Page 149 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

I thought explaining all the different areas was interesting. She says Califuckingbassas that was funny.

^^^

All the different areas of what? I was talking about the men she fucked.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Different areas in LA. Which one is considered trendier than the others. She had my interest there lol. On the topic of who she's fucked (her words) we know some already.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^^

Novice
    outed my sleeper agent status yesterday. Figures someone would figure it out. I should have never started posting in here. Objectivity gets you killed.
    *giggles* honey, I ain't seen a whole helluva lot of objectivity..
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What does the period before her name do? I hadn't noticed that because I don't go on twitter that often. As I said last week, I took a look and was appalled by how obsessed some people are in tweeting so much hate to a has been star who doesn't care about them. It is not healthy. Of course I say that because I work for Leann along with anyone else who doesn't hate her enough.
    I think I have one tweet... and I saved that cherry for our LynnieD... way more important than BG/LR/EC. Now, tell us who here (GR posters) you found more disgusting and disturbing on twitter. I would imagine that it's pretty much the same shit they post here. I had heard that one of our very own crazies lost their shit on twitter last week but... didn't look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I read that putting a period before a twitter handle gets your tweet thru if you're blocked. Some of those loonies shout at LR as if she can hear them. Heh. And they "liked" a post saying I'm obsessed. Fuck n nuts haha

Damn BG's voice on her audio book is like nails on a chalkboard. They should hire a voice actor for that audio. She says you get to find out who she fucked. Yippe can't wait.
    The best part will be to see who denies that they fucked her! Poor thing.
    Does the new book come with complimentary Valtrex?
    and a new super-pine scented dangly tree for everyone's glistening pork flaps?
    Different areas in LA. Which one is considered trendier than the others. She had my interest there lol. On the topic of who she's fucked (her words) we know some already.
    sounds absolutely enthralling. *snore*
    sluce and witchcurlgirl like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

and a new super-pine scented dangly tree for everyone's glistening pork flaps?
    ew. just.........EW EW EW!
    Bombshell likes this.

I bought her first book to be funny and to help annoy Leann by helping her a book more to the bestseller list , then for like 6 months after that Amazon kept recommending me books like Snooky ect.
    Anyways, did she make it on the bestseller list? and after book nr 1 which wasn't that interesting, is there more to tell?

Her recent behavior will ensure a Book III - My Redemption: Why I was so misunderstood due to drinking and tweeting.
    Last edited by sluce; January 22nd, 2014 at 11:31 AM.
    Trixie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I bought her first book to be funny and to help annoy Leann by helping her a book more to the bestseller list , then for like 6 months after that Amazon kept recommending me books like Snooky ect.
    Anyways, did she make it on the bestseller list? and after book nr 1 which wasn't that interesting, is there more to tell?
    Well, that's what you get! I mean, I would say they have a lot in common... but that'd be a lie. Snookie stopped drinking when she had her baby. Snookie's about 20 years younger than Brandi.
    I think it DID make it on the bestseller's list. Again, I blame you... people buying out of curiousity and to irritate is what did that to us. THAT is why she wrote a second one... she really believes people CARE what she writes. She's a circus freak that people paid to see once, I'm not sure this book will be as successful as the last.
    She should have done a cookbook or something - give Teresa Giudice a run for her money!
    Her recent behavior will assure a Book III - My Redemption: Why I was so misunderstood due to drinking and tweeting.
    And she will give up neither tweeting nor drinking... so, how can she ever hope to get better?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

mel, I'm STILL laughing at the peeps who "liked" Shelle's hilarious post to me. I've seen their twitter timelines. Obsession is applied there. They even put a period before LR's name so their direct tweeting gets seen by her because their probably blocked. Crazy obsession. Isn't it ironic sing with me hehhh
    Are you still laughing about that their? It was days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Can somebody give me a CliffsNotes version?
    Brandi drinks a whole lot, fucks some people, drinks some more, talks about drinking and fucking?
    sluce likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

So, Brandi is Charles Bukowski?
    Kittylady likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^In clothing 10 years too young for him, but sans the tampon string.
    witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Pretty much, but at least I don't have to worry about her books cluttering up our bookshelves (I read the OH's copy of Women and wanted a hot shower and to punch Bukowski in the face by the time I was done).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Made for each other.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Are you still laughing about that their? It was days ago!
    HA! not one like... so you can bet I won't be laughing at that one in two days time!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information