Page 143 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Never in a million years could Brandi be anything close to Howard Stern. For one, she's nowhere near as intelligent. Or educated. Or disciplined. In fact, these two names should not even be together in the same sentence unless it has to do with Brandi having made an appearance on The Howard Stern Show.

To be fair, I would think/feel this way in regard to a lot of people in comparison to Howard.
    Know it.

twitter is funny today. The same loonies who go after LR over PIZZA tweets and will boycott the pizza establishment are in uproar over the BG haters tweeting Bravo on molestation podcast comments. I'm sure some DM'd their girlfriend Brandi telling her to please please stay quiet today rofl

she won't be able to: one more thing she has in common with lr
    CL** likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Say What? Brandi Glanville Shocks With 'I Wanted To Be Molested As A Child' Comment | Radar Online

Say What? Brandi Glanville Shocks With ‘I Wanted To Be Molested As A Child’ Comment
    Posted on Jan 16, 2014 @ 4:58AM | By Radar Staff

Brandi Glanville‘s schtick is based around shocking comments and tweets, but if there is such a thing as going too far, even by her standards, she might have finally done it.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, on her podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, claimed this week that she was disappointed that she wasn’t molested as a young girl.

Brandi’s guests were comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine, who has been open about his childhood, in which there were widespread molestations in his church, but he was spared from the ghastly experience.

Brandi — who has two young sons, Mason, 10, and Jake, 6 — told the deep-voiced comic, “I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up.”

“My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me: He didn’t even look at me sideways.”

Jamieson asked the reality star, “Did you feel hurt by that?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, ‘All this and nothing?’ Super-hot and they passed me up!”

Her controversial comments come on the heels of our exclusive that her Bravo castmates are growing weary of her ongoing antics.

Say What? Brandi Glanville Shocks With 'I Wanted To Be Molested As A Child' Comment | Radar Online

ETA:
    Excerpts from an article from Reality Tea:

Brandi Glanville Makes Repulsive Comments – Wishes She Had Been Molested As A Child
    by Reality Tea on January 16th, 2014

The second half of Brandi's show was an interview with Jim Florentine and Don Jamieson from VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show". Brandi started off their interview showing her classy side. Joking about child molestation.

Brandi began the segment like this, "I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up." The background story here is that Jim was an altar boy and 9 out of the 11 boys were molested by the priest, except for Jim and one other boy. Brandi continued, "My sister got felt up by a principal and nothing for me. He didn't even look at me sideways."

Jim asked her, "did you feel hurt by that?" Brandi replied, "Yeah, now looking back I'm super bummed. I was thinking 'all this and nothing?!' Super hot and they passed me up!"

Super bummed, Brandi, really? I don't offend easily, but this is just gross and tacky. And this is coming from a (former) big time Brandi supporter and fan. Grow up and think before you speak. "Unfiltered" doesn't mean you should say the most icky thing you can for attention.

If you want to listen for yourself, it starts around the 26:00 mark.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/01/16...atest-podcast/
    Last edited by dougie; January 16th, 2014 at 09:14 AM.

The only difference between the losers Leann and Brandi is that Leann will go to rehab again and hide behind being bullied. Brandi will go for alcohol and then go on the talk show circuit as she tries to sell her 3rd book of victimhood called No Longer Drinking - But Still Tweeting My Pancake Ass Off.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Psst Shellee, I'm QUOTING A TWEET FROM BRANDI:
    @aussieinsingas @FaithXFox @Andy Ihad to go through their stand up routines to know what to ask them. That's what interviewers do."

and I DID have a point(ish) with the other tweet I posted (gym, taxes, get wasted, pass out naked & wait...etc.) - now, was that HER making fun of the rumors that Kim is off the wagon because IF so, that is SUPER shitty!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Elite Member

She's certainly not too bright. Not sure if the drinking was supposed to be a joke about Kim or about her own drinking to excess
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

That would be shitty. But it seemed pretty obvious she thought those people were saying they read a story like that about her.

so... once again, she says something stoopid because she IS stoopid.
    sluce, CL**, snoopqueen and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

She thought being a member of Mensa meant getting lots of mens.
    twitchy2.0, czb and Bombshell like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

and... more media picking up on it: Brandi Glanville says she ‘wanted to be molested as a child’ | Fox News
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville is known for her outspoken nature and obnoxious tweets, but the ex-wife of Eddie Cibrian upped the ante with some comments she recently made about child molestation.

Glanville, a mother to two young sons, was speaking during her podcast “Brandi Glanville Unfiltered,” and began her conversation with her guests, comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine, by broaching a very serious topic.
    “I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up,” she told Florentine.
    She continued, “My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me. He didn’t even look at me sideways.”
    Florentine hopped right onboard with Glanville’s bit, asking her “Did you feel hurt by that?”
    “Yeah. Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, ‘All this and nothing?’ Super-hot and they passed me up!”
    In response to Glanville's comments, the Rape Abuse and Incest National Network told FOX411 child molestation is no laughing matter.
    "As any good parent would know, sexual abuse of children is nothing to laugh about. Sexual abuse should never be fodder for comedy," RAINN spokesperson Katherine Hull said in a statement.
    Twitter users expressed a similar sentiment about the star's "joke."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

annnnnnnd here it is: (shellee, it's a TWEET from BRANDI): "I'm sorr IF I offended anyone with @Mrjimflorentine @PodcastOne interview My show is a COMEDY based entertainment show for adults I'm sorry"
    I knew it would be the "nonapology apology"
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

hey, some of her exes were molested. just like some of them were black.
    snoopqueen likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

she could save some time if some of her black exes were molested...
    snoopqueen and Beantownfan like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Best friends works too. They don't have to be just exes.

Note to self: If the apology you are issuing mentions the wronged parties feelings or response to what you are apologizing for, then the apology is most likely insincere. A true apology should always be I'M sorry I DID/SAID whatever it was that was wrong. End of story. Never in there should it mention I'm sorry YOU RESPONDED the way you did when I was an insensitive twat.

Mr. Flygirl will say some hurtful bullshit sometimes (hurtful by anyone's standards; I'm not a sensitive person). His apology is always "I'm sorry YOU got your feelings hurt." Makes me want to punch him in the throat.
    sluce and yowzers like this.

Kick him in the nuts and then say "I'm sorry you got your balls hurt."

Thread Information