Page 137 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

ROL writes both favorable and unfavorable stories about both Brandi and LeAnn. My theory is that both Brandi and LeAnn have ROL staffers that they and / or their publicists are friendly with. Brandi definitely has connections with tabloids, she has said on more than one occasion that she has gotten info about stories and sources from ROL and other tabloids. I did not see it directly but apparently in her book Brandi discussed feeding / selling stories to tabloids after her break up with Eddie.

Meh, most celebrities and their agents have connections with tabloids and if they don't, they should have!
    JWL likes this.

^ I agree that publicists should have relationships with media. I don't know if having relationships with tabloids is essential but Brandi is not the first celebrity to use these tactics and it did work for her in terms of exposure and (until recently) image.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

I just find it ridiculous that people (the same ones who scream like fucking banshees when Leann does it) think it's totes cool for Brandi to pimp out her kids and buy up followers on twitter. hypocrisy... at it's finest once more...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Brandi Glanville tries on skimpy lingerie as Real Housewives' castmate Joyce Giraud calls her 'too negative and mean' to attract a man

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 21:13 EST, 7 January 2014 | UPDATED: 07:56 EST, 8 January 2014

Her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-star Joyce Giraud called her too 'negative and mean' to attract a man.

But Brandi Glanville seems determined not to let her detractors get her down.

The 42-year-old was seen trying on very skimpy lingerie with Real Housewives Of New York Kristen Taekman in Los Angeles on Monday.

Looking to spice things up? Brandi Glanville was seen trying on skimpy lingerie on Monday in LA

The mother-of-two donned an attention-grabbing short, frilly white dress paired with black biker boots for the outing.

She wore her blonde hair in loose waves over her shoulders, and upped the glamour with glossy crimson lipstick.

Brandi shielded her eyes with red-rimmed sunglasses and topped off her look with a white pageboy cap.

Flirty: The 41-year-old donned an attention-grabbing short, frilly white dress paired with black biker boots

How does this look? Brandi was seen trying on a black-and-red lacy bra

That's quite racy! The reality star also studied a pair of very skimpy knickers

Glamazon: Brandi wore bright red lipstick and styled her hair in tousled waves

Where does this go? Brandi looked a little puzzled as she held up another lacy garment

Kristen, meanwhile, kept it casual in high-waisted blue jeans, a sleeveless white blouse and nude heels.

The model wore her blonde hair in an unfussy straight style and shielded her eyes with brown aviator shades.

The friends were seen entering a lingerie store in Studio City and browsing the very lacy, see-through options on display.

This doesn't look right! Her friend Kristen was seen pulling on a pair of floral underwear over her jeans

These are hilarious! The Real Housewives Of New York cast member seemed to find the lacy briefs funny

Having a natter: The friends were seen having a chat inside the luxury store

Brandi showed off her slender figure as she tried on an unusual pink tasseled skirt.

She was also seen eyeing a sheer red nightie and barely-there underwear.

The ladies appeared to like what they saw, as both left carrying shopping bags.

Not feeling shy: Brandi happily walked around in next-to-nothing as she tried on a strange tasseled skirt

Does this work? She also held up a see-through red nightie

I think I like it: Brandi looked at the skimpy lingerie with an appraising eye

Wishing for wedding bells? Brandi tried on a garter as she perched on a chair

Meanwhile, Brandi's castmate Joyce Giraud had some choice words for the reality star following Monday night's episode of the hit show.

The pair had a fight after Brandi told Joyce's husband to stop getting involved in the women's personal affairs.

'I think Brandi is a gorgeous girl and if she is lonely or miserable its only because she wants to be,' wrote Joyce on her Bravo blog following the episode. 'No man would want to spend the rest of his life surrounded by someone so negative and mean.'

'Start counting your blessings and stop playing the victim. How difficult can her year have been? While I feel very sorry that she lost Chica, she is a best selling author, is on a hit show, and got a new home… Is life really that bad,' she added.

What do you think? The women were seen looking at a sheer pink dress

Having a laugh: The women giggled as Brandi put an eye mask on Kristen

And, jackpot! Brandi was seen purchasing a number of items from the boutique store

They both found something they liked! The women walked out carrying bags of goodies

Meanwhile, Brandi caused further drama when she hit back at her critics in expletive-ridden tweets on Tuesday.

When a Twitter user called her 'money hungry' and accused her of 'selling her soul,' Brandi replied, 'f**k you'.

She is also called Joyce a 'fame hungry hypocritical fool' in response to another tweet.

Blonde ambition: The women were seen striding along the sidewalk on their way to the store

Read more: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Joyce Giraud calls Brandi Glanville 'negative' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'I think Brandi is a gorgeous girl and if she is lonely or miserable its only because she wants to be,' wrote Joyce on her Bravo blog following the episode. 'No man would want to spend the rest of his life surrounded by someone so negative and mean.'

'Start counting your blessings and stop playing the victim. How difficult can her year have been? While I feel very sorry that she lost Chica, she is a best selling author, is on a hit show, and got a new home… Is life really that bad,' she added.

Like her or not, Joyce is RIGHT about that shit! By ANY normal standard, Brandi is rich/wealthy and nobody is buying her "poor, poor, pitiful me" routine anymore!

She is also called Joyce a 'fame hungry hypocritical fool' in response to another tweet
    I'm guessing Brandi doesn't get the irony in that, huh?
    sluce, czb and manningmsj like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Those pics are terrible but Brandi probably thinks she looks great.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I know when I try on a bra, I check out how I look in the mirror OUTSIDE of my fitting room.

AND I invite the papz... I mean, she's probably going to wind up shit-faced and be filmed wearing that shit anyway... might as well see how it looks beforehand.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

This is just PR for the show though it's a bit of a lame expedition. Brandi looks silly in a white frilly dress. The other girl looks much better.
    Trixie likes this.

psssh! of course it is...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

czb

who is the other chick in the pic? i like her shirt.

Scummy scummy trash
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Blech. She looks rough. I'm particularly struck by how awful her legs and knees look. She used to have pretty great legs.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^ I don't sympathize with Brandi over much but I actually do feel bad that her once fantastic legs have gone to pot. She still looks good in skinny jeans and other pants IMO.

Thread Information