Page 139 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

yeah, and don't you just LOVE how up until now, it's been "oh, you'll see why I hate Joyce" and 'there's a moment where all is revealed" and now it's "the problems I have with Joyce take place off-camera"... stoopid bitches are stoopid
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Perpetual victim, Mel. She's a real piece of work. They say LR is crazy. I think BG is the mental case. It will be FUN to watch this one age. Courtney Stodden's mother has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I don't think her legs look so bad, considering her age. Women usually start lowering their hemlines at some point because of cellulite & whatnot but that doesn't seem to be Brandi's issue. Her knees just look knobby but surely nobody expects her to wear skirts below the knee and to stop wearing shorts altogether. I'm just not sure what she could do to make her legs look much better because she's aging like everybody else. Her legs are so long that most skirts and dresses would be shorter on her than most women. That little white dress looks pretty silly. If it were summer and she wore it to the beach or something, it would look cute and breezy but it doesn't work at all in January with boots etc.
    she's got chicken legs but i don't think they look bad per se, she just has no clue how to dress. it's not so much about length of skirts, it's the tacky, cheap looking california bimbo wear that she insists on and that's tacky enough on a 20 year-old but on a 40 year-old grown woman it just screams pathetic and desperate. doesn't mean she has to wear a burka. she can just wear classier skirts. and they can even be above the knee. but she looks like she still shops at bebe and forever21. i mean, that ruffled white t-shirt dress? that shit would be nasty whether it's up to her cooch or down to her ankles. as is the stupid newsboy cap. i thought that stupid trend had died?

look at emmanuelle alt (editor of french vogue). similar build, skinny legs, she's 46 and still wears cool, sexy outfits, lots of leggings and leather but she never looks cheap.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^Agree. And you can shop cheap, without looking cheap.
    sputnik and CL** like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"Hmm what 2 do today- gym, taxes, get wasted pass out naked &wait for producers to find me? #soundslikeaparty."
    fucking moron
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The only part that #soundslikeaparty is the getting wasted part.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Whee, taxes!
    Beantownfan and BoogsBun like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

What the hell did mel mean with taxes for crying out loud?

*edit* Nevermind, I was just on twitter and saw that Brandi actually posted that shit.
    Last edited by SHELLEE; January 15th, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
    sluce likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She must get a return then. I always feel like drinking after doing my taxes too, but it never feels like a party. More like sitting shiva.
    CL** likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Elite Member

I can see why Brandi thought those people were talking about her, but it's actually about Kim.
    I hope that the story about Kim isn't true. She's kind of a mess, but I don't root against her.
    Exclusive: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Shocker! : TVFishbowl

Did she say anything else after that? I actually read that as her just defending Kim. I think she meant "trust me" as an insider who would know if it happened. I could be wrong, though, and certainly if it were me I'd take it wrong since Kim's twitter handle isn't in the offending tweet. But I'm also completely lost on Twitter. Brandi may have been following the conversation and just stepped up to say that it never happened. I think she and Kim are friendly now, so it's possible.

ETA: Also, someone should tell that first person that SSRIs are not addictive. You shouldn't suddenly stop taking them because your depression could get worse, but you don't start craving more and more Lexapro the longer you take it. If Brandi has an addiction to any pill, it's Xanax.

ETA again: Disregard. I see what you mean now. I wasn't even making a connection with the tweet Mel posted earlier. Yeah, she's not so bright.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

I love Brandi's "you bloggers need to get a fucking life" hey MORON your blogger friend Ilana is insane and you have her over for dinner with your children! Gawd she's a hypocrite. I can't stand her. BG and Ilana A. are the biggest crybabies always tweeting they have haters wahwahwah. All ilana tweets IS hate. BG acts hateful towards Joyce but she's a victim victim victim. Bitch needs to grow up and act her age. I think Ilana looks like Dudley Moore.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    Did she say anything else after that? I actually read that as her just defending Kim. I think she meant "trust me" as an insider who would know if it happened. I could be wrong, though, and certainly if it were me I'd take it wrong since Kim's twitter handle isn't in the offending tweet. But I'm also completely lost on Twitter. Brandi may have been following the conversation and just stepped up to say that it never happened. I think she and Kim are friendly now, so it's possible.

ETA: Also, someone should tell that first person that SSRIs are not addictive. You shouldn't suddenly stop taking them because your depression could get worse, but you don't start craving more and more Lexapro the longer you take it. If Brandi has an addiction to any pill, it's Xanax.

ETA again: Disregard. I see what you mean now. I wasn't even making a connection with the tweet Mel posted earlier. Yeah, she's not so bright.
    It's my fault! I didn't do a very good job making the connection in my reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I love Brandi's "you bloggers need to get a fucking life" hey MORON your blogger friend Ilana is insane and you have her over for dinner with your children! Gawd she's a hypocrite. I can't stand her. BG and Ilana A. are the biggest crybabies always tweeting they have haters wahwahwah. All ilana tweets IS hate. BG acts hateful towards Joyce but she's a victim victim victim. Bitch needs to grow up and act her age. I think Ilana looks like Dudley Moore.
    I agree that she's overused the victim card, but I went and checked out that twitter conversation and people do say a lot of vile shit to her. One person said something about how Kim and Kyle would have knocked her fucking teeth out if they were such bullies. IMHO, that's crossing the line. Not only is that a dangerously narrow definition of bullying, but anyone wishing violence upon a perfect stranger is fucked up to highest degree. It's the same with LR, too. The twitterati always make me a little uncomfortable on both sides, but I really get nervous when they start wishing Leann's plane crashes or Brandi overdoses. I don't check Twitter that often because it confuses the fuck out of me, but I know they both deal with a lot of scary shit. I feel for any public figure who has to deal with that kind of hate.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I agree that she's overused the victim card, but I went and checked out that twitter conversation and people do say a lot of vile shit to her. One person said something about how Kim and Kyle would have knocked her fucking teeth out if they were such bullies. IMHO, that's crossing the line. Not only is that a dangerously narrow definition of bullying, but anyone wishing violence upon a perfect stranger is fucked up to highest degree. It's the same with LR, too. The twitterati always make me a little uncomfortable on both sides, but I really get nervous when they start wishing Leann's plane crashes or Brandi overdoses. I don't check Twitter that often because it confuses the fuck out of me, but I know they both deal with a lot of scary shit. I feel for any public figure who has to deal with that kind of hate.
    They don't even keep it focused on the celebs. There's always some kind of war going on where they're investigating each other, outing personal info, calling each other's workplaces. Fuck. All over liking different people and getting way too caught up in the hate.
    Beantownfan and Mel1973 like this.

Thread Information