Page 135 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

She wishes. LOL
    Trixie, Beantownfan and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Plane crash with people from a Bravo event on board? What happened?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^^^^^

Where did you see that?
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Those were taken the night before the plane crash for a Bravo event. You can't really connect the two as to how she dealt with the future event that hadn't happened yet.
    Though I guess if you run on the assumption that she goes out every night and hugging someone means you're wasted....I guess you could.

You forgot this photo of her walking to the car from the article. ......

From this post.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Oh, I think they were referring to the crash in Aspen that her kids witnessed with Leann and Eddie. No one from Bravo was onboard. She tweeted about wanting them home with her after they saw the wreckage.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

brandi got the boys home with her and now she's spending quality time telling others fuck u on twitter. Lol
    kasippu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    brandi got the boys home with her and now she's spending quality time telling others fuck u on twitter. Lol
    Eh, I miss my kids when they go away and then promptly forget why within an hour of their return. She can have her kids home and still be in a pissy mood. Most days that's why I'm in a pissy mood. I don't have a Twitter, but I'm sure my daily F-word usage is at its peak during the hours they're awake.

See? They're sleeping now.

I'm not about to judge her cause she's not baking cookies and waxing poetic about the joys of motherhood. She's a crass and foul-mouthed woman. Like, all the time. She can be crass and foul-mouthed with her kids home and still have genuinely missed them while they were gone. One has nothing to do with the other.

ETA: That may have been a comprehension fail on my part. I read that as you saying because she's not posting sonnets about the rays of sunlight her sons are in her life and is instead posting her usual profanity-laden drivel that meant her previous post about missing them wasn't genuine. That because she was still behaving like defensive and tactless Brandi and not like a contented kitten she wasn't happy about their return. My response was just me saying that I get judging her behavior cause it's always gross these days, but I don't think it's fair to say a woman can't be both a bitch and a happy mother.

However, I kinda think you meant to point out that she's on Twitter instead of spending quality time with her kids after publically professing to miss them so much. In that case, come on. I love spending time with my kids (in shifts, with a cocktail hour in between), but I don't owe them every spare second of my time. And guess what? They don't want it anyway. I don't know if Brandi is a good mother, but she's certainly not a bad mother because she's *gasp* tweeting while her kids are around. That's a type of mom-shaming I don't feel comfortable with. There's nothing wrong with doing something for yourself that doesn't include the snowflakes. They'll manage.
    Last edited by manningmsj; January 6th, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
    Serendipity and JWL like this.

Silver Member

All she did was say I miss them, I never leave their side when their with me! I want them with me nOW! So it is funny as HELL to see her fighting with haters when they got home.

Joyce Giraud's blog is up after tonites ROBH episode. Joyce nailed it at the end. Brandi is a mean girl.

She sent six tweets, that is hardly spending copious amounts of time away from them, the kids are probably tired as all hell after being stuck in a snow storm and after a day of school and aren't talking/doing much. She said she sticks with them like glue because she doesn't go out drinking (unless it is for work) when she has them.

There's nothing here to point fingers at.

The Joyce thing however... oh boy. Brandi is really losing her head over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    I think she's lost the plot. And it really doesn't matter what the reason is: Eddie's adultery, LeAnn's vituperativeness, alcoholism, inability to handle fame, etc, blah blah, whatever...it might be best if she step back and pull her shit together.

Any excuses that might have once been valid are long past their expiration date, and now she just looks like an ass.

Not to mention that all her assholery is being acted out publically, with the added bonus of screencaps that live forever. I am SO glad that all the fucked-up drunken shit I've done wasn't recorded for the world to see forever.
    Amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    If Jake and Mason are afraid of Ilana we will know for sure that they are more intelligent than their parents.
    was that ever even in question?
    Ilana tweeted a two-part interview with Brandi on her timeline. It's also on bitesizetv site under Reality Show. Gah Ilana thinks she's a Barbara Wawa. Both BG and Ilana said the boys are afraid of Ilana. It's during part 2 of the interview. Will try to link later.

eta damn Brandi got a stomach on her in those pics! Bloat belly?
    must be alcohol bloat.
    shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    She sent six tweets, that is hardly spending copious amounts of time away from them, the kids are probably tired as all hell after being stuck in a snow storm and after a day of school and aren't talking/doing much. She said she sticks with them like glue because she doesn't go out drinking (unless it is for work) when she has them.

There's nothing here to point fingers at.

The Joyce thing however... oh boy. Brandi is really losing her head over that one.
    bullshit. if leann tweets 6 times when they have the boys, what's the fucking usual theory?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    bullshit. if leann tweets 6 times when they have the boys, what's the fucking usual theory?
    That her phone is broken because she only tweeted 6 times? Haha sorry couldn't resist!
    Bombshell, sluce, yowzers and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    That her phone is broken because she only tweeted 6 times? Haha sorry couldn't resist!
    BOL! I'ma let you have that because ... well, because it's funny!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Bronze Member

Haha...the real theory is that Leann should be nailed to the cross regardless of how many times she tweets.

That's where we disagree. I find Brandi's behavior worse lately. Joyce REALLY did peg her when she said that Brandi has a 3 step process:
    1. Plan a vicious attack
    2. Launch into a "fuck" laden tirade.
    3. Start crying and play the victim.
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

welcome back, Mel
    sluce and Mel1973 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information