Page 138 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Brandi is really hard looking. She looks like a less attractive Drita, from Mob Wives.
    Mel1973 likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That other lady is pretty; I like her outfit and her hair looks really soft. *jealous*

Brandi's looking a little scary. Not so good in the face or bod.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Yep, Brandi definitely has caught Hollywooditis, where once soft and pretty women grow scrawny, hard, weirdly colored and buggy-eyed. She's also got Angelina Jolie Knee Syndrome.

That being said, nice boots.

I don't like either of these crazy bitches at this point. And THAT being said, I think the main difference between Brandi and LeAnn these days is that, perhaps because she became a media personality before her public persona was fully crafted, with Brandi it's pretty easy to telegraph what's scripted and what is her personal bullshit.

I suspect LeAnn is deliberately blurring that line as much as possible lately, and hopes to do it even more. Or maybe that's Ed, who might not be such an idiot after all. You got squinty lemons, you make squinty lemonade. Marketing LeAnn's crazy as "reality" entertainment might be his last best option.

One last thing, that white "dress" is truly horrible.
    manningmsj likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

The thing about Brandi is that if she dressed better and stopped with all the fake shite she'd look a million times better. She's absolutely decimated her looks with plastic surgery, but there's still potential there for her to look vaguely human and presentable. But, of course, she still wants to dress and act like a skeevy 18 year old, so she'll continue looking like the definition of mutton dressed as lamb.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Brandi is really hard looking. She looks like a less attractive Drita, from Mob Wives.
    Drita is not happy with this comparison.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This is just PR for the show though it's a bit of a lame expedition. Brandi looks silly in a white frilly dress. The other girl looks much better.

I was thinking the same. She shouldn't stand next to this woman, she looks so much prettier, classier,.... then Brandi.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I was thinking the same. She shouldn't stand next to this woman, she looks so much prettier, classier,.... then Brandi.
    So true. Brandi looks positively awful in these photos, some of the worst I've ever seen of her. It's sad. That dress was way too short, and it's winter. A white, mini summer dress even in California looks wrong. And she is far too old for that dress. Her legs look horrible. And her face with the fillers and that red lipstick. It's glaring next to the other woman, who looks so soft and pretty and stylish, not tacky. Brandi really thought she looked good in that outfit? I don't get it. She was so pretty when she first started on RHOBH and has steadily gone downhill after messing with her face.

Also a pretty good compairson in the just cuz they can sew long hair on your head, doesn't mean you should take them up on it arena.
    sluce, Karistiona and Mel1973 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

What the fug?

Those pictures make me cringe.

ETA: Aside from how polished and together the other woman looks, I also can't help but notice how expressive her face is. You could literally crop Brandi's head from the first picture and photoshop it onto all the rest and no would notice. She has zero movement in her face.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Hard looking is how I would describe her too. Brandi looks like the dog's dinner these days, but other than a picture that I saw of her from her early modeling days, I never thought there was anything special about her face. Until recently, Brandi did look appealing from a distance with her tawny hair and long, lean body being her most attractive features IMO. I think that she and Eddie were an attractive couple.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville modeling photos

I don't think her legs look so bad, considering her age. Women usually start lowering their hemlines at some point because of cellulite & whatnot but that doesn't seem to be Brandi's issue. Her knees just look knobby but surely nobody expects her to wear skirts below the knee and to stop wearing shorts altogether. I'm just not sure what she could do to make her legs look much better because she's aging like everybody else. Her legs are so long that most skirts and dresses would be shorter on her than most women. That little white dress looks pretty silly. If it were summer and she wore it to the beach or something, it would look cute and breezy but it doesn't work at all in January with boots etc.

She's done her eye makeup differently and it's awful. She should never do it that way again. Some of us can't pull off the minimal eye/red lipstick look. I know, because I'm one of them. I look hard and weird like just like that and it's cringey. She's never been a great beauty IMO but she's got enough assets to look better than that.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

The other woman in the pictures is Kristen Taekman the newest cast member of RHONY.

Lobe, it's not just the knobby knees that strike me. She looks like she's lost enough weight that the 40 year old skin above her knees is very crepey and droopy. Which is understandable. But...blech. And her skin on her legs just looks very thin and in poor condition.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

girrrrl, that's just MEAN! to Drita
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Drita is not happy with this comparison.
    no she's not.. and she will come to your house and whack you in the neck with crowbar.. (side note.. I really want to punch someone in the throat)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyG View Post
    The other woman in the pictures is Kristen Taekman the newest cast member of RHONY.
    ah, well there you go - I knew that woman looked way too fresh and attractive and NORMAL to not be a new housewife...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Lobe, it's not just the knobby knees that strike me. She looks like she's lost enough weight that the 40 year old skin above her knees is very crepey and droopy. Which is understandable. But...blech. And her skin on her legs just looks very thin and in poor condition.
    Yeah, isn't it supposed to be "your ass OR your face"? brandi's screwed because she jacked up her face and then never had a good ass at all.
    Bombshell likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

So this dumb Ugly bitch of a mother tweets her 6 yr old wets the bed. She is THE stupidest bitch. His stepmother LR has more respect for him not to divulge that information. But his own mother blabs it knowing her tweets get picked up by media. I just can't with this bitch. Worst parent. Yea kids wet the bed and it's no shame. But his mother putting that out there for the public SMH.

Thread Information