 year olds 'looking young'. You should look young at 30. Its not impressive.

And you're way out of line with the name calling.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

When you can say you were carded at a strip club at 43, then you can brag!

Yeah...it happened to me!
    sluce, czb, Butterfly and 4 others like this.

^you go girl. Tsk tsk on the name calling.
    Icepik likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

*Backs slowly out of thread*
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Cripes. Is old and haggish the new bitter jellus fattie?
    Kittylady and BrickHouse like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Surely the two don't need to be mutually exclusive? I could be an old, haggish, bitter, jellus fatty. And there's my five year plan for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    When you can say you were carded at a strip club at 43, then you can brag!

Yeah...it happened to me!
    Being very stressed (& not sleeping), buying alcohol at the supermarket (with those lights) at 38..... In LA!!!!

So I guess being haggish and old is, in reality, keeping me young. *smug*

I'm still waiting for an apology ShilohJulia.
    Free Charmed.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm still waiting for an apology ShilohJulia.
    I think that ShilohJulia's response to you was excessive and I hope she apologizes, but her rant was sparked by your comment, "seriously, what a ridiculously stupid statement." So hopefully you will apologize to her as well.
    Sylkyn likes this.

-

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

if you eat healthy, exercise, take the right supplements and don't smoke or overdo it with alcohol, you'll look young and age gracefully. i'm 31 and am carded every time i buy alcohol or lottery tickets. people always freak out when they see 1982 on my license. they say they assumed i was a 17. they ask me how i look so young. i just tell them eat a lot of raw vegetables, no sugar, and work out a lot. sweat a lot. and be positive.
    I eat whatever the fuck I want, only take vitamin C when I remember to buy some, smoke roll ups, like a beer and view hard exercise with suspicion and I can pass for younger than I am too. My mother is 64 this year, tans, smokes and runs about looking after my disabled stepdad and looks younger than she is. You are not in an exclusive club, you know, and some of us don't have to work so hard for it. Maybe it'll catch up with me one day but if my genetics keep on running true then I have a few good years yet, and to be quite honest even if it does it won't be the end of my world. There's more to life than being a pretty face and a skinny arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Living somewhere rural will not help you age gracefully.
    Hooo yeah! I've done rural winters and they are not kind to the complexion.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Because we rural folk know all the best places to hide a body.
    Indeed, although I must raise an objection to the Canadian method of feeding multiple bodies to pigs. I'm sure there's already more than enough piggy arsehole in some brands of sausages without someone adding human arseholes to the mix.

That was uncalled for and childish. And think on - regardless of all the healthy eating/my-body-is-a-temple stuff you are doing now one day someone younger is going to masturbate the chip on their shoulder and say the same about YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    *Backs slowly out of thread*
    *slams door before Bombshell gets out* And where do you think you're going, hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Possibly but do we still get fat fingers or should we start aspiring to wrinkled crone claws instead?

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I think that ShilohJulia's response to you was excessive and I hope she apologizes, but her rant was sparked by your comment, "seriously, what a ridiculously stupid statement." So hopefully you will apologize to her as well.
    Here, I think you dropped this.

I'd lend you mine but I'm still using it.
    dexter7, Butterfly and Bombshell like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    dougie! come on! big difference between a comment a poster makes about something a posters says (novice saying shi-loh made a stupid statement) and shi-loh coming backing and directly insulting novice's character (miserable) and appearance (old and haggish). And then on top of that, telling novice a profane statement (go fuck off). And then another name (moron). BIG DIFFERENCE. I hate to admit that I am disappointed you seem to think novice owes shi-loh an apology. Perhaps you may find it crass that novice thought shi-loh's statement was ridiculously stupid, but we don't have to agree with other posters and we are allowed to think and say that their comments are stupid. We are NOT allowed to directly insult and name call posters.
    stef and Butterfly like this.

Although, novice was a bit out of line there too as is kitty's spoon pic. An, as to reporting I already dealt with this yesterday!

Anyway, in the words of my mother: "stop picking at it or it's never going to get better."

So back to the regularly scheduled topic.....
    dougie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information