Page 133 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I can't imagine Yolanda or Lisa being jealous. I think even though they are friendly, they see Brandi as a bit trashy. The others, I could believe.

Okay, yes, I watch RHOBH lol
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's toughened up after being shafted by LeMann (and Eddie) if that's what you mean. She learned from the best (worst.)
    oh bullshit! what an absolute crock of shit! more pathetic excuses for her bad behavior!
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i never liked brandi so much since her response to EVERYTHING is 'shut the fuck up'. and of course, 'fuck you'. girlfriend needs a better vocabulary.
    yes, it does get a little trite.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    A thread only about Ilana would be a bit much, although I would like to see the blog that she writes in response. However, a thread to discuss blogs, bloggers like Ilana, Perez, JSJ, Jared and even The Daily Mail may be worth starting to see if people want to discuss them.
    no.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't.
    ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Jealousy Alert! 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Green With Envy Over Brandi Glanville's Rising Fame | Radar Online

Jealousy Alert! ‘The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Green With Envy Over Brandi Glanville’s Rising Fame
    Posted on Jan 1, 2014 @ 12:59PM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Brandi Glanville’s questionable antics lately have put her in the hot seat and even though most of the feedback she is getting is negative, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that her costars are jealous as her level of fame increases.

---------

“They each want to be the biggest star of the show, and even though most of them think what Brandi has done is despicable, they’re still jealous that she is the most prominent of all the ladies.”

It will be a few weeks before the RHOBH stars face off with each other at the reunion, but the source told Radar that the women are all prepared.

“All the ladies are prepping for Brandi’s zingers, and they’re hoping they can compete with her level of attention somehow at the taping.”

Full Article:
    Jealousy Alert! 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Green With Envy Over Brandi Glanville's Rising Fame | Radar Online
    "zingers"? really? does "fuck you, fuck off and shut the fuck up" count as zingers? and i ain't buying the jealousy theory either.
    Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I can't imagine Yolanda or Lisa being jealous. I think even though they are friendly, they see Brandi as a bit trashy. The others, I could believe.

Okay, yes, I watch RHOBH lol
    yeah. looks like the next episode involves Yo telling her "that is not appropriate".... about her language and her attacks on joyce. it's a waste of yo's breath because lisa has tried to tell her that shit for years to no avail.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

A lovely tweet from Brandi:
    @FoskeyFoskey anyone who thinks my dog isnt gone can go fuck temselves - my kids and i are broken hearted u sick fucks.

but, hey - nobody imply that she's a bully in front of her kids. Let her show them that herself using just tweets and RHOBH...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by 70sRock View Post
    I quite enjoyed Brandi in her first season of RH. There was a vulnerability and freshness that piqued my tendency to side with underdogs. She has learned all the wrong behaviors from her limelight. I feel like looking away (but I won't) until next season when she comes back with Kim's tagline, "Everyone loves a comeback story."
    I liked her the first season also for the same reason, but these aren't learned behaviors. I think more of this side of Brandi is just coming out because she has moved up the totem pole and is more comfortable on the show. She is still believing her own hype. "I never lie." "I have no filter." Fan favorite. Wrong. She does lie. Wrong. She's passed the "no filter," to mean girl and rude. Her fan favorite days are over this season. Her I've been wronged and single mother victim lines aren't going to help her out of her bad behavior these days. People aren't buying it.

Brandi put up a little photo for her fans New Year's Eve. It was yanked down, but here it is.
    Such a classy woman. LOL

https://twitter.com/Ceegree24/status...937152/photo/1

That link ^ isn't working for me. Can you paste it here?

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thanks Shellee!

Geez, how sad does your life have to be to be jealous of Brandi Glanville?
    Laurent and darksithbunny like this.

Elite Member

She really does need to grow up.

I guess E's type is someone who hasn't matured past 12 years old.

Her advocating the choking shit crosses the line more than anything. It's creepy and irresponsible. And dumb. Does she know people die from asphyxiation? IDGAF that she or anyone else does but they need to STFU about it.

^^^^

I totally didn't even get that when I looked at the picture. I just thought it was a matching choker necklace. I feel very vanilla.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Elite Member

For gawds sake Brandi!
    Put it away.. you really aren't as hot as YOU think you are!

Another little tweet that I didn't care for was about her "about to kill two little dogs - they want in bed with me but they need a bath"... now, I KNOW she didn't mean that she was going to murder the damn dogs but... with her just losing Chica, I found it incredibly insensitive and just STUPID!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I see that tweet and wonder why she hasn't bathed the dogs if they are so dirty and smelly.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Eh, she's probably too poor to take them to the groomers and too drunk to do it herself. Obviously the only option is to murder them.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Thread Information