Page 155 of 242 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Yay Sluce! That was hilarious
    sluce and czb like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

My favorite is number 12 - Who the fuck has 13 best girlfriends? Thirteen friends total sounds more accurate, but unless you're eleven years old you don't have thirteen best friends. Reminds me of a stimulating conversation I once had with my oldest (whose eight now, but was around six when she implemented this very mature ratings system) - "Lacey is my first best friend, Collette is my second best friend, Sari is my cousin and my best friend, so I count her third even though she's first to be fair, Lucy is my fourth best..." I ran out of the room by the time she started naming our pets.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

19. I learned to ski at age 23. (It's all been downhill since then)
    23. I keep a recorder in my car so when I think of profound things, I can remember them. (So far nothing has been recorded)
    24. My second book, Drinking and Dating, debuts in February. (on the 31st)
    I really needed this big of a laugh tonight, Sluce. Thanks.

COMEDY GOLD.
    sluce and snoopqueen like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

This haggard trick is so transparent. All the Brandi headlines yesterday and today are all "Brandi Glanville says Eddie Cibrian gave her HPV."

what did she tweet last night?

"the boys loved talking to their daddy last night!!!! He's still on vaca!!!! They miss him like crazy!!!!!"

she is the WORST mother. I love a mother who lumps her boys in with HPV. "The only permanent things I got from my marriage is Mason, Jake and HPV." Fuck yea BG you're the normal (not crazy one) in the BG/LR/EC triangle. So her fantardz say lol!

I get the whole "hatred thing" that you have with her, but she is far from being the WORST mother. Come see some of the mothers that I see in my line of work. I know other posters here see it even worse.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I get the whole "hatred thing" that you have with her, but she is far from being the WORST mother. Come see some of the mothers that I see in my line of work. I know other posters here see it even worse.
    im sure there are worse out there in the world, why take my post so serious on a gossip thread? Okay she's one of the worst dlist reality person mothers. This hag thinks nothing of humiliating her kids. Her eldest is 10, old enough to hear this stuff. She is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    im sure there are worse out there in the world, why take my post so serious on a gossip thread? Okay she's one of the worst dlist reality person mothers. This hag thinks nothing of humiliating her kids. Her eldest is 10, old enough to hear this stuff. She is pathetic.
    No shit! She's a fucking sorry mother. Any mom who says the things she's said (and continues to say) about her kids, IS a sorry bitch. No two ways around it. Any mom (in the public eye, especially) who behaves in the manner that BG has, is a piece of shit. Lying to herself and saying "they'll never know it happened" is bullshit. How many of her drunken pictures do we think they've seen? How many kids mock them for their mother having an STD? How many kids know about her pussy tightening/revagination surgery? I mean, people thought it was SO mean for that surgery to be public but BG is the one who continues to bring it up... in addition, she continues to tell the world that their father gave her an STD and wrecked her pussy. I could go on about how much fucking therapy these kids are going to need (and how much I'm sure LEANN will be paying for it... you know, 'cause BG is a broke-ass bitch) but someone will try and say they will only need therapy because of L & E... so ridiculous because I see the things B does as FAR more damaging than a fucking CAKE!
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

I'd like to think she wouldn't have told anyone, or had to own up to, the vaginal surgery if Leann hadn't blasted it to her fans first, but nah...she probably would have added it in the book anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I'd like to think she wouldn't have told anyone, or had to own up to, the vaginal surgery if Leann hadn't blasted it to her fans first, but nah...she probably would have added it in the book anyway.
    Of course she would have! NOTHING is sacred or off limits to public consumption. She can say "it's a lack of filter", but actually, it's a lack of shame and having zero self-respect. She has NO loyalty to her family - she's sold out her own dad in one book. Admitted to charging Eddie for her repussification because having HIS childrne RUINED (ROOONED) hers... talked about her kids' bedwetting issue... she's full on CRAY!
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Of course she would have! NOTHING is sacred or off limits to public consumption. She can say "it's a lack of filter", but actually, it's a lack of shame and having zero self-respect. She has NO loyalty to her family - she's sold out her own dad in one book. Admitted to charging Eddie for her repussification because having HIS childrne RUINED (ROOONED) hers... talked about her kids' bedwetting issue... she's full on CRAY!
    Mel, I know you have this "hate thing" on her..but you're right Brandi is CRAY and she's those kids mother. She lies when she says they don't see or hear the things she says or does. Because she also said Mason, 10, has to show her how to do stuff on youtube etc. but shhhhhhhhh don't let logic stand in the truth tellers way.

my personal fave is when Brandi tweeted "I don't buy followers and never will!!!!!" Hahaaaha if she says it that makes it true.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Mel, I know you have this "hate thing" on her..but you're right Brandi is CRAY and she's those kids mother. She lies when she says they don't see or hear the things she says or does. Because she also said Mason, 10, has to show her how to do stuff on youtube etc. but shhhhhhhhh don't let logic stand in the truth tellers way.

my personal fave is when Brandi tweeted "I don't buy followers and never will!!!!!" Hahaaaha if she says it that makes it true.
    I don't hate the bitch. I think she's JUST AS BAD as Leann. I think she bullies people and uses people. I think she sets her kids up for too much exposure. I think her victim card has expired. I think she's dumb as a sack of hair. I think she's twitterpated and can't shut up. Reading a tweet of hers this week that basically threatens Lisa "U celebrate, LOVE, take under ur wing, throw party's 4a chick that fucks married men with pregnant wives but asks Kristen 2 go?" "See you Friday at the reunion."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I'm Team Clusterfuck on this one too.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I'm Team Brandi's gonna pink wig FIRST!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Team there are not enough pink wigs in Hollywood to go around.
    Kittylady and Flygirl like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

we clearly need more nitters.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information