Page 157 of 242 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^^^^

I imagine her reading tweets with the same suggestion and scratching her head, wondering why people keep telling her to get a dinosaur.
    witchcurlgirl, Flygirl and sluce like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    im sure there are worse out there in the world, why take my post so serious on a gossip thread? Okay she's one of the worst dlist reality person mothers. This hag thinks nothing of humiliating her kids. Her eldest is 10, old enough to hear this stuff. She is pathetic.
    Worse than Octomom? Kate Gosselin? Michelle Duggar? I'd nominate Brandi for Mother of the Year any day over those three twats.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^

I imagine her reading tweets with the same suggestion and scratching her head, wondering why people keep telling her to get a dinosaur.
    You give her too much credit.
    manningmsj likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The fact that she's written a book at all makes one wish Fahrenheit 451 was non fiction.
    Laurent likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^

Oh, don't worry. One needn't wish for such extremes. Brandi Glanville writing a book is something that could only happen in a dystopian universe, anyway.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Bad Botox? Brandi Glanville Admits To ‘Overdoing It’ With Plastic Surgery In F-Bomb Filled Rant | Radar Online

Bad Botox? Brandi Glanville Admits To ‘Overdoing It’ With Plastic Surgery In F-Bomb Filled Rant
    Posted on Feb 6, 2014 @ 11:12AM | By Radar Staff

Getty Images

Brandi Glanville isn’t shy when it comes to talking about her plastic surgery procedures — recently admitting she’s overdone it at times.

During her recent PodcastOne show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ranted about a journalist who wrote that she had “alien-esque cheekbones that whispers had work done.”

“Go f—k yourself!” she said, in true Glanville form. “These are my cheek bones.”

PHOTOS: The World According To Brandi Glanville! The ‘Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills’ Star’s 30 Most Ridiculous & Outrageous Quotes

But Brandi admitted she’s not a stranger to the plastic surgeon’s knife and her list of procedures has included breast augmentation, vaginal rejuvenation, and facial fillers.

“Get an X-ray machine in here. I’ve had my boobs done and my vagina tightened.. and I’ve had some bad botox and bad fillers. That’s f—king it,” she ranted.

“I admit I’ve overdone it at times, but mama is f—king 41. Go f—k yourself! There’s a learning curve, and I want to be youthful forever,” she said.

As Radar previously reported, the gorgeous Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star admits she has come under fire for her plastic surgery secrets, but she is learning to cope with all of the criticism.

“Having grown up modeling, I’m very self-aware of my physical appearance,” the mother of Eddie Cibrian’s children told SHAPE. “It’s hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect! They’re all 20 years old and gorgeous, and I’m now in the same dating pool as them, yikes, it’s really hard! This town makes you insecure.”

Although she is enjoying her life in the public eye, Glanville admits that not everyone is a fan of hers.

“People have said horrible things like I’m ‘plastic’ and I’m a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin,” she says. “I think it’s human nature, and I know what they say isn’t true so I’ve learned to not take it to heart.”

Bad Botox? Brandi Glanville Admits To ‘Overdoing It’ With Plastic Surgery In F-Bomb Filled Rant | Radar Online
    if you don't like competing with 20 year olds, move out of L.A.! or at least that part of L.A.
    i'm sure with the amount of money she's spending living where she is, she could buy an actual mansion somewhere more modest.
    she wants to live there, she wants to date those guys, she wants to be competing over status and who's got the best body, richest boyfriend, or hottest couture clothes.
    otherwise she'd be living quietly somewhere rural, taking care of her boys and ageing gracefully.

Silver Member

Whoo, that photo is horrible. Too much botox and too much filler.

Open letter to Brandi.

Dear Brandi: Don't cry to people about how you are trying to look young and doing this stuff. You looked beautiful and fresh looking for your age, but because of shallowness decided being 40 and looking 35 and pretty wasn't good enough. You wanted to look 20 and instead now look older than you are. That stuff in your face looks lumpy and hard. Your eyebrows are arched and frozen because of all that botox in your face. Your skin looks horrible these days. Maybe lay off some of the booze, and instead of poking needles in your face like an addict needing his next fix, in this case your next fix of pillow face, try just focusing on great skin and the ability to have a pretty smile without looking like the joker because of inability to move your face normally. Newsflash. Real men aren't into frozen, plastic faces. You and your aging friends are missing the boat on what men find attractive, and that is a pleasant, natural-looking face with soft features that is welcoming, luminous skin, not the horror show middle-aged women are turning their faces into.

Silver Member

Lol Shiloh! You made me laugh. I can't picture Brandi living in a rural area.

I hate Radar's website. Excerpt from Radar article. Brandi talks Lisa Vanderpump money woes. This woman thinks nothing of telling personal stuff told to her in confidence.

"Glanville ratted out the British beauty, claiming her rival’s on-air persona is far from reality.

“On our show, there are certain people who want to project this perfect persona like there’s nothing wrong in the world,” Glanville said during her PodcastOne show.

“Like Lisa Vanderpump used to live deep in the Valley and was filing for bankruptcy — and she doesn’t want to talk about that. That’s interesting to me.”

On the hit Bravo reality show, Vanderpump flaunts her lavish lifestyle, letting the cameras film inside her new $10 million, 8000 square foot Beverly Hills mansion, while Glanville has rented modest homes that are a far cry from the mansions Vanderpump calls home now.

In addition, she and her husband Ken’s two restaurants, SUR and Villa Blanca, are promoted both on Real Housewives and Vanderpump Rules.

PHOTOS: Brandi Glanville Ties One On At Her Birthday Bash

Do you believe Brandi’s claim that Lisa was once bankrupt? Tell us in comments."
    Last edited by Beantownfan; February 7th, 2014 at 12:03 PM.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Whoo, that photo is horrible. Too much botox and too much filler.

Open letter to Brandi.

Dear Brandi: Don't cry to people about how you are trying to look young and doing this stuff. You looked beautiful and fresh looking for your age, but because of shallowness decided being 40 and looking 35 and pretty wasn't good enough. You wanted to look 20 and instead now look older than you are. That stuff in your face looks lumpy and hard. Your eyebrows are arched and frozen because of all that botox in your face. Your skin looks horrible these days. Maybe lay off some of the booze, and instead of poking needles in your face like an addict needing his next fix, in this case your next fix of pillow face, try just focusing on great skin and the ability to have a pretty smile without looking like the joker because of inability to move your face normally. Newsflash. Real men aren't into frozen, plastic faces. You and your aging friends are missing the boat on what men find attractive, and that is a pleasant, natural-looking face with soft features that is welcoming, luminous skin, not the horror show middle-aged women are turning their faces into.
    you obviously don't live in LA.
    Beantownfan and Novice like this.

Silver Member

I think Brandi's "Madame Elaine puppet face" will be the least of her problems with men. I think her behavior turns them off. The mouth, immature actions, drunk episodes and sheer stupidity is her problem. Plus her constant drama shhhhhhhh lol
    czb and snoopqueen like this.

Silver Member

lol just came across this on tumblr

Cheese and fucking rice this thread is confusing...
    Leeann's an idiot, brandi's a drunk,
    and eddie's a douche.
    Summed it all up.

Brandi reminds me of Raquel Welch in that pic which is incredible because Raquel Welch had to have a lot of ps to look like that!

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post

lol just came across this on tumblr
    Eddie looks wasted in this picture but Brandi looks pretty decent and proves that she should've left her face alone.
    mostroop and snoopqueen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Cheese and fucking rice this thread is confusing...
    Leeann's an idiot, brandi's a drunk,
    and eddie's a douche.
    Summed it all up.

I think most of us had that figured out by about page 2.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Thread Information