Page 136 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

As a MHP, I work with people on a daily basis who, like Brandi, are afraid of success so they sabotage themselves at every turn. Brandi had a rough time being publically humiliated through the cheating. She then had a chance at success in a field where many young starlets would sacrifice anything for a break. Next thing she knew she was a fan favorite, a best selling author (God help us all) and was making her own money. It was all too much so she is systematically destroying it all and using the victim card. The only person victimizing Brandi is Brandi.
    Last edited by sluce; January 7th, 2014 at 11:43 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    welcome back, Mel
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    As a MHP, I work with people on a daily basis who, like Brandi, are afraid of success so they sabotage themselves at every turn. Brandi had a rough time being publically humiliated through the cheating. She then had a chance at success in field where many young starlets would sacrifice anything for a break. Next thing she knew she was a fan favorite, a best selling author (God help us all) and was making her own money. It was all too much so she is systematically destroying it all and using the victim card. The only person victimizing Brandi is Brandi.
    yeah, but she's doing a fanfuckingtastic job at it! buckle up, she ain't done yet! PINK WIG!!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The only person victimizing Brandi is Brandi.
    Addtionally, when Leann and her fans were torturing her for several years some of us sympathized with her. Her current behaviors, especially cozying up with the creepy blogger, leave no room for empathy anymore. I await a comeback whilst feeding my pink wigged unicorn from the land of make believe..

yeah, i would find both/either women infinitely more likeable without their "fans/army/defenders". fucking twitter is the debbil!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

No pink wig for Brandi. She will use a pink merkin and posts pics all over twitter. This one even has a built in flashlight.

Bombshell likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Pink tampon!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Gosh, I saw this and I don't recall it being posted... funny how people always assume it's L who's doing this sort of shit...
    Did Brandi Glanville Buy Her Twitter Followers? β€˜She’s Desperate To Reach LeAnn Rimes,’ Says Source | Radar Online
    Brandi Glanville has had a sudden spike in the amount of followers she has on Twitter and according to critics, there’s one explanation for the explosion of interest: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is trying to reach her arch nemesis, LeAnn Rimes.
    Glanville, 40, has acquired more than 45,843 followers since May 6, but tellingly, the increase in her fans has been steady every day during that period — including weekends.
    “Brandi’s followers increase by a minimum of 300 people every day and occasionally as much as 800,” one source told RadarOnline.com.
    PHOTOS: Brandi Glanville Is A Hot Mess After Night Out
    “It’s clear that she’s been buying about 500 followers on average per day over the last three months and using robot followers to increase her numbers.”
    A website specializing in social media statistics and metrics, Socialbakers, charts celebrities. The graph below shows Glanville’s ascent over three months, from 365,421 followers to 411,264.

As Radar has previously noted, typically Twitter users can gain a large number of followers if they in turn follow a large number back.
    But the outspoken reality star has only increased the number of people she follows over the same three months period by 25 — nowhere near the followers she has gained!
    What’s more, a large portion of the new followers have the nondescript and generic profile photo of an egg and have no followers themselves, as “Twitter bots” usually don’t.
    PHOTOS: Brandi Glanville Rocks A Skimpy Pink Bikini
    In an apparent preemptive strike against critics, Brandi took to Twitter on July 24 and wrote: “If u rock an “egg” and no history or story I will block u- if u have a second and a story #bringit.”
    One critic told Radar: “Brandi is desperate to reach LeAnn Rimes and I would be surprised if she is engineering this whole thing so she can claim the “status” over here. It’s crazy.”
    She’s still got a journey to go: LeAnn — who is married to Glanville’s ex-husband Eddie Cibrianhad 476,758 followers as of Monday afternoon.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Funny how Radar doesn't provide balanced reporting though and disect Leann's followers and spikes in her numbers.
    Kittylady likes this.

Funny how Radar doesn't provide balanced reporting though and disect Leann's followers and spikes in her numbers.
    right? you'd think they posted in the BFL thread with all their balanced theories...
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Well GR is THE place for balance.

exactly
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

It's like the Fox News of gossip sites.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Stepping in to exercise my ability to retain useless information when it comes to these people, but Radar did do a story about LeAnn buying Twitter followers and it preceded the one above. IIRC it was similar to the story above, LeAnn bought them because Brandi was gaining followers and LeAnn did not Brandi to pass her.

Are you implying that Radar blows with the wind?????
    dougie likes this.

no, dougie's implying that Radar is balanced... unheard of!
    dougie and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information