Page 146 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #2176
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    And Leann gets reamed on a daily basis. Good luck with any part of a career for her too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #2177
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I just got called obsessive for saying Kate Gosselin and Brandi are a lot alike with actions and statements that could affect their kids. Said it in the Kate thread. Putting it here too because I'm obsessive lol. Irony is the funniest thing on GR. Got to love it.

    that said, BG is getting reamed by the public on Daily Mail, celebitchy, dlisted, etc. good luck with those book sales.
    I'm not trying to police the thread, but wouldn't it be more pertinent to the topic (Brandi Glanville, I thought) to post the thought that got called you obsessive instead of alluding to it in a complaint about another thread? If you feel they share similarities, and I've really never thought about it before, tell us why. Not every poster is following every thread with the same interest, so maybe posters in that thread aren't as familiar with Brandi's antics, and don't see the illustration you're trying to make. I'm not saying go to every thread and post the same shit until someone agrees with you, but I don't see how it moves the conversation forward to make generalizations about the entire board in one thread because people didn't share your views in another.

    I genuinely don't mean this post to provoke, and actually encourage you to post your thoughts on the Gosselin-Glanville connection. I haven't ever considered whether they're alike and am genuinely interested to know why you think so. It doesn't mean I'll agree or anyone else will, but I don't imagine many people will call you obsessive for trying to discuss Brandi Glanville in her thread.
    Bombshell likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  3. #2178
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    I've seen others invoke another celeb in different threads. At some point I just can't with people. I posted that about BG in Kate thread because as I was reading that thread I realized BG and Kate are a lot alike. Doesn't make a person obsessive. Both women make inappropriate comments about their kids Dad (BG has done in past) both fame whores that will do anything for attention. Both have children that may be affected by the things said as they get older. So yea two peas in a pod.
    Mel1973 likes this.

  4. #2179
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    ^^^

    Like I said, I wasn't trying to provoke, nor do I need a defense for why you were called obsessive in another thread. I was actually curious about the comment, because I come to this thread to read about Brandi and engage in discussion about her. Whatever someone said about you mentioning Brandi in another thread is irrelevant, because in here the topic is Brandi. I don't necessarily agree with everything you say in this thread, but I'm certainly not going to perceive a comment about Brandi as obsessive when it's in the Brandi thread. The content itself or the tone might give me a few ideas, but no one is shaming you for bringing her name up.

    As for your actual comparison, I sort of even agree. I think Kate Gosselin is worse, mind you, because she actually made a career out of her children, but I see what you mean. The similarities aren't especially glaring, but I suppose all famewhores have a few things in common. Badmouthing the father in the press seems to be one for those two, though I think Brandi is due some measure of credit for toning it down. Also similar though, is that they were both married to dogs worthy of their vitriol. And both exes also trashed them to a degree. I'm less familisr with Jon and Kate, so I don't know if she was disproportionately nasty, but I know Brandi hurled more insults than Eddie.

    So there you have it. A reasonable discussion, not a single grenade thrown. I sincerely hope you take it at value.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  5. #2180
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    21,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I just got called obsessive for saying Kate Gosselin and Brandi are a lot alike with actions and statements that could affect their kids. Said it in the Kate thread. Putting it here too because I'm obsessive lol. Irony is the funniest thing on GR. Got to love it.

    that said, BG is getting reamed by the public on Daily Mail, celebitchy, dlisted, etc. good luck with those book sales.
    How fucking old are you crying about being called out for your obvious obsessiveness?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  6. #2181
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    42,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    they're all unfit. each one is screwed up in their own way. together, they form the axis of parenting evil. poor kids. hope someone is saving for all the therapy they're going to need.
    Really? There is a LOT worse going on. Hello Charlie Sheen!

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Just to clarify in my previous post I was addressing in a single post both of the topics that have been discussed recently, specifically Brandi's controversial podcast comment (my first paragraph) and the other was the article about LeAnn pushing Eddie to get full custody (the rest of the post). I was not opining that what Brandi said on the podcast should be grounds for her losing custody. Now it may be grounds for her to lose her job in a straw that broke the camel's kinda way but that remains to be seen.

    Regarding the custody, I think that article is hooey, but it was a prompt for me to share my thoughts with my overall thought being that Eddie has been monitoring Brandi's misdeeds for quite some time, and not as a result of the latest Brandi blunder or because LeAnn is pushing him. It was mentioned on Brandi's first season on the show that Eddie was critical of Brandi's parenting, note Brandi did not say it directly, another HW was relaying what Brandi said. Also in her interview with Howard Stern Brandi said that the reason she wanted to go to counseling with Eddie and LeAnn was because Eddie was questioning Mason about what went on when they were with their mother, that would have been back in 2010. By the way I don't know why LeAnn was included in counseling, at most she could have participated in a later session.

    Admittedly it's mostly of a vibe but I think that between Eddie and his parents, that if he could sway the court to give him even more than the 50% that he already has that he / they would go for it. I don't necessarily think that they are trying to get Brandi's parental rights severed, just increase his percentage.

    I don't see Eddie as a party animal and even if he was that's what nannies and grandparents are for.

    Do the Cibrians really vacation all that much? It looks to me like a summer vacation, a winter vacation, a hunting trip, a camping trip, and a few long weekends. Yeah that's a lot compared to the average Joe but that is not a lot for affluent / rich people. Also the junior squints were with them on at least half of those trips.

    I suspect that LeAnn is OK with the current situation but will be supportive of Eddie, and if Eddie's custody percentage increases and the junior squints are underfoot, that's where the nannies and grandparents come in.
    Please, the only thing Eddie is monitoring is his bank balance and his i-phone.

    Let's see ... LeAnn was at counselling because SHE'S LEANN and she was paying for everything.

    Grandparents love to help out their party animal offspring to have MOAR FUN whenever they like!

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I'm not trying to police the thread, but wouldn't it be more pertinent to the topic (Brandi Glanville, I thought) to post the thought that got called you obsessive instead of alluding to it in a complaint about another thread? If you feel they share similarities, and I've really never thought about it before, tell us why. Not every poster is following every thread with the same interest, so maybe posters in that thread aren't as familiar with Brandi's antics, and don't see the illustration you're trying to make. I'm not saying go to every thread and post the same shit until someone agrees with you, but I don't see how it moves the conversation forward to make generalizations about the entire board in one thread because people didn't share your views in another.

    I genuinely don't mean this post to provoke, and actually encourage you to post your thoughts on the Gosselin-Glanville connection. I haven't ever considered whether they're alike and am genuinely interested to know why you think so. It doesn't mean I'll agree or anyone else will, but I don't imagine many people will call you obsessive for trying to discuss Brandi Glanville in her thread.
    Posters have no responsibility to be original or move the conversation forward unfortunately. They have a point of view dammit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I've seen others invoke another celeb in different threads. At some point I just can't with people. I posted that about BG in Kate thread because as I was reading that thread I realized BG and Kate are a lot alike. Doesn't make a person obsessive. Both women make inappropriate comments about their kids Dad (BG has done in past) both fame whores that will do anything for attention. Both have children that may be affected by the things said as they get older. So yea two peas in a pod.
    Um, yeah now I'm convinced. Srsly, where have you been? And welcome to Hollywood.

  7. #2182
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    Also similar though, is that they were both married to dogs worthy of their vitriol.
    Quoted for the troof!
    manningmsj and Kathie_Moffett like this.

  8. #2183
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,957

    Default

    ^^Yeah, that's a really excellent descriptive phrase. I love the word 'vitriol', so perfect for a gossip board.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  9. #2184
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Please, the only thing Eddie is monitoring is his bank balance and his i-phone.

    Let's see ... LeAnn was at counselling because SHE'S LEANN and she was paying for everything.

    Grandparents love to help out their party animal offspring to have MOAR FUN whenever they like!
    If Eddie's live-in girlfriend LeAnn paid for the counseling sessions that makes Eddie and Brandi a couple of deadbeats in my book, there is no way that Eddie and Brandi could not cover the cost of a few counseling sessions.

    Many grandparents do not want to be on call babysitters / back up parents but some do. Eddie is an only child and therefore Mason and Jake are their only grandchildren. Based on things both Brandi and Eddie said Eddie's parents are very involved with their grandchildren. In his divorce / custody papers Eddie cited their involvement and IIRC basically said that if he had to go out of town for an acting gig that his parents would take care of the kids and there would be no adjustment issues because the kids already spend lots of time with them.

    We'll have to agree to disagree on Eddie monitoring Brandi and Eddie pursuing a greater custody percentage. What I said about the custody was speculative but it is based on things that Brandi has said, especially the monitoring part.

  10. #2185
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,666

    Default

    I wonder if one of the reasons L was there was because she and E wanted it that way. Also remember B had to sign a NDA for all of them to attend.
    E is a jerk and I could see him telling B that the only way he would consider counselling was if L could be there.
    I could also see L demanding to be there and E in his spineless, gigolo way just saying okay.
    ih and even if E supposedly paid, we all know it was with L's money
    Last edited by mostroop; January 18th, 2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: stupid phone

  11. #2186
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree on Eddie monitoring Brandi and Eddie pursuing a greater custody percentage. What I said about the custody was speculative but it is based on things that Brandi has said, especially the monitoring part.
    I vaguely remember the comments you're talking about, dougie. I think she also said something to that effect on Howard Stern, but I don't think Brandi meant to imply Eddie was "monitoring" her interactions with the kids for custodial reasons. Maybe she's just an idiot and that was his motive, but it sounded more like the kind of petty undermining typical of a contentious divorce. I know lots of people who've used the guise of concern in order to justify interrogating their children about an ex. It's immature and selfish and rarely about anything other than a desire to one-up the other parent. Eddie probably wanted to know what Brandi was up to for his (or Leann's) own satisfaction, for a private laugh at her stupidity or to make sure he was "winning" the battle for the kids' favor.

    It's been said so many times about Brandi that if she was truly concerned about her children, she would go through the courts to keep them safe. The same is true for Eddie. If he really thought Brandi was unfit to raise them, he'd do something about it. These people haven't made any modifications to their custody arrangement (that we know of) in five years. That tells me that despite all the mudslinging from both sides, it must be working.

    Brandi is clearly a mess and on a downward spiral, but it seems the one thing that's been stable lately is her relationship with the Squints. I miss the public outbursts as much as anyone, but it's at least one less thing to worry about for those poor boys. They still have all these people in their lives, of course, and every single one of them is batshit crazy, but I don't think they want to kill each other anymore. *sniff*
    dougie likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  12. #2187
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    poo tang lol
    dougie likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  13. #2188
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,750

    Default

    because of this thread i've been on youtube watching 'offensive' comedians. omg lol.

    "the most offensive jokes ever" part 1-5.

    "yougotmalowned" channel.

    i'd post the videos here but i don't want to offend anyone.

  14. #2189
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    ^^^^^

    I rewatched a bunch of Louis CK specials right after this story came out. I felt like an asshole during every break to catch my breath.
    Bombshell likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  15. #2190
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    How fucking old are you crying about being called out for your obvious obsessiveness?
    Lemme catch my breath from laughing at the irony of the names "liking" your post. Yea BG is still a dumb ugly ole broad. Damn there's a lot of public giving her hell for those disgusting molestation comments. One day she might learn heh.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •