Page 153 of 242 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #2281
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,635

    Default

    Knowingly fucking someone who is married (and cheating on someone in order to be with you) is just flat out wrong in my book. Whether you're a man or a woman.

    I know not everyone agrees with this. I have friends who don't agree. Or at least didn't until the shoe was on the other foot and they became the married person getting cheated on!
    Flygirl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #2282
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Knowingly fucking someone who is married (and cheating on someone in order to be with you) is just flat out wrong in my book. Whether you're a man or a woman.

    I know not everyone agrees with this. I have friends who don't agree. Or at least didn't until the shoe was on the other foot and they became the married person getting cheated on!
    It is wrong. But don't assume all human beings are perfect. Life can be messy.

    eww at those saying Brandi is beautiful. I don't think she's beautiful in the least. Too thinned (from nose job) nose and plastic face. Her legs are no muscle tone gross. Don't get me started on her fake personality.
    snoopqueen likes this.

  3. #2283
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    It is wrong. But don't assume all human beings are perfect. Life can be messy.
    Exactly. So why mess it up on purpose by doing something deliberate that you know damn well you shouldn't. So tired of the "life is messy" excuse for bad behavior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    eww at those saying Brandi is beautiful. I don't think she's beautiful in the least. Too thinned (from nose job) nose and plastic face. Her legs are no muscle tone gross. Don't get me started on her fake personality.
    I think she used to be beautiful. But yeah, now she's a scrawny, plasticized mess. That's mostly her own doing. She should have left well enough alone. Typical insecure ass bimbo. Screw finding a nice "boring" guy (i.e. one who won't cheat) you can be yourself with. She makes her own life more complicated than it needs to be.

    Still find her the lesser of three evils.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #2284
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hartford CT USA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Brandi used to be beautiful.. and still sometimes is (she looked really gorg on RHOBH last week for some reason but then other episodes she'll look janky). she's still way better looking than leann, not that it's really a competition at this point...

  5. #2285
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,635

    Default

    Being one of three of the Axis of Stupid is how I came to know her. And that crazy train is still rolling along. So I can't think of her and completely avoid thinking of the other two. Maybe it would be different if I was a RH watcher. And there wasn't years of SWFing fugly styles and PS going on.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  6. #2286
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    It so easy to blame the woman, like men absolutely have no control over their dick.
    It's us girls without the control. It's how we "fall pregnant" all the time. Oops. Just slipped and fell on another dick.....

  7. #2287
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    i hate when that happens!



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #2288
    Elite Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    It's us girls without the control. It's how we "fall pregnant" all the time. Oops. Just slipped and fell on another dick.....


    I put one of these in my bedroom when my youngest was born.
    Kittylady, My Own Way and Flygirl like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  9. #2289
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    i hate when that happens!
    I LOVE it!!
    *Kat*, Kittylady and Jazzy like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #2290
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I LOVE it!!
    i'm in agreement with slut.
    sluce, Kittylady and Jazzy like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #2291
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Brandi used to be beautiful.. and still sometimes is (she looked really gorg on RHOBH last week for some reason but then other episodes she'll look janky). she's still way better looking than leann, not that it's really a competition at this point...
    I happen to think there's been pics at events and other places where LR is prettier than BG. Beauty is subjective.

  12. #2292
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Separate post because it is long..

    source: realitytea

    the book cover is beyond photoshopped to make her look like another person.



    Brandi Glanville is temporarily taking her writing gig off twitter and publishing her second book Drinking & Dating.


    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star promises to continue with the raunchy, straightforward, outspoken approach that made her first book such a success.


    "I dedicate this book to all the men I've loved before and to all the single people looking for love in this world: keep hope alive, learn from my mistakes, and by all means #KeepItSexy," Brandi begins after telling us P.S. "Social media is ruining romance". Yes, Brandi and so are drunken tabloid photos.


    With an introduction titled "How To Get Screwed" (the first line of which is "F–k me."), you know you're in for a wild ride! Brandi gives a ton of anecdotes and continues with her theme of interweaving hashtags throughout the text as if twitter truly is writing this book.


    A snippet of the introduction and the first chapter below.




    From the Introduction:


    “I’m sure people have wondered what I could possibly have left to discuss after I freely aired all of the dirty laundry in my first book, from my husband’s torrid affairs with cocktail waitresses, well-known actresses (#MyLipsAreSealed), and one cunt-ry music singer to my undergoing vaginal reconstructive surgery to make my kitty seventeen again. The answer was simple: drinking, dating, and occasionally medicating… and other ways I’ve gotten f–ked.” Oh Brandi… do we really want to know. Apparently she thinks we do!


    "There are a million ways to get screwed in this town – and I've experienced most of them."


    “Learning that some douche bag, wannabe talk-show host that I went on one pity date with was selling completely false stories about me because not only was his career in the shitter but I also refused to have sex with him, is one way. Getting pinned to the hood of a professional athlete’s Porsche on a dark side street in Beverly Hills because neither of us could wait the fifteen-minute drive to his house is another. I never seemed to have a problem getting f—ked – good or bad."


    "It's been five years since my life was forever changed. I've been separated and then divorced for almost as long as I was married… "


    Brandi then informs us of the three permanent reminders from her marriage – her two boys and HPV. She warns us to #SeeYourDoctor and recites some scary HPV statistics. Yikes!


    Brandi goes on to embrace all of her embarrassing moments!


    “I went through hell and back, but I’m here, I’m breathing, and I’m still using wildly inappropriate language at the worst possible moments. #BrandiBlunders. I’ve embraced being a single mom and created a very happy life for my boys and me. I continue to make embarrassing mistakes all the time and I still have a really poor knowledge of historical political figures, I’ve always owned it. #Duh. No more ex-husbands to blame, no more horrible friends to make me feel bad, and no more seventeen-year-old vagina (See chapter 4 where I discuss one of the gorgeously well-endowed men I dated. My kitty’s probably more like twenty-three now, which isn’t horrible. #CouldBeWorse.)"




    Brandi goes onto deny having affairs during her marriage, discuss how she can't stand reading personal, private details of her life in the tabloids ("#UsWeekly"), and discovering a new mantra for deciding who to date (No one is off limits, there are no types, and "Yes is the new no!").


    And now onto Chapter 1: "I Survived. Now What?"


    Brandi explains to us the importance of having the right zip code and living on the "right side of Mulholland Drive".




    "When it comes to domestic life, you can tell a lot about a person based solely on where he or she lives," Brandi writes. Then she details how she became another in a series of Hollywood's failed Stepford wives.


    Brandi met Eddie Cibrian shortly after moving to LA when she was just a starving, single gal model who would act as a rich Persian's non-sexual escort armcandy ("In fact, he's still a close friend of mine today," Brandi reveals.) In exchange for him paying half of her rent for a decent apartment she shared with her friend Michelle they helped him gain entry into the exclusive Hollywood clubs.


    After years of moving around The Valley, Brandi and Eddie eventually landed in "the deepest part of The Valley: Cala-f–king-basas. #KrisJenner." It was a sleepy nothing town at the time, despite being only 25 miles from Hollywood. "Our real estate agent told us the town was dubbed 'the land of horses and divorces' because everything for sale in the area was either bare land or the product of yet another failed marriage." I guess it was foreshadowing!


    “I was trapped in Housewives Hell. Not that it wasn’t pretty and pristine, but there were more bored housewives per square mile there than in a pole-dancing strip class. #GuiltyAsCharged. Every husband was fucking somebody else’s wife, and antidepressants might as well have been popped with a PEZ dispenser. I referred to the gates that enclosed our beautiful community as my own personal Truman Show (including the fake husband) or, if you prefer Groundhog Day. Either way, I quickly became my own version of a Stepford wife.”


    Brandi's book is currently available for pre-order. And can we just talk about the holy Photoshop on that book cover?!


    Well tonight is a brand new episode of RHOBH. Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia finally have a blowout after weeks of passive-aggressive fighting. Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle reignite their friendship to throw a joint birthday party for Mauricio and Ken.

  13. #2293
    Gold Member coolade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I happen to think there's been pics at events and other places where LR is prettier than BG. Beauty is subjective.
    Pic's or it didn't happen!!!

  14. #2294
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    the book cover is beyond photoshopped to make her look like another person.

    Brandi Glanville is temporarily taking her writing gig off twitter and publishing her second book Drinking & Dating.


    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star promises to continue with the raunchy, straightforward, outspoken approach that made her first book such a success.


    "I dedicate this book to all the men I've loved before and to all the single people looking for love in this world: keep hope alive, learn from my mistakes, and by all means #KeepItSexy," Brandi begins after telling us P.S. "Social media is ruining romance". Yes, Brandi and so are drunken tabloid photos.


    With an introduction titled "How To Get Screwed" (the first line of which is "F–k me."), you know you're in for a wild ride! Brandi gives a ton of anecdotes and continues with her theme of interweaving hashtags throughout the text as if twitter truly is writing this book.


    A snippet of the introduction and the first chapter below.




    From the Introduction:


    “I’m sure people have wondered what I could possibly have left to discuss after I freely aired all of the dirty laundry in my first book, from my husband’s torrid affairs with cocktail waitresses, well-known actresses (#MyLipsAreSealed), and one cunt-ry music singer to my undergoing vaginal reconstructive surgery to make my kitty seventeen again. The answer was simple: drinking, dating, and occasionally medicating… and other ways I’ve gotten f–ked.” Oh Brandi… do we really want to know. Apparently she thinks we do!


    "There are a million ways to get screwed in this town – and I've experienced most of them."


    “Learning that some douche bag, wannabe talk-show host that I went on one pity date with was selling completely false stories about me because not only was his career in the shitter but I also refused to have sex with him, is one way. Getting pinned to the hood of a professional athlete’s Porsche on a dark side street in Beverly Hills because neither of us could wait the fifteen-minute drive to his house is another. I never seemed to have a problem getting f—ked – good or bad."


    "It's been five years since my life was forever changed. I've been separated and then divorced for almost as long as I was married… "


    Brandi then informs us of the three permanent reminders from her marriage – her two boys and HPV. She warns us to #SeeYourDoctor and recites some scary HPV statistics. Yikes!


    Brandi goes on to embrace all of her embarrassing moments!


    “I went through hell and back, but I’m here, I’m breathing, and I’m still using wildly inappropriate language at the worst possible moments. #BrandiBlunders. I’ve embraced being a single mom and created a very happy life for my boys and me. I continue to make embarrassing mistakes all the time and I still have a really poor knowledge of historical political figures, I’ve always owned it. #Duh. No more ex-husbands to blame, no more horrible friends to make me feel bad, and no more seventeen-year-old vagina (See chapter 4 where I discuss one of the gorgeously well-endowed men I dated. My kitty’s probably more like twenty-three now, which isn’t horrible. #CouldBeWorse.)"


    Brandi goes onto deny having affairs during her marriage, discuss how she can't stand reading personal, private details of her life in the tabloids ("#UsWeekly"), and discovering a new mantra for deciding who to date (No one is off limits, there are no types, and "Yes is the new no!").


    And now onto Chapter 1: "I Survived. Now What?"


    Brandi explains to us the importance of having the right zip code and living on the "right side of Mulholland Drive".




    "When it comes to domestic life, you can tell a lot about a person based solely on where he or she lives," Brandi writes. Then she details how she became another in a series of Hollywood's failed Stepford wives.


    Brandi met Eddie Cibrian shortly after moving to LA when she was just a starving, single gal model who would act as a rich Persian's non-sexual escort armcandy ("In fact, he's still a close friend of mine today," Brandi reveals.) In exchange for him paying half of her rent for a decent apartment she shared with her friend Michelle they helped him gain entry into the exclusive Hollywood clubs.


    After years of moving around The Valley, Brandi and Eddie eventually landed in "the deepest part of The Valley: Cala-f–king-basas. #KrisJenner." It was a sleepy nothing town at the time, despite being only 25 miles from Hollywood. "Our real estate agent told us the town was dubbed 'the land of horses and divorces' because everything for sale in the area was either bare land or the product of yet another failed marriage." I guess it was foreshadowing!


    I was trapped in Housewives Hell. Not that it wasn’t pretty and pristine, but there were more bored housewives per square mile there than in a pole-dancing strip class. #GuiltyAsCharged. Every husband was fucking somebody else’s wife, and antidepressants might as well have been popped with a PEZ dispenser. I referred to the gates that enclosed our beautiful community as my own personal Truman Show (including the fake husband) or, if you prefer Groundhog Day. Either way, I quickly became my own version of a Stepford wife.”


    Brandi's book is currently available for pre-order. And can we just talk about the holy Photoshop on that book cover?!


    Well tonight is a brand new episode of RHOBH. Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia finally have a blowout after weeks of passive-aggressive fighting. Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle reignite their friendship to throw a joint birthday party for Mauricio and Ken.
    God am I sick of hearing this bitch's shit! It was either a bad marriage and your life was magically better after the divorce or it was a good marriage and your life was roooned forever. She's a bad liar and you can see that she's certainly heavy-handed with the artistic license. I find her as despicable (sometimes MORE) than the other one... I'm sure her kids will love hearing about their mommy getting fucked on the hood of a car in the street and other #brandi blunders #mommys a dirty whore...
    Beantownfan and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  15. #2295
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    "When it comes to domestic life, you can tell a lot about a person based solely on where he or she lives," Brandi writes.
    my god you're a shallow, vacuous bimbo.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •