Page 148 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #2206
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    I believe they both track everything the other does with the kids that could someday be used to their own benefit. I see kids like this in my practice. They suffer from the grand inquiry from each parent. It's a little different in this case though. They just want the info so they can leak it to the press and get more attention for themselves, at the expense of the kids.
    CL** likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #2207
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    27,914

    Default

    About Eddie: I think people are grossly overestimating how much this dude gives a shit...there is no way he would want those kids full time...also how much brain power exists to plot and scheme and figure out even a fraction of everything that has been guessed he was up to. Sneaking around to get some strange without getting busted is the only time I could see him putting a respectable effort in on any kind of plotting. With the help of friends.
    sluce, rollo, stef and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  3. #2208
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I believe they both track everything the other does with the kids that could someday be used to their own benefit. I see kids like this in my practice. They suffer from the grand inquiry from each parent. It's a little different in this case though. They just want the info so they can leak it to the press and get more attention for themselves, at the expense of the kids.
    I would imagine that's the purpose of Leann's babysitter, Kiki, following Brandi on Twitter...to keep an eye on her.
    snoopqueen likes this.

  4. #2209
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I just got called obsessive for saying Kate Gosselin and Brandi are a lot alike with actions and statements that could affect their kids. Said it in the Kate thread. Putting it here too because I'm obsessive lol. Irony is the funniest thing on GR. Got to love it.

    that said, BG is getting reamed by the public on Daily Mail, celebitchy, dlisted, etc. good luck with those book sales.
    yes, the irony is pretty fucking high around here...
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I'm not trying to police the thread, but wouldn't it be more pertinent to the topic (Brandi Glanville, I thought) to post the thought that got called you obsessive instead of alluding to it in a complaint about another thread? If you feel they share similarities, and I've really never thought about it before, tell us why. Not every poster is following every thread with the same interest, so maybe posters in that thread aren't as familiar with Brandi's antics, and don't see the illustration you're trying to make. I'm not saying go to every thread and post the same shit until someone agrees with you, but I don't see how it moves the conversation forward to make generalizations about the entire board in one thread because people didn't share your views in another.

    I genuinely don't mean this post to provoke, and actually encourage you to post your thoughts on the Gosselin-Glanville connection. I haven't ever considered whether they're alike and am genuinely interested to know why you think so. It doesn't mean I'll agree or anyone else will, but I don't imagine many people will call you obsessive for trying to discuss Brandi Glanville in her thread.
    Poppycock. I say that because I don't see you saying jack shit to other people off topic... *note the quote right below here... and a million others.*
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Really? There is a LOT worse going on. Hello Charlie Sheen!



    Please, the only thing Eddie is monitoring is his bank balance and his i-phone.

    Let's see ... LeAnn was at counselling because SHE'S LEANN and she was paying for everything.

    Grandparents love to help out their party animal offspring to have MOAR FUN whenever they like!



    Posters have no responsibility to be original or move the conversation forward unfortunately. They have a point of view dammit!



    Um, yeah now I'm convinced. Srsly, where have you been? And welcome to Hollywood.
    obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Lemme catch my breath from laughing at the irony of the names "liking" your post. Yea BG is still a dumb ugly ole broad. Damn there's a lot of public giving her hell for those disgusting molestation comments. One day she might learn heh.
    first thing I noticed too... i mean, REALLY? isn't there someplace on twitter looking for a toxic meltdown... AGAIN?
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I would imagine that's the purpose of Leann's babysitter, Kiki, following Brandi on Twitter...to keep an eye on her.
    right.... because that's the only way they'll get that information.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #2210
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    AUDIO Preview of Brandi Glanville's new book Drinking & Dating | Starcasm

    AUDIO Preview of Brandi Glanville’s new book Drinking & Dating: PS Social Media Is Ruining Romance
    Jan, 21, 2014 | AUTHOR: Asa Hawks



    Since joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills two seasons ago, former model Brandi Glanville has quickly become one of the most controversial celebrities on the planet, thanks mostly to her propensity for saying exactly what she’s thinking regardless of political correctness (or common decency at times — see: “I wanted to be molested as a child“).

    In addition to saying exactly what she’s thinking, Brandi has also had a good deal of success writing what she’s thinking, with her first book, Drinking & Tweeting, making it to the New York Times bestseller list. Now Brandi is following up her successful literary debut with a second book titled Drinking & Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance in which the 41-year-old reality star and mother of one chronicles her “misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world.” (And with her propensity for boozin’ it up, Brandi literally means stumbling through!)

    Brandi Glanville’s new book doesn’t officially come out until February 11 (you can click here to pre-order your copy from Amazon), but for those of you thirsty for a tall glass of Brandi we can wet your whistle courtesy of a preview from the Drinking & Dating audio book read by none other than Brandi Glanville herself! So, without further ado, here is Brandi Glanville reading the first five minutes of her new book followed by the publisher’s description:

    https://soundcloud.com/harperaudio_u...ting_glanville

    READ BY BRANDI GLANVILLE Feisty, funny, and almost fabulous: A relationship guide and collection of outrageous dating mishaps from the unfiltered and often inappropriate Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star. Welcome to Drinking and Dating . . . and how social media is ruining us all.
    In this honest, hilarious, and wild tell-all, reality TV starlet and number one New York Times bestselling author Brandi Glanville chronicles her misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world. From felons to social media blunders and bedroom esca-pades, Brandi withholds nothing as she writes about the perils of getting back . . . on her back.

    Despite Brandi’s life in the public spotlight, she has the same difficulty meeting, trusting, and even dating new people as the rest of us—perhaps even more. She hopes to develop a lasting, loving relationship, but it’s been a struggle. With her signature tell-it-like-it-is voice, the single mother of two brings you along on her journey as the controversial but charming former fashion model shows her all-too-human side, candidly sharing the humorous and unforeseen ups and downs—literally and figuratively—in her search for love.

    Brandi Glanville is surprising, vulnerable, and outspoken, and her take on dating after heartbreak—and life in general—is as unique as she is. Just like Brandi herself, Drinking and Dating is sexy, funny, and eyebrow-raising—not that she can raise hers. #Botox.
    Drinking & Tweeting summary from Amazon:

    On the heels of her New York Times bestselling book Drinking and Tweeting, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville takes readers on a wild ride through her dating life in this highly-entertaining relationship book.

    Drinking and Dating chronicles Glanville’s misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world. From social media blunders to bedroom escapades, Brandi withholds nothing. Each chapter is inspired by a relationship encounter she has had since her sensational divorce from actor Eddie Cibrian. Hilarious, surprising, vulnerable, and outspoken, Glanville’s unexpected take on dating after heartbreak – and life in general – is as unique as she is. Just like Brandi herself, Drinking and Dating is sexy, funny, and eyebrow-raising.


    AUDIO Preview of Brandi Glanville's new book Drinking & Dating | Starcasm

  6. #2211
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    21,427

    Default

    Can somebody give me a CliffsNotes version?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  7. #2212
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    ^ Brandi is reading a passage from the first chapter of her next book, nothing all that interesting just breaking down the areas in LA and talking about when she first moved there.

    ETA:
    I gotta say that I am eagerly anticipating Brandi's promotional interviews for her new book in hopes that the train wreckitude of the past few months continues on.

  8. #2213
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    Of course you are dougie. Isn't that your job as Leann's press agent? LOL I know you work for her since I am her top secret spy. hahahahah The crazy is running strong around here lately.
    misrule and dougie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #2214
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    ^^^^^

    Novice
    outed my sleeper agent status yesterday. Figures someone would figure it out. I should have never started posting in here. Objectivity gets you killed.
    sluce likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  10. #2215
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes, the irony is pretty fucking high around here...

    Poppycock. I say that because I don't see you saying jack shit to other people off topic... *note the quote right below here... and a million others.*

    obviously.

    first thing I noticed too... i mean, REALLY? isn't there someplace on twitter looking for a toxic meltdown... AGAIN?


    right.... because that's the only way they'll get that information.
    mel, I'm STILL laughing at the peeps who "liked" Shelle's hilarious post to me. I've seen their twitter timelines. Obsession is applied there. They even put a period before LR's name so their direct tweeting gets seen by her because their probably blocked. Crazy obsession. Isn't it ironic sing with me hehhh
    Mel1973 likes this.

  11. #2216
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    What does the period before her name do? I hadn't noticed that because I don't go on twitter that often. As I said last week, I took a look and was appalled by how obsessed some people are in tweeting so much hate to a has been star who doesn't care about them. It is not healthy. Of course I say that because I work for Leann along with anyone else who doesn't hate her enough.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  12. #2217
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What does the period before her name do? I hadn't noticed that because I don't go on twitter that often. As I said last week, I took a look and was appalled by how obsessed some people are in tweeting so much hate a has been star who doesn't care about them. It is not healthy.
    I read that putting a period before a twitter handle gets your tweet thru if you're blocked. Some of those loonies shout at LR as if she can hear them. Heh. And they "liked" a post saying I'm obsessed. Fuck n nuts haha

    Damn BG's voice on her audio book is like nails on a chalkboard. They should hire a voice actor for that audio. She says you get to find out who she fucked. Yippe can't wait.

  13. #2218
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    ^^^

    I think she means the @.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  14. #2219
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    Does the new book come with complimentary Valtrex?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  15. #2220
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post

    Damn BG's voice on her audio book is like nails on a chalkboard. They should hire a voice actor for that audio. She says you get to find out who she fucked. Yippe can't wait.
    You say that with sarcasm, but that is useless information right there! Now we'll know who to avoid.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •