Page 151 of 242 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^^^ Reminds me of this quote that's been around forever:

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her"
    llamamama, sluce, mjw and 1 others like this.

That picture looks nothing like her.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    ^^^ Reminds me of this quote that's been around forever:

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her"
    I'd be tired of fucking Brandi the first time I had to have a post-coital conversation with her.
    manningmsj and snoopqueen like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Says She Was ‘Ghetto Rich’ — Her Job As Eddie Cibrian’s Wife Was To Dish Up Dinner & Look ‘Great On His Arm’ | Radar Online

Brandi Glanville Says She Was ‘Ghetto Rich’ — Her Job As Eddie Cibrian’s Wife Was To Dish Up Dinner & Look ‘Great On His Arm’

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 @ 8:13AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Being an actual housewife isn’t a prerequisite on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and there’s no better example than one of the show’s most controversial castmates, Brandi Glanville.

Unfiltered and often admittedly inebriated, Glanville fast became a Bravo favorite and in a new interview the single mother of two opens up about her years as a housewife, before the glitz and glam of the television cameras, stating she and ex-husband Eddie Cibrian were “ghetto rich” and her only job as his wife was to cook dinner and look “great on his arm.”

What Glanville took from her failed marriage to Cibrian? The financial security she felt with him was a mirage.

“We lived in Los Angeles, surrounded by some of the wealthiest people in the world, but Eddie and I were never truly rich,” she told The Times in London during an interview.

“We were ghetto rich. We had the nice cars, the nice house and the nice jewels, but we probably had a second and a third mortgage. We were living pay cheque to pay cheque, with no savings.”

But that was of no concern to Glanville at the time, because she was just a trophy wife.

“That wasn’t my job in the relationship,” she said.

“I had a hot dinner served on time every night and I looked great on his arm. That was my role.”

Of course Glanville soon discovered — with the rest of the world — that Cibrian was having an affair with country star LeAnn Rimes when photos of the two canoodling appeared on the cover of a magazine.

In an effort to support her family and pay her bills after Cibrian cancelled her credit cards, Glanville says she turned to reality TV.

“Am I getting notoriety for being an a**hole on TV? Yes,” she says.

“But guess what? I’ve saved X amount of dollars in the bank and will be fine without a man taking care of me.”

The Times says her net worth is estimated at $4.7 million, although other reports put it closer to $1 million. Even so, Glanville says she’s now a lot more conservative financially.

“I don’t live beyond my means,” she said. “I go to the 99 Cent Store… I’m not trying to keep up with the Kardashians.”

Glanville didn’t come from money — and describes her Sacramento, Calif. childhood as “relatively typical” with a father who was the local pot dealer and “my [hippy] mother regularly failed to wear undergarments.”

As for Glanville’s sometimes questionable behavior on the show, she shrugs it off noting it doesn’t affect anyone else.

“Do I mess up? Yes. Does it usually affect anyone other than myself? No,” she says.

Brandi Glanville Says She Was ‘Ghetto Rich’ — Her Job As Eddie Cibrian’s Wife Was To Dish Up Dinner & Look ‘Great On His Arm’ | Radar Online

^^^Some of the quotes they used are old. From her book, I think. The whole article sounds dated. Fan favorite? Not anymore.

I saw something yesterday that she reached out to Lisa on Twitter? No response, though. I'll try to find the article in a bit when I'm not on my phone. In any case, she would be wise to get back in Lisa's good graces. I don't really watch the show so I have no idea if it's possible or if she deserves it, but she was a lot more likable when she had Lisa's support and influence.

The tweet I read didn't seem very genuine, though. Mostly because it was a tweet. I get that it's part of the culture now, but I always question the intentions of people who use Twitter to air their dirty laundry. When you want to make up with a friend or let them know you still care despite a disagreement, you call. Write a note. Message them on fucking Facebook. When you want everyone to stop thinking you're an asshole who backstabbed your strongest supporter, you tag them in a tweet for millions to see.

ETA: Here's the article.

Brandi Glanville reaches out to Lisa Vanderpump to tell her how much she cares

Related Photo:

Photo by Valerie Macon/Getty Images

January 26, 2014

Brandi Glanville often puts up a tough attitude but she seems to be letting her guard down a bit when it comes to fixing her friendship with fellow "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump. On Saturday, Jan. 25, Brandi reached out to Lisa with a tweet that expresses just how much she cares about her.

"2 be upset or hurt by someone u really have to care about them &that is my situation with @LisaVanderpump I care, Im hurt&were on a break" she tweeted.

By directing the tweet to Lisa, Brandi clearly wanted her to see it. Lisa, however, has so far chosen not to respond to the message, at least publicly.

Brandi may now be wishing that she didn't send the tweet because not only has it not been publicly acknowledged by Lisa so far, she has received a lot of comments from fans of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" that Lisa is better off without her and that they hope Lisa doesn't bring her back into her life.

"U blew it Brandi! NO ONE cared for u more than Lisa! Don't b surprised if SHE chooses 2 nvr end ur "break"!" wrote one fan.

"That's BS--Lisa did nothing but try to make u human--it's your loss--as 4 a break, u r done & over with," wrote another one.

Do you think Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will ever be good friends again?

Brandi Glanville reaches out to Lisa Vanderpump to tell her how much she cares - Oakland Celebrity | Examiner.com
    Last edited by manningmsj; January 29th, 2014 at 01:16 AM.
    Flygirl likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

it still shocks me that Eddie Cibrian ever actually made his own money. i'm so used to thinking of him as Leann's kept man. seems like he went from having a trophy wife to being a trophy husband.

Some would argue that's an improvement. One pays, the other's paid.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Trophy wife? Brandi? Booby prize, maybe.

She's going to take some heat for ghetto rich. Girl can't seem to grasp that some stuff she says is offensive.
    sluce, Mel1973 and snoopqueen like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ Hey, she has black friends ya know, and I'm sure they're crazy laughing right now. And so are all the real trophy wives. Because they're married to actual rich old guys.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    it still shocks me that Eddie Cibrian ever actually made his own money. i'm so used to thinking of him as Leann's kept man. seems like he went from having a trophy wife to being a trophy husband.
    Brandi Glanville .....a trophy wife???
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

only used that term because the article did, but he did go from a marriage where he was the breadwinner with a stay at home wife to being a stay at home husband to a breadwinner

We probably had a second and a third mortgage.

Doesn't she know?
    Beantownfan likes this.

I've preordered her new book, Drinking and Financial Investment. Can't wait!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Silver Member

that's the thing about Brandi, i won't go so far as to agree with Leann that her and Eddie were "two people in marriages that weren't working." i think Eddie was fine with his marriage, but i think Brandi's daydream fantasy of her perfect little family that was ruined by Leann is a stretch. Eddie is a liar, cheater, probably sociopathic. and good looking. it is easy to fall under a guy like that's charm and just disregard all logic and sense. i think it's amazing she spent 13 years with him because i believe every minute of it was smoke and mirrors.

She's worth only 4 million? I thought it would be more since her books were best sellers. Or do you not make out on books anymore?

Thread Information