Page 132 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    I don't think she's even attempted to take that route yet. And I don't think it's out of maliciousness that she chooses to continue avoiding it. I think she's too dumb for self-awareness. She's a bimbo who thinks she knows best living in a fake world.
    I think that Brandi is very malicious and vindictive. I think that she has a repository of rotten that needs a target to be spewed upon and that she will create or amplify grievances in order to exercise her vindictiveness.

And while I'm sure that I've called her dumb a time or three, IMO Brandi really is not that dumb, I think that she is crafty, manipulative and like Joyce said, conniving.
    Last edited by dougie; December 31st, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

I think she is deliberately nasty as well. She finds someone she thinks is weaker than her (be it Kim when an alcoholic or be it Joyce now) and she exploits that situation and she does it to HURT them!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She's toughened up after being shafted by LeMann (and Eddie) if that's what you mean. She learned from the best (worst.)

^ LeAnn is an asshole and a silly trick but I am not seeing the through-line from the break up of Brandi's marriage and Eddie taking up with LeAnn to Brandi being a mean, drunken, boundary-less trash box other than it has likely made Brandi even more adroit at using victimization as a shield.

Brandi seems to me to be like one of those girls in middle/high school who gets admitted into the cool clique and then just doesn't know how to behave once she gets there and has a little social power. I have no idea whether she's a mean girl at her core or she's just lost her damn mind. But most men have a type and if you work backwards from the current wife (and we have decades of information on what a mean girl she is) it's probably likely that Brandi is one too.
    Flygirl, mostroop, CL** and 1 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I quite enjoyed Brandi in her first season of RH. There was a vulnerability and freshness that piqued my tendency to side with underdogs. She has learned all the wrong behaviors from her limelight. I feel like looking away (but I won't) until next season when she comes back with Kim's tagline, "Everyone loves a comeback story."
    JWL likes this.

czb

i never liked brandi so much since her response to EVERYTHING is 'shut the fuck up'. and of course, 'fuck you'. girlfriend needs a better vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I picture ilana and her son as Howard and his mom from Big Bang, but with an extra dollop of mother smother.
    When I was 30 I dated the son of my mother's best friend (bad idea) and his mother had smothered him terribly. He's an emotional basket case now. But the funny part of it was my ex-boyfriend at the time who was a sexy Marlboro man type knew the mama's boy I was dating and told me "that guy's mother still gives him baths in the sink." It was so true! Well, not really true, but the visual stuck, it's just like that with Ilana and her son.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    When I was 30 I dated the son of my mother's best friend (bad idea) and his mother had smothered him terribly. He's an emotional basket case now. But the funny part of it was my ex-boyfriend at the time who was a sexy Marlboro man type knew the mama's boy I was dating and told me "that guy's mother still gives him baths in the sink." It was so true! Well, not really true, but the visual stuck, it's just like that with Ilana and her son.

reminds me of bunny and trey from sex & the city lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Ilana's man/child will wipe your tears. I feel bad for posting that. He can't help his mother is looney. Ilana ALSO lol write her son left for 8 days with his father and Ilana cried all day in bed. She also wrote she climbed in her sons bed to do her weeping. I shit you not. She's her own thread.
    A thread only about Ilana would be a bit much, although I would like to see the blog that she writes in response. However, a thread to discuss blogs, bloggers like Ilana, Perez, JSJ, Jared and even The Daily Mail may be worth starting to see if people want to discuss them.

I don't.
    Trixie, czb, rollo and 1 others like this.

Are bloggers suddenly celebrities?

Having watched the recent episode of RHOBH, Brandi could have got her point across so much better had she not been using fucking after every single word.

This post has not been proofread

Jealousy Alert! 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Green With Envy Over Brandi Glanville's Rising Fame | Radar Online

Jealousy Alert! ‘The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Green With Envy Over Brandi Glanville’s Rising Fame
    Posted on Jan 1, 2014 @ 12:59PM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Brandi Glanville’s questionable antics lately have put her in the hot seat and even though most of the feedback she is getting is negative, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that her costars are jealous as her level of fame increases.

---------

“They each want to be the biggest star of the show, and even though most of them think what Brandi has done is despicable, they’re still jealous that she is the most prominent of all the ladies.”

It will be a few weeks before the RHOBH stars face off with each other at the reunion, but the source told Radar that the women are all prepared.

“All the ladies are prepping for Brandi’s zingers, and they’re hoping they can compete with her level of attention somehow at the taping.”

Full Article:
    Jealousy Alert! 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Green With Envy Over Brandi Glanville's Rising Fame | Radar Online

Elite Member

ROL must be having a slow news day.... Anyway, the show does seem to be about her at this point. Most episodes focus on her and last season mostly followed that direction as well. Blog posts about her get the most comments over any of the other ladies' articles. And no matter who is being written about (Yo, Lisa, etc.), commenters mostly circle back around to discussing Brandi the whole time. I'm wondering what this season would even be about if it wasn't focused on Brandi's antics. It's all Brandi, all the time. That said, why would the ladies be jealous? Yeah, the focus is Brandi, but it's not a positive focus.

Thread Information