Page 142 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #2116
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    53,292

    Default

    Here I am. What do you want?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  2. #2117
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Here I am. What do you want?
    Lol nothing. I always liked your posts even tho we disagree. Maybe you don't post in this thread.

  3. #2118
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    CL, I agree with everything you said. I don't want Brandi fired or destroyed. But child molestation is nothing to joke about. And she's a mother and everything does come back to that for me. She should publically apologize. God she's so stupid. What a Dumb bitch.
    Nah, she won't apologize. I mean, she might. But it won't be eloquent so it'll dig a deeper hole. I think we've seen this before.
    snoopqueen likes this.

  4. #2119
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Nah, she won't apologize. I mean, she might. But it won't be eloquent so it'll dig a deeper hole. I think we've seen this before.
    True true. She really must think she can get away with it? That's what I mean when I say she's a mother. She's got two boys who depend on her to support them 50% of time. Stop doing stupid shit.

  5. #2120
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    I really don't see this being the last straw for her career. Contrary to what you and a dozen people on Twitter think, it's really not a big deal. The joke wasn't hilarious, but it wasn't the worst thing she's ever said either. Her kids will be fine.

    Don't you worry. She's got a lot of idiocy ahead of her.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  6. #2121
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    True true. She really must think she can get away with it? That's what I mean when I say she's a mother. She's got two boys who depend on her to support them 50% of time. Stop doing stupid shit.
    Why wouldn't she think that? Plenty of people DO. She is not the first to make jokes of dark subjects. It's the basis of comedy in general. Her stupidity is that she doesn't have the power, she doesn't have good comebacks of defense and she seems to not care that she has people who have been mining every word out of her mouth for 5 years to freak out on because they really want her kids taken away from her. At some point, she has to get that figured out. Either drop the dark humor in any public setting, or get a backbone and work on your comebacks. I definitely root for her above LR, but I really don't think she has what it takes to be a public figure.
    manningmsj likes this.

  7. #2122
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I really don't see this being the last straw for her career. Contrary to what you and a dozen people on Twitter think, it's really not a big deal. The joke wasn't hilarious, but it wasn't the worst thing she's ever said either. Her kids will be fine.

    Don't you worry. She's got a lot of idiocy ahead of her.
    She's really trying for a Howard Stern "I don't give a fuck" thing, and she will go through growing pains because Howard says what he says and truly NEVER gives the least bit of a fuck what people say. He actually thrives on haters. And if he has haterz he beats them the fuck down, that's his schtick. She will care. She will apologize and backtrack and over-explain and argue when she shouldn't. And fuckwads like gingerhines and her 100 followers will stalk and harass her and her 100s of tweets to EVERYONE, including Idres Elba, for why? Who the fuck knows. Maybe the large lady wants to fuck him and is trying by a very stupid way to get his attention?
    CL** and Kathie_Moffett like this.

  8. #2123
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    ^^^^

    Oh, I don't doubt any of that. I just don't think this is what's going to ruin her career. My post was in response to beantownfan's explanation for why she's so bothered that Brandi is a mother and saying these things.

    Sorry, I probably should have quoted. :-)
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  9. #2124
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    We will have to agree to disagree. I think she's an idiot. And she's a comedian as much as I'm a rock star. Didn't she just whine on twitter saying Joyce Giraud is costing her job opportunities because Joyce is throwing racist label around and she's a drunk? I'm sure if this gets media exposure the response will be bad too from the public.
    eta manni I find it hard to believe a mother would joke about children getting molested. If this were LR oh the tables would be turned. Remember the weird birthday cake? The blogs, the twitter uproar, the stalking by the daily twitter fanatics.
    Mel1973 and snoopqueen like this.

  10. #2125
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^

    Oh, I don't doubt any of that. I just don't think this is what's going to ruin her career. My post was in response to beantownfan's explanation for why she's so bothered that Brandi is a mother and saying these things.

    Sorry, I probably should have quoted. :-)
    Ha! I was actually agreeing with you. My bitch choking herself clutching her own pearls earlier kinda showed that, although it was about the delusional "I am Leann Rimes' ride or die bitch although I have never met or talked to her" bitches like Ginger wanting to stone and hang Brandi.
    manningmsj likes this.

  11. #2126
    Gold Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    We will have to agree to disagree. I think she's an idiot. And she's a comedian as much as I'm a rock star. Didn't she just whine on twitter saying Joyce Giraud is costing her job opportunities because Joyce is throwing racist label around and she's a drunk? I'm sure if this gets media exposure the response will be bad too from the public.
    eta manni I find it hard to believe a mother would joke about children getting molested. If this were LR oh the tables would be turned. Remember the weird birthday cake? The blogs, the twitter uproar, the stalking by the daily twitter fanatics.

    Yeah, and I remember thinking it was all just as stupid as this shit is. The only difference, of course, is that the cake actually was funny. You're still running that tit-for-tat party line, but it's possible to snark on both these bitches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Ha! I was actually agreeing with you. My bitch choking herself clutching her own pearls earlier kinda showed that, although it was about the delusional "I am Leann Rimes' ride or die bitch although I have never met or talked to her" bitches like Ginger wanting to stone and hang Brandi.
    I fail at reading comprehension forever.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  12. #2127
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    People are stupid to think BG will lose her children. She would have to pull a DUI with them in car or something much worse. And to "wish it" is as bad as assholes on twitter who hate LR with such a passion as to not care about the kids in the whole triangle. That includes BG's friends who use the LR haters. They're all sad adults. Twitter is a cesspool.
    eta Manni many use the tit for tat thing in this thread. It's the holy triangle. It's hard not to because irony is a bitch heh.

  13. #2128
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    What the hell did mel mean with taxes for crying out loud?

    *edit* Nevermind, I was just on twitter and saw that Brandi actually posted that shit.
    Jesus, Florida! TRY to keep up...
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I agree that she's overused the victim card, but I went and checked out that twitter conversation and people do say a lot of vile shit to her. One person said something about how Kim and Kyle would have knocked her fucking teeth out if they were such bullies. IMHO, that's crossing the line. Not only is that a dangerously narrow definition of bullying, but anyone wishing violence upon a perfect stranger is fucked up to highest degree. It's the same with LR, too. The twitterati always make me a little uncomfortable on both sides, but I really get nervous when they start wishing Leann's plane crashes or Brandi overdoses. I don't check Twitter that often because it confuses the fuck out of me, but I know they both deal with a lot of scary shit. I feel for any public figure who has to deal with that kind of hate.
    (yeah, I know this has been said but I don't feel like cleaning up the quotes too much) That's Brandi's line to Joyce on Monday's episode. "If I were a bully, I would've knocked your fucking teeth out by now." People are saying these things because Brandi STILL claims that Kyle & Kim actually DID bully HER when she was first on the show... but BG is NOT bullying Joyce...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Oh my god, CL. I saw that Craziness! They made twitter their own battleground.
    Manni, I agree. I just think it's hypocritical of BG to cry haters and Ilana A. When if you ask me LR gets it worse from several bloggers, including BG's great friend Ilana.

    manni, BG told Joyce on Real Housewives "if I was a bully I would knock your fucking teeth out" I REALLY look up to Brandi as a mother of two young boys She always sez "my boys don't watch a grown up show and I watch them on the internet." She's such a liar. I'm sure her ten yr old knows how to google BG, LR and EC's names. BG puts HER revenge and feelings before her kids well-being.

    If this social media hate keeps going on, I guess her oldest teen son will just ignore it all. That's what Mom tries to peddle. I call BS. If I had kids I would tell my friends to dial down the hate for kids sake.
    Brandi is a liar.. worse, she's a dumb liar. She can never quite cover her trail on her bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I giggle at the idea of any of these plastic stick insect rhobh broads knocking anyone's teeth out. With those spaghetti arms.
    I know! It gives me the giggles.. remember when Taylor threatened to go "all Arkansas(or was it Oklahoma) on someones' ass"??? It's all just so hilarious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I get a kick out of Brandi when she keeps saying "I will knock one of her fake teeth out" in her bravo blog. Hey MORON I'm sure you got fake teeth too. BG's high school pic showed she's had work.
    Eta fix word
    please, there isn't ONE thing about Brandi that ISN'T fake... right down to her reupholstered pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I can't even believe that huge ass discussions are going one about these tricks.
    shut up!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Wtf is Brandi going to 'reinvent' herself as?

    You guys kill me sometimes...
    the first thing that popped into my mind was "play-doh"?
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^


    She could probably land a spot on Celebrity Rehab, write another tell-all, and end her career on a high note with a third week exit on Skating with the Stars.

    That's still on, right?
    yes, LOADS of opportunities for skanks like this... maybe Intervention should do a rh special?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I know right? It's hysterical how some people invest so much time trying to prove who is worse.. They both suck and I don't need to go to a blog to know that.
    Oh, honey - that's the ONE thing people DO agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Bwahahaa
    The female Howard Stern. She also compared herself to Chelsea Handler. Delusional ole broad!
    Deluded is so fucking accurate!
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She's on that level of humor but she doesn't have the backbone for it. Howard says controversial stuff. He gets away with it because he owns it, he's confident, he doesn't care that people don't get jokes. She doesn't own it or have the confidence. She's going to yet again get her ass handed to her tomorrow because Ginger and her posse have gone SJW on her tonite about a comment from her podcast. She should just get out of the public eye.
    No, she isn't that level of humor. Howard's humor is backed in FACT and relevance. Howard is actually aware of what's going on out in the world... not just in Calabasas.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I think the same could be said for LR.
    and HAS been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I don't agree. Brandi is a mother of two saying she wished she was molested as a child. That is fucked up. No excuse for it. I can't think of ANY mother who would say that.
    eta yea CL, the guy was way out of line too. But you know those LR haters go after her bikini company, pizza company she tweets etc to get HER. So an actual thing BG said on her podcast as a public figure about sexual molestation is fair game. It's a bigger issue than what the LR haters obsess over no?
    any person... PERSON joking about child molestation is goddamn moron. x eleventy
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    No, he's a comedian. It's a joke.

    Brandi is a Real Housewife. That's like being an ambassador for the National Children's Alliance. Any parents who haven't had the "bad touch" talk with your kids, remember to tell them it doesn't matter what Brandi Glanville thinks.



    I really don't get why it matters that she's a hallowed mother. She didn't say she wished her own kids were molested. If it's wrong, it's wrong, but not everything has to circle back to the fact that she has kids.
    we'll keep it short: it IS wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    @Beantown:

    Oh, I don't agree with the weirdo boycott tweets to companies that Leann tweets/begs for bikinis from either.

    Look, I don't take this stuff seriously. I don't believe that a child abuse victim will suddenly think abuse is ok because Brandi joked about it with a comedian on her adult-oriented podcast. I don't think that will happen from this guy doing the bit on the HBO special. I also could care less that Leann is trying to get free Burt's Bees. A snarky comment here. Sure. But actually real-life caring about it that I would tweet Burt's Bees and tell them I'm not going to buy their stuff any more? My God, please put me in a straight jacket if I ever venture that far into insanity. Besides, I can't live without my tinted lip balm.

    I mean seriously. I think people have lost the plot when they go nuts about stuff like this. I get the humor. I get the context. I might make fun of things here, or act aghast at things here, but I think people who call for boycotts over silly stuff like this and blow it out of proportion are being total weirdos. And I don't think they even remotely care about it. They don't care about those children(her boys). I don't believe they, deep down, really think that Brandi Glanville has just "spit in the face of all child molestation victims" as one has said. They just want revenge. They just want to sit on the sidelines and watch the humiliation. And it works both ways. Look at all of us here who cheer on the pink wig moment. Watching a trainwreck can be entertaining. Wanting to actually create the trainwreck is mental, IMO. Joking about that here is one thing. These twitter people, Leann's friends or Brandi's fans, they take shit way too seriously, IMO.

    They want Leann to pay. Or on the other side of things, they want Brandi to be completely destroyed and the full takeover of her life by Leann to be complete.
    They're calling for her children to be taken away because she won't protect them. Yeah, sure. That's believable. Does anyone really believe Brandi doesn't care if her children are molested?

    Some of these same people who are outraged are the same people that joke all the time they hope Brandi dies like Anna Nicole Smith. How can I take their outrage seriously? So anyway, that was long but I'm just agreeing with you that both sides go overboard with stuff.

    This is the comedian who was her guest, if anyone cares: Jim Florentine HBO - YouTube. The part discussed on podcast is at 1:40.
    Random fact: he's Robin Quivers' boyfriend(ex-boyfriend?)
    See, with all the bolded parts, we know we are miles beyond the crazy twitter shit...
    ah, was it jim florentine? either way, RQ was molested as a child and I do find that sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Nah, she won't apologize. I mean, she might. But it won't be eloquent so it'll dig a deeper hole. I think we've seen this before.
    she will but it'd be a non-apology. you know "i'm sorry IF...". just like she did with Joyce. she's a lying, disgusting, plastic dog turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Why wouldn't she think that? Plenty of people DO. She is not the first to make jokes of dark subjects. It's the basis of comedy in general. Her stupidity is that she doesn't have the power, she doesn't have good comebacks of defense and she seems to not care that she has people who have been mining every word out of her mouth for 5 years to freak out on because they really want her kids taken away from her. At some point, she has to get that figured out. Either drop the dark humor in any public setting, or get a backbone and work on your comebacks. I definitely root for her above LR, but I really don't think she has what it takes to be a public figure.
    well, alcohol kills brain cells so her chances of coming up with good comebacks.. ever - are NILL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    We will have to agree to disagree. I think she's an idiot. And she's a comedian as much as I'm a rock star. Didn't she just whine on twitter saying Joyce Giraud is costing her job opportunities because Joyce is throwing racist label around and she's a drunk? I'm sure if this gets media exposure the response will be bad too from the public.
    eta manni I find it hard to believe a mother would joke about children getting molested. If this were LR oh the tables would be turned. Remember the weird birthday cake? The blogs, the twitter uproar, the stalking by the daily twitter fanatics.
    brandi's "jokes" are stupid and typically mean-spirited. it's only funny to her if someone else is being belittled...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    People are stupid to think BG will lose her children. She would have to pull a DUI with them in car or something much worse. And to "wish it" is as bad as assholes on twitter who hate LR with such a passion as to not care about the kids in the whole triangle. That includes BG's friends who use the LR haters. They're all sad adults. Twitter is a cesspool.
    eta Manni many use the tit for tat thing in this thread. It's the holy triangle. It's hard not to because irony is a bitch heh.
    THAT's the plot people seem to miss a lot...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  14. #2129
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    27,914

    Default

    Never in a million years could Brandi be anything close to Howard Stern. For one, she's nowhere near as intelligent. Or educated. Or disciplined. In fact, these two names should not even be together in the same sentence unless it has to do with Brandi having made an appearance on The Howard Stern Show.

    To be fair, I would think/feel this way in regard to a lot of people in comparison to Howard.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #2130
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    agreed
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •