Page 130 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Oh and she was CRYING over her "baby's" leaving for a week. Bitch get serious. Five years later you're crying over shared custody. Knock it off Ilana wannabe.
    I see nothing wrong or shamefull for crying over missing your children who'll be away for a week. You obviously are not a mother.
    Gossiplover likes this.

czb

^^^ i dunno ... i am a parent and if someone responsible took my kids for a week, *i'd* be THRILLED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ i dunno ... i am a parent and if someone responsible took my kids for a week, *i'd* be THRILLED!!!
    Well, there's a key word..responsible. Leann & Ed are not responsible parents.
    JWL and Gossiplover like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I see nothing wrong or shamefull for crying over missing your children who'll be away for a week. You obviously are not a mother.
    Oh ffs that's a bit much. I agree with beantown, yet as i'm not a parent I suppose my opinion doesn't count.
    Beantownfan and Laurent like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    She had to tweet it to keep her expired victim card going. Enough is enough. Brandi needs to find a loving relationship to share her boys with. She says she wants that. All the inter webs LR haters do is keep her in the past. She would help her sons by being happy and moving on. I don't think she is near there.

eta BG please don't end up like Ilana A. Mason is 10. You have 7.5 more years to end it.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Good mothers cry when their kids are away from them for any longer than 60 seconds. If you don't wail and rend your clothing when your kid shuts the bathroom door for a slash you're a shitty parent.
    Karistiona and yowzers like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She needs to find a relationship? Did I miss the part where it was a requirement for all women to pair off and breed?

I doubt she ever wants to get married again after what she's been through and so what, if she wants to be drunk, slutty and single on her time off then that's up to her. She doesn't sound like she wants true love and a happy ever after since she's writing a book about dating and tells the world about her trust issues.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Good mothers cry when their kids are away from them for any longer than 60 seconds. If you don't wail and rend your clothing when your kid shuts the bathroom door for a slash you're a shitty parent.
    Off to laminate my Bad Mom card. Mr. Fly and I often talk of divorcing just so we can have our weekends back. That's ugly, I know......

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    She needs to find a relationship? Did I miss the part where it was a requirement for all women to pair off and breed?

I doubt she ever wants to get married again after what she's been through and so what, if she wants to be drunk, slutty and single on her time off then that's up to her. She doesn't sound like she wants true love and a happy ever after since she's writing a book about dating and tells the world about her trust issues.
    she said she wants a relationship to share her boys with. It was very apparent she is drunk and miserable on ROBH. No girl HAS to. She went public saying she needs one! I think it's half her unhappiness. I hope she ends up happier than Ilana fucking A. Bitter table party of one. Her poor son must feel smothered and creeped out.

Eta Ilana wrote in her (bad date wore makeup blog)
    "thank god I raised a truly great and special man all by myself" as my son wiped my tears she wrote her remarkable son wiped her TEARS! I want her son when his leg shackles come off at 18.
    Last edited by Beantownfan; December 30th, 2013 at 08:00 PM.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    well, then call cps because i SUCK.

I can't. I'm too busy sobbing over my horrible parents. They sometimes vacationed without us kids and they weren't crying in any of the photos. Unimaginable bastards!!!
    Beantownfan, dougie, czb and 3 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Ilana's man/child will wipe your tears. I feel bad for posting that. He can't help his mother is looney. Ilana ALSO lol write her son left for 8 days with his father and Ilana cried all day in bed. She also wrote she climbed in her sons bed to do her weeping. I shit you not. She's her own thread.

czb

^^^ please don't start an ilana thread, that's more crazy than i can handle ....
    rollo likes this.

Can you imagine the cray cray that would bring?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Oh come on, my daughter is grown and in college and I still whine when she's not with me (but often can't wait to take her to the airport), why is that this a thing?
    JWL likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Thread Information