Page 144 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Exactly! I guess they were being too sensitive.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    ... I don't want Brandi fired ...
    um...I do

It's trash tv, she won't get fired.
    Beantownfan likes this.

Silver Member

Brandi's catching it from a lot of media and these headlines hurt her.I already said she was a moron and disgusting. Lisa Vanderpump gave a video statement! BG apologists can't help her now wah. Child molesting is never funny. Ever. The comedian is a victim. BG isn't. Really stuck her foot in it this time. All within a month her headlines:

Brandi Glanville's racist comments
    Brandi Glanville is a drunk mess
    Joyce Giraud says Brandi Glanville is a Bully
    Brandi Glanville wishes she was molested as a child

great going Ms. shock Jock lol are you proud?And her apology sucked. It was a COMEDY program for adults. She couldn't just say "it was wrong. I'm deeply sorry."

It's funny when comedians joke about it. I've heard more than one joke by a comic who grew up catholic being 'the only boy the priest never touched'. I've laughed at plenty of smart, edgy comics who know how to properly construct and deliver a joke on a controversial topic (i.e. Louis CK) So I don't exactly agree with "never funny".

It's just not funny when a dumb ex-model tries to be a comedian. Well...not in a good way at least. But I think people are blowing this way out of proportion.
    sluce, manningmsj, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Child molesting is never funny. Ever. The comedian is a victim. BG isn't.
    Um, where did you read that the comedian is a victim? I thought the whole joke was that he wasn't and wished he was. In any case, I don't see how that matters. Being a mother or comedian or victim... None of that changes the joke. If it's "never funny," then it's never funny.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

I said before the comedian was wrong too. Damn iphone. Supposed to be the comedian is a COMEDIAN. BG is not. I wish somebody could post Dlisted's account of this. The photo they used of BG is scary. Lay off the fillers moron!

did anyone ever see the episode of sunny in philidelphia called 'charlie got molested' and mac was upset that he wasn't? he goes over and tries to get the guy to molest him. it was basically the same joke the comedian said (wasn't i good looking enough?) and it was funny because it was so silly. it's all in the delivery. brandi is trying to be funny but she's such a fail at it. you gotta have timing. she really does just say the first thing that comes out of her vacuous head. i mean after reading what she said i was like what? gah! it wasn't funny it was like trying to hard and ending up sounding like she really meant it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It's funny when comedians joke about it. I've heard more than one joke by a comic who grew up catholic being 'the only boy the priest never touched'. I've laughed at plenty of smart, edgy comics who know how to properly construct and deliver a joke on a controversial topic (i.e. Louis CK) So I don't exactly agree with "never funny".

It's just not funny when a dumb ex-model tries to be a comedian. Well...not in a good way at least. But I think people are blowing this way out of proportion.
    Louis CK makes rape jokes funny. Yea, yea, tell me how horrible I am.
    manningmsj, sluce and Bombshell like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If you are, then so am I.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i hate it when people get all butthurt and whiny about how some subjects should never be joked about. however, if you're going to make a joke about something potentially offensive, you'd better be sure it's damn funny and brandy glanville most definitely is not.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ yeah, brandi is unfunny but i think it is harder for women to get away with rape jokes than men. i may be blasted for that, but it is my opinion. the only woman comic i have ever seen get away with it (sometimes) is joan rivers.

Elite Member

Seeing lots of these types of articles pop up. Wonder if there's really a legit source or mags just capitalizing on the 'take brandi's kids away' battle cry.

LeAnn Rimes Begs Eddie Cibrian For Full Custody Of Kids After Brandi Glanville’s Molestation Comments
    BY Calvin ON JANUARY 17, 2014 FILED UNDER: BRANDI GLANVILLE, EDDIE CIBRIAN, FEISTY FEUD, LEANN RIMES

LeAnn Rimes
    is so disgusted and outraged by Brandi Glanville’s molestation comments, she feels that Eddie Cibrian’s kids Mason and Jake are unsafe when with their mother.Earlier this week, the Real Housewives starlet took it one step too far on her podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, when she said she wanted to be molested as a child after having seen how her principal used to make sexual contact with her sister Tricia but not with her.

“… we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up. My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me – he didn’t even look at me sideway. Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, “All this and nothing?” Super-hot and they passed me up!’.”

This controversy is definitely not going to run in Brandi’s favor as LeAnn has started begging Eddie Cibrian to take action; LeAnn is hoping for some kind of “punishment” against the 41-year old, not only because what she said was horrid but also because of the two’s constant feud between each other.

As the source puts its: “LeAnn was appalled at Brandi’s comments about molestation to the point where she asked Eddie to punish her for it. She wishes Eddie could take Jake and Mason away from her, especially after the bombshell she dropped during her podcast, but since Cibrian doesn’t have full custody, he can’t make those kind of decisions.”

In all honesty, LeAnn Rimes probably doesn’t have the best intentions at heart, she just wants the kids in her household to make Brandi feel like LeAnn has won another battle in their ongoing feud which is so pathetic and ridiculous seeing that this is a serious matter.Either way, I’m keeping an eye out for the court ordered papers that state Eddie Cibrian wants sole custody of his two kids because he feels his children are in danger when with their mother.

LeAnn Rimes Begs Eddie Cibrian For Full Custody Of Kids After Brandi Glanville's Molestation Comments
    rollo likes this.

Who the hell is Kevin Blanco. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

LOL. Calvin!
    No idea. I come across the website here and there, but really no idea. This is just one I picked, but there were others saying similar.
    sluce likes this.

Thread Information