Page 147 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i'd post the videos here but i don't want to offend anyone.
    Oh, go for it! Just post a "may offend delicate viewers" warning.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    because of this thread i've been on youtube watching 'offensive' comedians. omg lol.

"the most offensive jokes ever" part 1-5.

"yougotmalowned" channel.

i'd post the videos here but i don't want to offend anyone.
    Yes post them if you can.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Of course Twitchy is the queen of scary/gross/bizarre links, and Shellee masturbates to giant snakes while she drives up and down the motorway...so you may want to think about who is egging you on here.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Class acts, that's who!
    SHELLEE and Kittylady like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    poo tang lol
    I used that word once in front of my 97 year old grandmother. She scolded me for using that tacky word. I asked what word she used to describe it. In an awkwardly silent moment in the restaurant she hollered " The polite way to refer to it is twat!"

Wow, your gma sounds awesome! I want to be a cool old lady like that someday. A loooooong time from now.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Wow, your gma sounds awesome! I want to be a cool old lady like that someday. A loooooong time from now.
    Too late, we already are!!!!
    darksithbunny likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Shes definitely a character. I had to take her to the doctor for her follow up after bladder surgery last week (not because she can't drive, but because she'll make up some story about how the doctor said shes going to die next week for attention if she doesn't have supervision) The doctor informed her in what he thought was a joking manner that there could be no more sex (she's 97, remember) Without missing a beat she said, "just vaginal, right?" I dry heaved behind the curtain. All the way home all she could talk about was how much the doctor flirted with her.
    Ok, sorry for the distraction. Back to the young drunk attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    It's been said so many times about Brandi that if she was truly concerned about her children, she would go through the courts to keep them safe. The same is true for Eddie. If he really thought Brandi was unfit to raise them, he'd do something about it. These people haven't made any modifications to their custody arrangement (that we know of) in five years. That tells me that despite all the mudslinging from both sides, it must be working.
    Eh, there's "unfit" as it's flung around here and then there's unfit in a court of law. They might all be assholes but I doubt any of their behavior has risen to the level of losing/modifying custody on either side. Don't like sharing your kids with their other bio parent? Too bad, should've thought about that before you decided to breed with them. Bitching about it on social media doesn't bolster your case either.
    manningmsj, Kittylady and Flygirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So..……… I skipped the last 30 pages. I have missed nothing right?
    Free Charmed.

You missed poo tang! Isn't it poontang? Also Brandi is still a trout faced plastic talentless harpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    You missed poo tang! Isn't it poontang? Also Brandi is still a trout faced plastic talentless harpy.
    It sure is! My auto correct likes poo more than poon. Ain't that some shit? (pun intended)

Hahaha I'm such a child but that's funny

Wasn't there a movie called Pootie Tang? Is that the same thing? LOL.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I vaguely remember the comments you're talking about, dougie. I think she also said something to that effect on Howard Stern, but I don't think Brandi meant to imply Eddie was "monitoring" her interactions with the kids for custodial reasons. Maybe she's just an idiot and that was his motive, but it sounded more like the kind of petty undermining typical of a contentious divorce. I know lots of people who've used the guise of concern in order to justify interrogating their children about an ex. It's immature and selfish and rarely about anything other than a desire to one-up the other parent. Eddie probably wanted to know what Brandi was up to for his (or Leann's) own satisfaction, for a private laugh at her stupidity or to make sure he was "winning" the battle for the kids' favor.

It's been said so many times about Brandi that if she was truly concerned about her children, she would go through the courts to keep them safe. The same is true for Eddie. If he really thought Brandi was unfit to raise them, he'd do something about it. These people haven't made any modifications to their custody arrangement (that we know of) in five years. That tells me that despite all the mudslinging from both sides, it must be working.
    I was one of the ones who made that comment about Brandi going to court if she genuinely thinks that her children are at risk when they are not with her. She groused about it publicly and then when asked about taking legal action she said that she did not have the money, which I call BS on. The same applies to Eddie if he thinks that his kids are at risk, but he does not tweet or talk to the media so we don't know.

I think that you are making good points about the timing of Eddie interrogating Mason, it would not have been long after the divorce and he likely would not have been seeking a modification back then. Now what has gotten my spidey senses tingling is that both Brandi and another HW said that something was going on in Brandi's life last summer and Brandi said in a recent blog that she did not want to divulge it. I don't think that it is related to her estrangement from her father because she discussed that on the show and in her blog. Again nothing tangible, just my spidey senses saying that it may involve Eddie and custody. For me the tie in to him interrogating the kids not long after the divorce was not that he was going to challenge the custody that soon but that I suspect that he has been keeping a file all along.

Thread Information