Page 154 of 242 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Pic's or it didn't happen!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Brandi Tweet: Working like crazy today! Kids, doctor, interview, tutor, taxman, lawyer etc...I wish I could spend the day tweeting

eh, bullshit
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Elite Member

^^ Well Mel, let's be fair here, that probably is a lot of work to her. We can only hope the tutor is for her - she could use some help with spelling & grammar - basically all things in the American language.
    Just Kill Me likes this.

I don't understand the obsession with Twitter. Of all the things I'd prefer to do when I'm "working like crazy," tweeting is not on the list. It may even be behind hard labor.

Then again, I'm wordy. Tweeting is hard labor.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Exactly. So why mess it up on purpose by doing something deliberate that you know damn well you shouldn't. So tired of the "life is messy" excuse for bad behavior.
    word.
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I don't understand the obsession with Twitter. Of all the things I'd prefer to do when I'm "working like crazy," tweeting is not on the list. It may even be behind hard labor.

Then again, I'm wordy. Tweeting is hard labor.
    reducing brilliance to a mere 140 characters is hard work!

On another note, it warms my mom heart to see Brandi group her kids in with HPV. I mean this in the kindest way, but how, after describing her pre and post marriage sexual behavior can she ever know without a doubt her HPV came from Eddie? This disease can lie dormant for years, and she takes pride in her sexually risqué behavior. Now that she knows for a fact she is an HPV carrier, maybe she should throw in a few chapters reminding her lovely fans to wrap it up.
    manningmsj likes this.

^^^

Wait, I'm confused. When did she group her kids in with HPV? Is that the doctor she was talking about in her tweet?

I agree with everything you said, though. Granted, who knows if she was tested after her last partner before Eddie? I know it's more routine now to do an HPV test and pap smear, since the pap can be normal even if HPV is present. Not sure how it worked fifteen years ago, but I think HPV was only tested for with an abnormal pap, so it went undetected if it was dormant. She probably can't be certain she got it from Eddie, and is so ignorant of its prevalence that she figures the chances are low her other partners had it too. I am curious, though, how she was able to get it in the book. Eddie must think it's likely he gave it to her, which isn't really telling since he's a dimwit too and probably doesn't know any better, but you'd think a lawyer would be smart enough to explain the facts to one of them. Even if it was Eddie, it's almost impossible to prove, so I wonder if he even realizes he had a case to remove it from the book.
    Flygirl likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Ya Think?! Brandi Glanville Admits She Joined Twitter To ‘Obsess’ Over LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Relationship

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 @ 15:05PM | By Radar Staff

More than four years after LeAnn RimesandEddie Cibrian embarked on their affair — and countless passive-agressive tweets later – Brandi Glanvilleis finally admitting she just might have a problem. The outspoken Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star admits to having an unhealthy obsession with Rimes and Cibrian in her new book, Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance, and only RadarOnline.com has all the details.
    In the very first chapter of her bombshell book, a follow-up to last year‘s Drinking & Tweeting, Glanville makes it clear for the first time that the very reason she got involved with Twitter to begin with was to track Rimes and Cibrian’s movements.
    PHOTOS: The World According To Brandi Glanville! The ‘Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills’ Star’s 30 Most Ridiculous & Outrageous Quotes
    “When I first discovered the benefits of technology and social media,” she admits, “I used it to obsess about my husband, his future wife, and our children throughout the breakup and divorce.”
    But now that the divorce is final, it seems the obsession hasn’t abated.
    As Radar has reported, Glanville takes time out to slam Rimes and Cibrian in the new book, calling Rimes a “cunt-ry singer” who can’t sell albums and blaming Cibrian for giving her the STD HPV.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Hey, wasn't she going to stop talking about them after the last book?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^^^

Maybe she meant after the first book she authors.

So never.

Wait, I'm confused. When did she group her kids in with HPV? Is that the doctor she was talking about in her tweet?
    Brandi then informs us of the three permanent reminders from her marriage – her two boys and HPV.!
    this might be just my wanting to hate on her, but that's how I read it.
    manningmsj likes this.

Silver Member

i mean, she writes about her life. she's on a reality show and she writes reality books. leann and eddie are a part of her life and her reality, so they're going to be brought up in her work.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    this might be just my wanting to hate on her, but that's how I read it.
    No, fail on me. Didn't even register. I thought you were talking about the tweet Mel posted about her "crazy work day." I'm hoping that's just poor phrasing on the author's part and she doesn't actually group them like that in the book. I know we joke a lot about what is and isn't damaging to these kids, and what they might grow up and see one day, but having your mom lump you with an STD is pretty cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    You win!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Ya Think?! Brandi Glanville Admits She Joined Twitter To ‘Obsess’ Over LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Relationship

More than four years after LeAnn RimesandEddie Cibrian embarked on their affair — and countless passive-agressive tweets later – Brandi Glanvilleis finally admitting she just might have a problem. The outspoken Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star admits to having an unhealthy obsession with Rimes and Cibrian in her new book, Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance, and only RadarOnline.com has all the details.
    In the very first chapter of her bombshell book, a follow-up to last year‘s Drinking & Tweeting, Glanville makes it clear for the first time that the very reason she got involved with Twitter to begin with was to track Rimes and Cibrian’s movements.
    PHOTOS: The World According To Brandi Glanville! The ‘Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills’ Star’s 30 Most Ridiculous & Outrageous Quotes
    “When I first discovered the benefits of technology and social media,” she admits, “I used it to obsess about my husband, his future wife, and our children throughout the breakup and divorce.”
    But now that the divorce is final, it seems the obsession hasn’t abated.
    As Radar has reported, Glanville takes time out to slam Rimes and Cibrian in the new book, calling Rimes a “cunt-ry singer” who can’t sell albums and blaming Cibrian for giving her the STD HPV.
    And she said "the BEST thing about this book is it isn't about my ex-husband. it's about me, me, me!!!" This bitch is just dumb as fuck!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Hey, wasn't she going to stop talking about them after the last book?
    yes. and she WILL... as soon as she stops obsessing about them... you know, like all the people claim Leann does and it's SO BAD when she does it... you know, she's a total SWF... shit, looks like there's two SWF so I guess it should now be DWF?

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i mean, she writes about her life. she's on a reality show and she writes reality books. leann and eddie are a part of her life and her reality, so they're going to be brought up in her work.
    Really? So are Leann and Eddie and YET L should never say anything about B or her stepsons or anything else, right?
    No, fail on me. Didn't even register. I thought you were talking about the tweet Mel posted about her "crazy work day." I'm hoping that's just poor phrasing on the author's part and she doesn't actually group them like that in the book. I know we joke a lot about what is and isn't damaging to these kids, and what they might grow up and see one day, but having your mom lump you with an STD is pretty cold.
    It's not poor phrasing, it's a fucking quote from Brandi's book... if you could call it a book
    #not a fucking book
    #bitch is obsessed
    #skank is hpv +
    Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    You win!
    *happy dance*
    neither of these two women are anything to write home about... I'm just waiting for everyone to realize that ONE is as bad as the other...
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Wow!! She's so deep and amazing!!! I added a little to help her out.

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bran...us-weekly.html

Brandi Glanville: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
    Us Weekly February 4, 2014 7:00 PM

These days, you can follow Brandi Glanville's life of luxury (and drama!) on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Mondays, 8 P.M). Below, the 41-year-old outspoken housewife spills to Us Weekly 25 things you might not know about her.

1. My go-to fast food is a Del Taco burrito with extra red sauce, extra cheese, easy beans and onions. (I'm a cheap date)

2. I rarely swear in my day-to-day life. The women on the show bring out my colorful language with their judgments! (It's not her fault!)

3. I love clipping coupons. (but I never actually use them...)

4. I'm a morning person. (after all, I usually head home as the sun rises)

5. I still get zits. (because I think I'm still a teenager and dress like one)

6. I am deathly afraid of fish. (but I love slimy men)

7. My kids [Mason, 10, and Jake, 6] can talk me into anything. (that way I don't have to be a responsible parent)

8. I love cooking. I'm famous for my taco nights. (yes we've heard all about your rejuvenated taco)

9. When I was growing up, I had a pet praying mantis named Dusty. (now I look like a praying mantis)

10. My top TV show is Seinfeld. (I heard there might be a reunion so maybe if I mention him I can get a role)

11. My parents have been happily married for 46 years. (they are ashamed of me)

12. I have 13 best girlfriends. (and they all hate me)

13. I like costume jewelry better than real diamonds. (because I haven't nailed down a man yet to buy me the real stuff)

14. I raced cars at age 14 and won at the Sacramento Raceway. (I've always been fast)

15. I only drove a stick shift until I moved to Los Angeles. (then I learn to ride the stick shift for money and fame)

16. I'm absolutely obsessed with vitamins. (shhh I swear they are vitamins!)

17. And lingerie! (and showing it when I get sloppy drunk)

18. I'm a middle child. (and the others hate me too)

19. I learned to ski at age 23. (It's all been downhill since then)

20. My favorite animal is an elephant because it's good luck. (and I like a man with a big trunk)

21. I lived in Europe (mostly Paris and Milan) for six years while modeling. (but you won't find much evidence of this)

22. I was a competitive gymnast until the 10th grade. (then I became a competitive dater)

23. I keep a recorder in my car so when I think of profound things, I can remember them. (So far nothing has been recorded)

24. My second book, Drinking and Dating, debuts in February. (on the 31st)

25. I'm a Scorpio rising. I love hard and I fight hard. (and I look hard)
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information