Page 152 of 242 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I don't imagine as a first time author she had a fantastic deal. Also, wasn't she number one on the digital best seller list or something? Maybe that pays less.

She's not worth $4 million. I'd be surprised if she's even worth $1 mil.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She doesn't even own a home.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    given her zip code, that is not surprising....

she makes about $100k for the show this season, at first it was very low. nothing else she has done would have supplemented her salary to push her worth to $4 million. at the most she took in $200-250 k last year, and that's a high ball estimate.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she makes about $100k for the show this season, at first it was very low. nothing else she has done would have supplemented her salary to push her worth to $4 million. at the most she took in $200-250 k last year, and that's a high ball estimate.
    This ugly hag spends at least 60k annually on laser surgeries on her face. She lies telling her fantardz the lasers are for her melasma. Bitch lies. She's so vain has to keep her skin lasered off.

Mel, the billionaire was Mike Meldman. She thought they were exclusive but found out he was seeing other women HA. She went bitter on him by saying on Howard Stern she had to get drunk to sleep with him he was so ugly to her. She can't keep a man. Gee, it can't be her winning personality and bipolar drunkeness could it?
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    This ugly hag spends at least 60k annually on laser surgeries on her face. She lies telling her fantardz the lasers are for her melasma. Bitch lies. She's so vain has to keep her skin lasered off.
    Actually, that's not technically a lie. Melasma is a harmless skin condition, so the decision to treat is usually for cosmetic reasons. So while it may be "vain," it's pretty common. Also, there's a few studies that link hydroquinone, the most common topical treatment to correct it, to an increased risk of skin cancer for women with HPV, so her options may be limited to the more expensive treatments like laser therapy and chemical peels. 60k is a high price tag for all of that, don't get me wrong, and I certainly can't say I approve of a woman who cries poverty throwing all of that money away on her face, but she's not technically denying or concealing anything by admitting it's for melasma. If her fans look it up, they will see the treatments are elective. More likely, is that included in that 60k figure (did you read that somewhere or did she say it?) is also all of her other "elective" procedures that can't be attributed to a condition other than her age. Fillers and botox probably amount to half of what she spends on her skin.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

^^ Google tells me she admits to 30K in cosmetic surgery including stuff she had done while married, plus her designer vag.
    manningmsj likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Paging, LeAnn Rimes? Brandi Glanville Takes Major Dig At Nemesis, Declares Women Should €˜Keep Legs Closed To Married Men!€™ | Radar Online

Paging, LeAnn Rimes? Brandi Glanville Takes Major Dig At Nemesis, Declares Women Should ‘Keep Legs Closed To Married Men!’
    Posted on Jan 29, 2014 @ 14:19PM | By Amber James

Nearly four-and-a-half years after Eddie Cibrian cheated on Brandi Glanville with his now-wife LeAnn Rimes, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star almost got caught in her own dangerous liaison!

Opening up about her dating life, Glanville revealed she recently went on a date with a man, whom she later discovered was married.

“I met the cutest boy. He didn’t have a wedding ring on, and we flirted all night… Then, I Googled his a** and found out he’s married! I guess, it’s better to do your homework before you get in trouble,” Glanville revealed during a recent episode of Brandi Glanville Unfiltered.

Despite their obvious chemistry, there was no second date.

“If your husband cheats on you, you’re not going to want to date a married man,” she said.

Reflecting on the damage and betrayal she suffered from her ex-husband’s cheating scandal, the outspoken mother-of-two offered up a candid piece of advice to her female listeners: “All you women out there need to close your legs to married men! We are our own worst enemies, ladies. Let’s keep this together and not allow this cheating sh-t to happen.”

As fans recall, 41-year-old Glanville discovered — with the rest of the world — that Cibrian, 40, was having an affair with Rimes when photos of the two canoodling appeared on the cover of a magazine.

Despite the heartbreak, the reality star said that she’s single and into dating all types of guys.

“There are gross guys I have sex with on occasion… But all the guys that hit on me are young or really, really old. There is no middle ground,” she candidly revealed.

Joking that she’s “competing with her former self,” the Beverly Hills housewife added: “It’s so hard getting older in this town. I’m not 20 anymore.”

Paging, LeAnn Rimes? Brandi Glanville Takes Major Dig At Nemesis, Declares Women Should €˜Keep Legs Closed To Married Men!€™ | Radar Online

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^Some of the quotes they used are old. From her book, I think. The whole article sounds dated. Fan favorite? Not anymore.

I saw something yesterday that she reached out to Lisa on Twitter? No response, though. I'll try to find the article in a bit when I'm not on my phone. In any case, she would be wise to get back in Lisa's good graces. I don't really watch the show so I have no idea if it's possible or if she deserves it, but she was a lot more likable when she had Lisa's support and influence.

The tweet I read didn't seem very genuine, though. Mostly because it was a tweet. I get that it's part of the culture now, but I always question the intentions of people who use Twitter to air their dirty laundry. When you want to make up with a friend or let them know you still care despite a disagreement, you call. Write a note. Message them on fucking Facebook. When you want everyone to stop thinking you're an asshole who backstabbed your strongest supporter, you tag them in a tweet for millions to see.

ETA: Here's the article.

Brandi Glanville reaches out to Lisa Vanderpump to tell her how much she cares

Related Photo:

Photo by Valerie Macon/Getty Images

January 26, 2014

Brandi Glanville often puts up a tough attitude but she seems to be letting her guard down a bit when it comes to fixing her friendship with fellow "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump. On Saturday, Jan. 25, Brandi reached out to Lisa with a tweet that expresses just how much she cares about her.

"2 be upset or hurt by someone u really have to care about them &that is my situation with @LisaVanderpump I care, Im hurt&were on a break" she tweeted.

By directing the tweet to Lisa, Brandi clearly wanted her to see it. Lisa, however, has so far chosen not to respond to the message, at least publicly.

Brandi may now be wishing that she didn't send the tweet because not only has it not been publicly acknowledged by Lisa so far, she has received a lot of comments from fans of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" that Lisa is better off without her and that they hope Lisa doesn't bring her back into her life.

"U blew it Brandi! NO ONE cared for u more than Lisa! Don't b surprised if SHE chooses 2 nvr end ur "break"!" wrote one fan.

"That's BS--Lisa did nothing but try to make u human--it's your loss--as 4 a break, u r done & over with," wrote another one.

Do you think Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will ever be good friends again?

Brandi Glanville reaches out to Lisa Vanderpump to tell her how much she cares - Oakland Celebrity | Examiner.com
    I think all you have to do to know the answer to that is to look at Lisa's relationship with Kyle. Lisa's not real big on "forgetting". I think things can be forgiven but not forgotten. And frankly, I find that completely understandable... sadly, I'm a grudge holding motherfucker. In reading Lisa's blog this week, she did seem to take exception to being called a "motherfucker" by Brandi on Monday's episode and it was super shitty of Brandi basically saying that the only reason Lisa "nags" her is to make Brandi look bad and make Lisa look good.
    Trophy wife? Brandi? Booby prize, maybe.

She's going to take some heat for ghetto rich. Girl can't seem to grasp that some stuff she says is offensive.
    oh, she's getting it, alright... and NO, she doesn't get that "ghetto rich" might be insulting to some people. Many people are saying "yeah, now you're just GHETTO"...
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    We probably had a second and a third mortgage.

Doesn't she know?
    fuck no, she doesn't know. bitch is dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    She's worth only 4 million? I thought it would be more since her books were best sellers. Or do you not make out on books anymore?
    I'd bet my left pinky, it ain't 4 million!
    She's not worth $4 million. I'd be surprised if she's even worth $1 mil.
    me too!
    Yeah, and NOW she's dealing with a shady landlord... Psst, Brandi, fuck your realtor again and maybe you'll wind up in a better home... where your dogs can piss and shit all over someone else's home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post

Mel, the billionaire was Mike Meldman. She thought they were exclusive but found out he was seeing other women HA. She went bitter on him by saying on Howard Stern she had to get drunk to sleep with him he was so ugly to her. She can't keep a man. Gee, it can't be her winning personality and bipolar drunkeness could it?
    well, that just makes her an actual whore then. I mean, seriously... your NOT attracted to someone so you're sleeping with this "billionaire", why exactly? oh yeah, cause he's a billionaire. bitch, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    ^^ Google tells me she admits to 30K in cosmetic surgery including stuff she had done while married, plus her designer vag.
    dollars to doughnuts: google's lying and so is Brandi...
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Paging, LeAnn Rimes? Brandi Glanville Takes Major Dig At Nemesis, Declares Women Should ‘Keep Legs Closed To Married Men!’
    Posted on Jan 29, 2014 @ 14:19PM | By Amber James

Nearly four-and-a-half years after Eddie Cibrian cheated on Brandi Glanville with his now-wife LeAnn Rimes, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star almost got caught in her own dangerous liaison!

Opening up about her dating life, Glanville revealed she recently went on a date with a man, whom she later discovered was married.

“I met the cutest boy. He didn’t have a wedding ring on, and we flirted all night… Then, I Googled his a** and found out he’s married! I guess, it’s better to do your homework before you get in trouble,” Glanville revealed during a recent episode of Brandi Glanville Unfiltered.

Despite their obvious chemistry, there was no second date.

“If your husband cheats on you, you’re not going to want to date a married man,” she said.

Reflecting on the damage and betrayal she suffered from her ex-husband’s cheating scandal, the outspoken mother-of-two offered up a candid piece of advice to her female listeners: “All you women out there need to close your legs to married men! We are our own worst enemies, ladies. Let’s keep this together and not allow this cheating sh-t to happen.”

As fans recall, 41-year-old Glanville discovered — with the rest of the world — that Cibrian, 40, was having an affair with Rimes when photos of the two canoodling appeared on the cover of a magazine.

Despite the heartbreak, the reality star said that she’s single and into dating all types of guys.

“There are gross guys I have sex with on occasion… But all the guys that hit on me are young or really, really old. There is no middle ground,” she candidly revealed.

Joking that she’s “competing with her former self,” the Beverly Hills housewife added: “It’s so hard getting older in this town. I’m not 20 anymore.”

I don't think that's necessarily a dig at Leann. I think a lot of people genuinely feel that way: "Keep ya legs closed to married men, trash box!" (nene leakes). I think Brandi thinks she is a much bigger "prize" than she actually is. She thinks she deserves a bilionaire who is drop dead gorgeous, young, well-hung, faithful, etc. NEVAR gonna happen, sweetheart. Nobody wants to be seriously involved with a dirty-leg who banged Gerard fucking Butler (and he didn't even know your fucking name) and every other d-list scumbag, realtor, geriatric piece shit in Cali...

And NOW, the bitch is bickering with Yo... On WWHL Monday, Yo said that she and Brandi are "closer when filming because they see each other everyday." and Yo said something about thinking that she and Lisa were closer but with Lisa cancelling on Yo 2 minutes before they were supposed to get together, she guesses they aren't that close. Brandi starts tweeting while Yolanda is still on the show "I thought WE were closer but you cancelled at the last SECOND on me... I guess not." and then, Brandi posts a tweet saying "Don't say your (sic) my friend, act like it" and the twitterverse goes karazzeeee... and now, last night she posts this little gem "?????? Show-up??? Come on @darinharvey at least you!! Fucking over NO ONE having my fucking back!!!" this bitch better go get fitted for a big, bushy, pink fucking wig, girls... she's going to beat Leann to the looney bin!!!
    sluce, CL** and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    We probably had a second and a third mortgage.

Doesn't she know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    fuck no, she doesn't know. bitch is dumb.
    I think it's lying bitch be lying, but Brandi's gotta do what she's gotta do to maintain her premiere victim status.

Yeah, and NOW she's dealing with a shady landlord... Psst, Brandi, fuck your realtor again and maybe you'll wind up in a better home... where your dogs can piss and shit all over someone else's home!
    Wait, wasn't her last landlord shady?

I don't think that's necessarily a dig at Leann. I think a lot of people genuinely feel that way: "Keep ya legs closed to married men, trash box!" (nene leakes). I think Brandi thinks she is a much bigger "prize" than she actually is. She thinks she deserves a bilionaire who is drop dead gorgeous, young, well-hung, faithful, etc. NEVAR gonna happen, sweetheart. Nobody wants to be seriously involved with a dirty-leg who banged Gerard fucking Butler (and he didn't even know your fucking name) and every other d-list scumbag, realtor, geriatric piece shit in Cali...
    Yeah that but I think that it is also Brandi's lack of boundaries coupled with her viciousness. This is a woman who shares embarrassing information about her parents and her children and talks about having to get liquored to have sex with her, at worst, average looking billionaire boyfriend. Yeah good luck with landing your next gorgeous man, because she pretty much won the lottery when she bagged Eddie. I am not saying that Eddie is a prize by most people's standards, but given Brandi's superficiality coupled with her rancidness, he was.

Wait, wasn't her last landlord shady?

well, she probably has tried to pay her rent in pussy and is surprised when nobody wants to take her up on it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

they are really starting to morph into each other.

I agree that women shouldn't 'date' married men, but I also think its first and foremost the married men who should keep it in their pants. It so easy to blame the woman, like men absolutely have no control over their dick.
    Last edited by kasippu; January 30th, 2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: drunk already?

I agree and support Brandi stating women should keep their legs closed but also feel like she let Eddie off the hook.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

well, it feeds into the whole "if it has a dick, it has no impulse control. therefore, if the other person involved has a vagina, it's their fault!"... which is total bullshit.
    sluce and ShilohJulia like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information