Page 141 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^^^^

She could probably land a spot on Celebrity Rehab, write another tell-all, and end her career on a high note with a third week exit on Skating with the Stars.

That's still on, right?
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

If she ever gets a guy to stick around for longer than it takes him to pull on his pants afterward, she could do Couples Therapy too. That other ex-rhobh chick is doing it, so why not?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

See? Lots of opportunities ahead.

And honestly, if she can't get booked, she definitely has a future in medicinal endorsements. Someone might have to help her pronounce L-Ornithine L-Aspartate, though.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    lmao
    I know right? It's hysterical how some people invest so much time trying to prove who is worse.. They both suck and I don't need to go to a blog to know that.
    manningmsj likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Wtf is Brandi going to 'reinvent' herself as?

You guys kill me sometimes...
    With those cheeks my money is on ventriloquist dummy.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Wtf is Brandi going to 'reinvent' herself as?

You guys kill me sometimes...
    Bwahahaa
    The female Howard Stern. She also compared herself to Chelsea Handler. Delusional ole broad!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

She's on that level of humor but she doesn't have the backbone for it. Howard says controversial stuff. He gets away with it because he owns it, he's confident, he doesn't care that people don't get jokes. She doesn't own it or have the confidence. She's going to yet again get her ass handed to her tomorrow because Ginger and her posse have gone SJW on her tonite about a comment from her podcast. She should just get out of the public eye.

Silver Member

Ginger from here or twitter.SJW? BG is too much of a crybaby to EVER be a real comedian. I think she whines a lot! She loves dishing insults but can't take it thrown back. I agree she don't have the backbone. What happened to grey's fang on here?

eta found it by searching BG twitter mentions. A mother joking she wished she was molested as a child. Dumbest bitch on the planet. I told y'all BG was mental. She proves it over and over. Yep let's "joke" about child molestation.
    Last edited by Beantownfan; January 16th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.

I think the same could be said for LR.
    manningmsj likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Ginger from here or twitter.SJW? BG is too much of a crybaby to EVER be a real comedian. I think she whines a lot! She loves dishing insults but can't take it thrown back. I agree she don't have the backbone. What happened to grey's fang on here?

eta found it by searching BG twitter mentions. A mother joking she wished she was molested as a child. Dumbest bitch on the planet. I told y'all BG was mental. She proves it over and over. Yep let's "joke" about child molestation.
    I wonder if they're going to also try to take down the guy who made the joke about it. The guy that was a guest on their show. I mean, he also has a whole popular prank call radio bit about this. And they're tweeting celebs the story (Idris Elba...why??) and saying that her joking about that with him will cause victims to not report and believe child abuse is ok. So they should go after the guy making this joke in an HBO special, right?

Silver Member

I don't agree. Brandi is a mother of two saying she wished she was molested as a child. That is fucked up. No excuse for it. I can't think of ANY mother who would say that.
    eta yea CL, the guy was way out of line too. But you know those LR haters go after her bikini company, pizza company she tweets etc to get HER. So an actual thing BG said on her podcast as a public figure about sexual molestation is fair game. It's a bigger issue than what the LR haters obsess over no?
    Mel1973 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I wonder if they're going to also try to take down the guy who made the joke about it. The guy that was a guest on their show. I mean, he also has a whole popular prank call radio bit about this. And they're tweeting celebs the story (Idris Elba...why??) and saying that her joking about that with him will cause victims to not report and believe child abuse is ok. So they should go after the guy making this joke in an HBO special, right?
    No, he's a comedian. It's a joke.

Brandi is a Real Housewife. That's like being an ambassador for the National Children's Alliance. Any parents who haven't had the "bad touch" talk with your kids, remember to tell them it doesn't matter what Brandi Glanville thinks.

I don't agree. Brandi is a mother of two saying she wished she was molested as a child. That is fucked up. No excuse for it. I can't think of ANY mother who would say that.
    I really don't get why it matters that she's a hallowed mother. She didn't say she wished her own kids were molested. If it's wrong, it's wrong, but not everything has to circle back to the fact that she has kids.
    Last edited by manningmsj; January 16th, 2014 at 01:44 AM.
    CL** likes this.

Elite Member

@Beantown:

Oh, I don't agree with the weirdo boycott tweets to companies that Leann tweets/begs for bikinis from either.

Look, I don't take this stuff seriously. I don't believe that a child abuse victim will suddenly think abuse is ok because Brandi joked about it with a comedian on her adult-oriented podcast. I don't think that will happen from this guy doing the bit on the HBO special. I also could care less that Leann is trying to get free Burt's Bees. A snarky comment here. Sure. But actually real-life caring about it that I would tweet Burt's Bees and tell them I'm not going to buy their stuff any more? My God, please put me in a straight jacket if I ever venture that far into insanity. Besides, I can't live without my tinted lip balm.

I mean seriously. I think people have lost the plot when they go nuts about stuff like this. I get the humor. I get the context. I might make fun of things here, or act aghast at things here, but I think people who call for boycotts over silly stuff like this and blow it out of proportion are being total weirdos. And I don't think they even remotely care about it. They don't care about those children(her boys). I don't believe they, deep down, really think that Brandi Glanville has just "spit in the face of all child molestation victims" as one has said. They just want revenge. They just want to sit on the sidelines and watch the humiliation. And it works both ways. Look at all of us here who cheer on the pink wig moment. Watching a trainwreck can be entertaining. Wanting to actually create the trainwreck is mental, IMO. Joking about that here is one thing. These twitter people, Leann's friends or Brandi's fans, they take shit way too seriously, IMO.

They want Leann to pay. Or on the other side of things, they want Brandi to be completely destroyed and the full takeover of her life by Leann to be complete.
    They're calling for her children to be taken away because she won't protect them. Yeah, sure. That's believable. Does anyone really believe Brandi doesn't care if her children are molested?

Some of these same people who are outraged are the same people that joke all the time they hope Brandi dies like Anna Nicole Smith. How can I take their outrage seriously? So anyway, that was long but I'm just agreeing with you that both sides go overboard with stuff.

This is the comedian who was her guest, if anyone cares: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NWEPSskd9M#t=188. The part discussed on podcast is at 1:40.
    Random fact: he's Robin Quivers' boyfriend(ex-boyfriend?)
    Last edited by CL**; January 16th, 2014 at 01:26 AM.

manningmsj likes this.

Silver Member

CL, I agree with everything you said. I don't want Brandi fired or destroyed. But child molestation is nothing to joke about. And she's a mother and everything does come back to that for me. She should publically apologize. God she's so stupid. What a Dumb bitch.

Thread Information