Page 148 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I believe they both track everything the other does with the kids that could someday be used to their own benefit. I see kids like this in my practice. They suffer from the grand inquiry from each parent. It's a little different in this case though. They just want the info so they can leak it to the press and get more attention for themselves, at the expense of the kids.
    CL** likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

About Eddie: I think people are grossly overestimating how much this dude gives a shit...there is no way he would want those kids full time...also how much brain power exists to plot and scheme and figure out even a fraction of everything that has been guessed he was up to. Sneaking around to get some strange without getting busted is the only time I could see him putting a respectable effort in on any kind of plotting. With the help of friends.
    sluce, rollo, stef and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I believe they both track everything the other does with the kids that could someday be used to their own benefit. I see kids like this in my practice. They suffer from the grand inquiry from each parent. It's a little different in this case though. They just want the info so they can leak it to the press and get more attention for themselves, at the expense of the kids.
    I would imagine that's the purpose of Leann's babysitter, Kiki, following Brandi on Twitter...to keep an eye on her.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I just got called obsessive for saying Kate Gosselin and Brandi are a lot alike with actions and statements that could affect their kids. Said it in the Kate thread. Putting it here too because I'm obsessive lol. Irony is the funniest thing on GR. Got to love it.

that said, BG is getting reamed by the public on Daily Mail, celebitchy, dlisted, etc. good luck with those book sales.
    yes, the irony is pretty fucking high around here...
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I'm not trying to police the thread, but wouldn't it be more pertinent to the topic (Brandi Glanville, I thought) to post the thought that got called you obsessive instead of alluding to it in a complaint about another thread? If you feel they share similarities, and I've really never thought about it before, tell us why. Not every poster is following every thread with the same interest, so maybe posters in that thread aren't as familiar with Brandi's antics, and don't see the illustration you're trying to make. I'm not saying go to every thread and post the same shit until someone agrees with you, but I don't see how it moves the conversation forward to make generalizations about the entire board in one thread because people didn't share your views in another.

I genuinely don't mean this post to provoke, and actually encourage you to post your thoughts on the Gosselin-Glanville connection. I haven't ever considered whether they're alike and am genuinely interested to know why you think so. It doesn't mean I'll agree or anyone else will, but I don't imagine many people will call you obsessive for trying to discuss Brandi Glanville in her thread.
    Poppycock. I say that because I don't see you saying jack shit to other people off topic... *note the quote right below here... and a million others.*
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Really? There is a LOT worse going on. Hello Charlie Sheen!

Please, the only thing Eddie is monitoring is his bank balance and his i-phone.

Let's see ... LeAnn was at counselling because SHE'S LEANN and she was paying for everything.

Grandparents love to help out their party animal offspring to have MOAR FUN whenever they like!

Posters have no responsibility to be original or move the conversation forward unfortunately. They have a point of view dammit!

Um, yeah now I'm convinced. Srsly, where have you been? And welcome to Hollywood.
    obviously.
    Lemme catch my breath from laughing at the irony of the names "liking" your post. Yea BG is still a dumb ugly ole broad. Damn there's a lot of public giving her hell for those disgusting molestation comments. One day she might learn heh.
    first thing I noticed too... i mean, REALLY? isn't there someplace on twitter looking for a toxic meltdown... AGAIN?
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I would imagine that's the purpose of Leann's babysitter, Kiki, following Brandi on Twitter...to keep an eye on her.
    right.... because that's the only way they'll get that information.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

AUDIO Preview of Brandi Glanville's new book Drinking & Dating | Starcasm

AUDIO Preview of Brandi Glanville’s new book Drinking & Dating: PS Social Media Is Ruining Romance
    Jan, 21, 2014 | AUTHOR: Asa Hawks

Since joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills two seasons ago, former model Brandi Glanville has quickly become one of the most controversial celebrities on the planet, thanks mostly to her propensity for saying exactly what she’s thinking regardless of political correctness (or common decency at times — see: “I wanted to be molested as a child“).

In addition to saying exactly what she’s thinking, Brandi has also had a good deal of success writing what she’s thinking, with her first book, Drinking & Tweeting, making it to the New York Times bestseller list. Now Brandi is following up her successful literary debut with a second book titled Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance in which the 41-year-old reality star and mother of one chronicles her “misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world.” (And with her propensity for boozin’ it up, Brandi literally means stumbling through!)

Brandi Glanville’s new book doesn’t officially come out until February 11 (you can click here to pre-order your copy from Amazon), but for those of you thirsty for a tall glass of Brandi we can wet your whistle courtesy of a preview from the Drinking & Dating audio book read by none other than Brandi Glanville herself! So, without further ado, here is Brandi Glanville reading the first five minutes of her new book followed by the publisher’s description:

https://soundcloud.com/harperaudio_u...ting_glanville

READ BY BRANDI GLANVILLE Feisty, funny, and almost fabulous: A relationship guide and collection of outrageous dating mishaps from the unfiltered and often inappropriate Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star. Welcome to Drinking and Dating . . . and how social media is ruining us all.
    In this honest, hilarious, and wild tell-all, reality TV starlet and number one New York Times bestselling author Brandi Glanville chronicles her misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world. From felons to social media blunders and bedroom esca-pades, Brandi withholds nothing as she writes about the perils of getting back . . . on her back.

Despite Brandi’s life in the public spotlight, she has the same difficulty meeting, trusting, and even dating new people as the rest of us—perhaps even more. She hopes to develop a lasting, loving relationship, but it’s been a struggle. With her signature tell-it-like-it-is voice, the single mother of two brings you along on her journey as the controversial but charming former fashion model shows her all-too-human side, candidly sharing the humorous and unforeseen ups and downs—literally and figuratively—in her search for love.

Brandi Glanville is surprising, vulnerable, and outspoken, and her take on dating after heartbreak—and life in general—is as unique as she is. Just like Brandi herself, Drinking and Dating is sexy, funny, and eyebrow-raising—not that she can raise hers. #Botox.
    Drinking & Tweeting summary from Amazon:

On the heels of her New York Times bestselling book Drinking and Tweeting, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville takes readers on a wild ride through her dating life in this highly-entertaining relationship book.

Drinking and Dating chronicles Glanville’s misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world. From social media blunders to bedroom escapades, Brandi withholds nothing. Each chapter is inspired by a relationship encounter she has had since her sensational divorce from actor Eddie Cibrian. Hilarious, surprising, vulnerable, and outspoken, Glanville’s unexpected take on dating after heartbreak – and life in general – is as unique as she is. Just like Brandi herself, Drinking and Dating is sexy, funny, and eyebrow-raising.

AUDIO Preview of Brandi Glanville's new book Drinking & Dating | Starcasm

Can somebody give me a CliffsNotes version?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Brandi is reading a passage from the first chapter of her next book, nothing all that interesting just breaking down the areas in LA and talking about when she first moved there.

ETA:
    I gotta say that I am eagerly anticipating Brandi's promotional interviews for her new book in hopes that the train wreckitude of the past few months continues on.

Of course you are dougie. Isn't that your job as Leann's press agent? LOL I know you work for her since I am her top secret spy. hahahahah The crazy is running strong around here lately.
    misrule and dougie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^^^

Novice
    outed my sleeper agent status yesterday. Figures someone would figure it out. I should have never started posting in here. Objectivity gets you killed.
    sluce likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes, the irony is pretty fucking high around here...

Poppycock. I say that because I don't see you saying jack shit to other people off topic... *note the quote right below here... and a million others.*

obviously.

first thing I noticed too... i mean, REALLY? isn't there someplace on twitter looking for a toxic meltdown... AGAIN?

right.... because that's the only way they'll get that information.
    mel, I'm STILL laughing at the peeps who "liked" Shelle's hilarious post to me. I've seen their twitter timelines. Obsession is applied there. They even put a period before LR's name so their direct tweeting gets seen by her because their probably blocked. Crazy obsession. Isn't it ironic sing with me hehhh
    Mel1973 likes this.

What does the period before her name do? I hadn't noticed that because I don't go on twitter that often. As I said last week, I took a look and was appalled by how obsessed some people are in tweeting so much hate to a has been star who doesn't care about them. It is not healthy. Of course I say that because I work for Leann along with anyone else who doesn't hate her enough.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What does the period before her name do? I hadn't noticed that because I don't go on twitter that often. As I said last week, I took a look and was appalled by how obsessed some people are in tweeting so much hate a has been star who doesn't care about them. It is not healthy.
    I read that putting a period before a twitter handle gets your tweet thru if you're blocked. Some of those loonies shout at LR as if she can hear them. Heh. And they "liked" a post saying I'm obsessed. Fuck n nuts haha

Damn BG's voice on her audio book is like nails on a chalkboard. They should hire a voice actor for that audio. She says you get to find out who she fucked. Yippe can't wait.

^^^

I think she means the @.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Does the new book come with complimentary Valtrex?

Damn BG's voice on her audio book is like nails on a chalkboard. They should hire a voice actor for that audio. She says you get to find out who she fucked. Yippe can't wait.
    You say that with sarcasm, but that is useless information right there! Now we'll know who to avoid.

Thread Information