Page 131 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^^ it's ok when the child's a girl. It loses the Oedipus element.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I see nothing wrong or shamefull for crying over missing your children who'll be away for a week. You obviously are not a mother.
    Stop right there. That was deliberate and mean. Deliberately mean. You've been here long enough to know not to say nasty things to another long term poster. DON'T YOU EVER, EVER say that to poster that they are not a mother unless they are known to be male. Is that the way you talk to women in real life? Never mind. Remember to look both ways as a bus might come one day.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I can't. I'm too busy sobbing over my horrible parents. They sometimes vacationed without us kids and they weren't crying in any of the photos. Unimaginable bastards!!!
    Adult holidays went out with the mid-70's when real parents went to The Concord, Plato's retreat and had child free orgies and stuff.
    Mel1973, Laurent and Karistiona like this.

Good grief. Enough with the Ilana references already.
    JWL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Well, there's a key word..responsible. Leann & Ed are not responsible parents.
    well, i guess a judge (and brandi too, if you wanna be honest) disagrees with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Oh ffs that's a bit much. I agree with beantown, yet as i'm not a parent I suppose my opinion doesn't count.
    yeppers.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Good mothers cry when their kids are away from them for any longer than 60 seconds. If you don't wail and rend your clothing when your kid shuts the bathroom door for a slash you're a shitty parent.
    *thinks back on the past two weeks of being drunk and stoned whilst the kid was away... not.one.single.tear = bad mama!*
    Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    She needs to find a relationship? Did I miss the part where it was a requirement for all women to pair off and breed?

I doubt she ever wants to get married again after what she's been through and so what, if she wants to be drunk, slutty and single on her time off then that's up to her. She doesn't sound like she wants true love and a happy ever after since she's writing a book about dating and tells the world about her trust issues.
    who said anything about breeding? two kids alledgedly DESTROYED her pussy, you think she wants another?
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ please don't start an ilana thread, that's more crazy than i can handle ....
    vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Good grief. Enough with the Ilana references already.
    no. ilana is a crazy smothering bitch who should have her child wrestled from her (no, I didn't mean wrested) forevahhhhh
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    she said she wants a relationship to share her boys with. It was very apparent she is drunk and miserable on ROBH. No girl HAS to. She went public saying she needs one! I think it's half her unhappiness. I hope she ends up happier than Ilana fucking A. Bitter table party of one. Her poor son must feel smothered and creeped out.

Eta Ilana wrote in her (bad date wore makeup blog)
    "thank god I raised a truly great and special man all by myself" as my son wiped my tears she wrote her remarkable son wiped her TEARS! I want her son when his leg shackles come off at 18.
    Oh Brandi says a lot of shit, she's too dumb to know what she truly wants or needs. She needs to go to therapy and actually work on her insecurity and trust issues.

It just pisses me off when people start talking about ''oh you need to find a man, then all your problems will be solved and you'll have a purpose in life'' for god's sake. Women are not incomplete just because they aren't married. This isn't a rant at you, just a general one btw.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The reason that Brandi needs a man is because she is an emotional vampire and Mason and Jake are her only supply. If she had a man then maybe, just maybe he could siphon off some of the meshugge that she is doling out on them.
    Last edited by dougie; December 31st, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

I picture ilana and her son as Howard and his mom from Big Bang, but with an extra dollop of mother smother.
    dexter7 and Mel1973 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    The reason that Brandi needs a man is because she is an emotional vampire and Mason and Jake are her only supply. If she had a man then maybe, just maybe he could siphon off some of the bit of the meshugge that she is doling out on them.
    Or maybe she could work on fixing herself rather than relying on a man to fix her

^ Brandi has had 40+ years to take that route and it has not worked. Actually it looks like she is stubbornly resisting even attempting the slightest level of self-awareness and accountability that would allow her to pursue that option.

ah, that fucking Ilana's recap is up... that bitch is one useless BITCH! "These women have no idea how hard it is to raise a child alone with a sociopath tweeting about your kids..." I'm guessing she's NOT talking about herself... but she fucking well should be! I would fuck her whole world up.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

And get the fuck over it already. Brandi isn't raising those kids alone, their dad is very much in their lives.

Lots of women (and men) are actually doing it all on their own, she is not.
    dougie likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Well, that's why that nut relates so much to her... "they are doing it"alone""! stoopid bitches are still stoopid.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ah, that fucking Ilana's recap is up... that bitch is one useless BITCH! "These women have no idea how hard it is to raise a child alone with a sociopath tweeting about your kids..." I'm guessing she's NOT talking about herself... but she fucking well should be! I would fuck her whole world up.
    I am so over Ilana and Brandi's apologists whining about what are essentially First World / champagne problems. I get that it was a knife in the gut when Brandi's philandering ex-husband got shared custody of their children, and then he married his mistress and they are living their life with the children including using them for photo ops (which Brandi also does). Yeah that sucks but it is taken too far when that is used as a rationale / excuse for Brandi's abominable behavior and character.
    Last edited by dougie; December 31st, 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ Brandi has had 40+ years to take that route and it has not worked. Actually it looks like she is stubbornly resisting even attempting the slightest level of self-awareness and accountability that would allow her to pursue that option.
    I don't think she's even attempted to take that route yet. And I don't think it's out of maliciousness that she chooses to continue avoiding it. I think she's too dumb for self-awareness. She's a bimbo who thinks she knows best living in a fake world.

But she's so 'real'. And honest.

Thread Information