Page 156 of 242 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I don't hate the bitch. I think she's JUST AS BAD as Leann. I think she bullies people and uses people. I think she sets her kids up for too much exposure. I think her victim card has expired. I think she's dumb as a sack of hair. I think she's twitterpated and can't shut up. Reading a tweet of hers this week that basically threatens Lisa "U celebrate, LOVE, take under ur wing, throw party's 4a chick that fucks married men with pregnant wives but asks Kristen 2 go?" "See you Friday at the reunion."
    I don't hate her either, I don't know her. This thread is tame compared to LR one. I can't stand BG's fake, whines victim hood truth teller bs. The ones who hate a person they don't know (and they're on twitter) are not healthy. That's why I do the "fantardz and bitch" play on their words.

Any mother who befriends ilana A is cray. I don't think Ilana is playing with a full deck and is very weird with her son. Ilana is friends with BG and her 13 BFF's off twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I don't hate her either, I don't know her. This thread is tame compared to LR one. I can't stand BG's fake, whines victim hood truth teller bs. The ones who hate a person they don't know (and they're on twitter) are not healthy. That's why I do the "fantardz and bitch" play on their words.

Any mother who befriends ilana A is cray. I don't think Ilana is playing with a full deck and is very weird with her son. Ilana is friends with BG and her 13 BFF's off twitter.
    agreed. ilana is a complete brandi STAN! and Brandi is eventually going to feel the wrath... it won't be pretty either.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Ilana will write a blog if BG drops her. Know it.

Silver Member

brandi's tweet towards lisa shines some light on their feud. i don't think i would stay friends with someone who was close to a girl who fucked my husband for two years including while i was pregnant. she probably expected that if lisa was her real friend, she'd fire scheana or in the least not be close with her. then again lisa's friendships are made for tv. i doubt she likes scheana off screen.

wasn't the reason that Eddie rushed to court to get an order that the boys not be shown on RH because on the Brandi's first ep Jake was peeing all over one of the housewives lawn? at least Eddie cared enough to not want his sons embarrassed on national TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    brandi's tweet towards lisa shines some light on their feud. i don't think i would stay friends with someone who was close to a girl who fucked my husband for two years including while i was pregnant. she probably expected that if lisa was her real friend, she'd fire scheana or in the least not be close with her. then again lisa's friendships are made for tv. i doubt she likes scheana off screen.

wasn't the reason that Eddie rushed to court to get an order that the boys not be shown on RH because on the Brandi's first ep Jake was peeing all over one of the housewives lawn? at least Eddie cared enough to not want his sons embarrassed on national TV.
    I believe Lisa's known Scheana (and had her as an employee) for longer than she's known brandi. Also, if I recall correctly, Scheana is very close with Lisa's daughter, Pandora.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

I watched rhbh the other night in Palm Springs- she's just a sloppy mess. It's hardly cute at 21 but this chick is 40? Or pushing it? She's just a train wreck. My husband sat down and watched a few mins before walking away and commented on how she's just like a mom we know. All full of insecurity, plastic surgery and regrets still thinking she can go out and party like she did before her kids. And, obviously going out isn't the issue, nor is getting drunk every so often but making an asinine display of yourself like that on camera- sheesh! Get it together!

I initially felt bad for her in this saga but it's become oh so apparent that they are all crazy morons who feed on attention and ego. I blame Ediot for unleashing this dlist triangle of famewhoring!
    Kittylady likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Bad Botox? Brandi Glanville Admits To ‘Overdoing It’ With Plastic Surgery In F-Bomb Filled Rant | Radar Online

Bad Botox? Brandi Glanville Admits To ‘Overdoing It’ With Plastic Surgery In F-Bomb Filled Rant
    Posted on Feb 6, 2014 @ 11:12AM | By Radar Staff

Getty Images

Brandi Glanville isn’t shy when it comes to talking about her plastic surgery procedures — recently admitting she’s overdone it at times.

During her recent PodcastOne show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ranted about a journalist who wrote that she had “alien-esque cheekbones that whispers had work done.”

“Go f—k yourself!” she said, in true Glanville form. “These are my cheek bones.”

PHOTOS: The World According To Brandi Glanville! The ‘Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills’ Star’s 30 Most Ridiculous & Outrageous Quotes

But Brandi admitted she’s not a stranger to the plastic surgeon’s knife and her list of procedures has included breast augmentation, vaginal rejuvenation, and facial fillers.

“Get an X-ray machine in here. I’ve had my boobs done and my vagina tightened.. and I’ve had some bad botox and bad fillers. That’s f—king it,” she ranted.

“I admit I’ve overdone it at times, but mama is f—king 41. Go f—k yourself! There’s a learning curve, and I want to be youthful forever,” she said.

As Radar previously reported, the gorgeous Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star admits she has come under fire for her plastic surgery secrets, but she is learning to cope with all of the criticism.

“Having grown up modeling, I’m very self-aware of my physical appearance,” the mother of Eddie Cibrian’s children told SHAPE. “It’s hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect! They’re all 20 years old and gorgeous, and I’m now in the same dating pool as them, yikes, it’s really hard! This town makes you insecure.”

Although she is enjoying her life in the public eye, Glanville admits that not everyone is a fan of hers.

“People have said horrible things like I’m ‘plastic’ and I’m a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin,” she says. “I think it’s human nature, and I know what they say isn’t true so I’ve learned to not take it to heart.”

Bad Botox? Brandi Glanville Admits To ‘Overdoing It’ With Plastic Surgery In F-Bomb Filled Rant | Radar Online

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

“I admit I’ve overdone it at times, but mama is f—king 41. Go f—k yourself! There’s a learning curve, and I want to be youthful forever,” she said.
    And this is just how she looks, desperate, like she wants to be youthful forever. It is not the same as actually being youthful forever. She is confusing vitality with youth and now she has neither.

that pic above is not a good 41. whatever she's doing it's having the opposite effect than what she claims she desires.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

^^^ i don't have an issue with the overdone plastic surgery. that is part of the LA culture and she fits in - not saying that she looks great but it is what it is. but her retort to EVERTHING is fuck this, fuck that. grow up, sign up for word of the day from dictionary.com. learn to express yourself like an adult. dropping fbombs everywhere is not cool, unfiltered, but just makes her look DUMB. *preps for mel to say she is as dumb as a box of hair*

@mme v - witch was just too fast!

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

@mme v - witch was just too fast!
    Wait, what? Confused now.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Wait, what? Confused now.
    i was typing my text in response to your post @2333, but witch beat me so it looks like my post with ^^^ was in response to her.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

i was typing my text in response to your post @2333, but witch beat me so it looks like my post with ^^^ was in response to her.
    Oh, ok, got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    because I see the things B does as FAR more damaging than a fucking CAKE!
    the cake was far funnier though!!
    “Go f—k yourself!” she said, in true Glanville form. “These are my cheek bones.”
    Bones, yes. Whether are not you consider the 40 lbs of fillers on top of said cheek bones "yours" or not is up to you, I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by dexknows View Post
    I blame Ediot for unleashing this dlist triangle of famewhoring!
    I THANK Ediot for unleashing this dlist triangle of famewhoring. I could laugh a lot harder if children weren't involved though.
    Mel1973 likes this.

^^^ i don't have an issue with the overdone plastic surgery. that is part of the LA culture and she fits in - not saying that she looks great but it is what it is. but her retort to EVERTHING is fuck this, fuck that. grow up, sign up for word of the day from dictionary.com. learn to express yourself like an adult. dropping fbombs everywhere is not cool, unfiltered, but just makes her look DUMB. *preps for mel to say she is as dumb as a box of hair*
    or dumb as a sack of rocks. brandi needs a thesaurus.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information