Page 129 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I'm ashamed to say though that I love her gratuitous use of the word Fuck. It's my favorite word. Hey, I never said I was a lady.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Staying out of trouble! Brandi Glanville shrugs off drinking problem claims as she takes sons Mason and Jake to the movies | Mail Online

Staying out of trouble! Brandi Glanville shrugs off drinking problem claims as she takes sons Mason and Jake to the movies

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 19:19 EST, 26 December 2013 | UPDATED: 03:22 EST, 27 December 2013

She was last seen on television screens guzzling alcohol on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

While her drunken behaviour on screen has caused her fellow housewives to question whether she needs help, it seems in real life Brandi Glanville is perfectly fit and healthy.

Brandi was all smiles as she walked with her two boys out of the cinema in Calabasas.

Perfect mom? Brandi Glanville takes her two sons Mason and Jake to the cinema in Calabasas on 26 December

Although the star was sporting a pair of huge dark sunglasses, which is usually a giveaway for someone hiding a hangover.

Brandi looked trim in a pair of blue skinny jeans a grey vest top and black sweater wrapped around her waist.
    Meanwhile she delivered a Christmas message of sorts on her blog, saying: 'As of today I have a new outlook.
    'No more feeling sorry for myself because I had a rough year or some pathetic, phony famew**** cant stop talking about me and throwing bull**** labels my way.

I know exactly who I am and that is a good person who says stupid s*** sometimes and lives without prejudice in my life.
    'I was a hot-mess for part of this season, and I fully f***ing admit that.

All smiles: Brandi put her latest controversy behind her as she stepped out in a vest top and sunglasses on Thursday

Keeping trim: Brandi looked slim in a pair of very tight fitting skinny jeans and a grey vest top

Family fun: Brandi decided to take her children for a festive surprise as they went to the cinema on Thursday

Walk this way: Brandi carefully leads her two young sons out of the cinema in Calabasas as they make their way home

'Id like to say thank you to the people in my life that love me through the good times and the rough times and who dont jump ship because Im not having my best year.
    '2014 is a new year, and its going to be good!'

Read more: Staying out of trouble! Brandi Glanville shrugs off drinking problem claims as she takes sons Mason and Jake to the movies | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Christmas present from Brandi's other ex-husband

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville --- My dad and my christmas present from @darinharvey pic.twitter.com/atrIRtFApK

1:35 PM - 27 Dec 13 Details
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Elite Member

Although the star was sporting a pair of huge dark sunglasses, which is usually a giveaway for someone hiding a hangover. <----That's hilarious. It wouldn't have anything at all to do with California and the sun.

That Darin guy seems really nice. Too bad they don't make a go for it.
    JWL likes this.

Silver Member

BG would take Darin in a heartbeat if HE would want her permanently. He has money and she wants it.
    eta she's joking about the car. I find her incredibly annoying. I love the staged Daily Mail suck it shirt and family.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would hang out with Lisa and Yolanda. The rest of 'em would send me running. Carlton at this point seems like a dreadful woman. They are all too loud and obnoxious.
    I don't feel bad for Brandi at all. She is one of those people who say whatever pops in their head no matter how terrible it is, and justifies it by saying "well it's true".
    I had a friend like that for a short while. She turned out to be an awful person.

Plus Brandi spills everyone's secrets once she turns on you. She's skank trash. Get her off the show. I could watch Lisa and Ken all day as well as Yolo's house, or rather fridge ;-)

Lisa sent me a dm on Twitter once after I blasted her for showing off all her fabulous crap in her closet in front of one of her maids. She claimed that the maid went home with lots of her things when she was done with them. I'm not sure if I made her feel bad or what. But she took the time to answer my random rude tweet.
    She sent me a nice DM.

Ilana is so far up Brandi's @ss her recaps/ blogs are now sheer fiction. Brandi contends Lisa used her to help make Vanderpump Rules popular "as if" That trainwreck of a show would have taken off regardless. She also thinks Lisa should have fired Schanae, ridic as Sch was woeking for Lisa for six years and this private issue didn't affect her job performance. That said, Schanae is a skank ho.

Brandi no longer wanted to be just " Lisa's sidekick" but that was her best gig ever and she should have held on for dear life. Brandi belongs on Oc or New Jersey not Beverly Hills, imo. She's made me really like Joyce!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Funny they allegedly apologized privately to her. They hurt her through the media. BG hasn't learned anything from it by the smug "paid to vaca with bff's"

would middle age women please stop with BFF this and BFF that. She tweets like a high schooler. All over the age of 18 should.

fyi they did NOT apologize to her merely to the staff and guests for the short notice as the Hard Rock clarified in response to her tweet.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; December 29th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Please learn to multiquote.
    Lalique and snoopqueen like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Lisa sent me a dm on Twitter once after I blasted her for showing off all her fabulous crap in her closet in front of one of her maids. She claimed that the maid went home with lots of her things when she was done with them. I'm not sure if I made her feel bad or what. But she took the time to answer my random rude tweet.
    I think the fact that she sent you a message rather that tweeting where everyone can see her good deeds says a lot about her. I don't know any of these women, but that gives her some points in my eyes.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Do we think that's a real Van Cleef & Arpels necklace? If it is, that's pretty high dollar for someone who claims to be behind the 8 ball financially.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

That Scheana encounter was hard to watch. Scheana looked ashamed which Ediot never does. He always has his inscrutable squinty face on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    BG would take Darin in a heartbeat if HE would want her permanently. He has money and she wants it.
    eta she's joking about the car. I find her incredibly annoying. I love the staged Daily Mail suck it shirt and family.
    Right! I know when there are pics of Leann touching the children the way Brandi is, people scream and gnash their teeth over how she's got to hold them near her by their necks... look at Brandi SWF Leann... in actuality, she's just fucking hiding behind her kids. piece of shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    By Daily Mail Reporter

All smiles: Brandi put her latest controversy behind her as she stepped out in a vest top and sunglasses on Thursday

Keeping trim: Brandi looked slim in a pair of very tight fitting skinny jeans and a grey vest top

Family fun: Brandi decided to take her children for a festive surprise as they went to the cinema on Thursday

Walk this way: Brandi carefully leads her two young sons out of the cinema in Calabasas as they make their way home

and ... did anyone notice that the dress from the beginning of this thread is the same one she was wearing during her shit-faced rampage in Palm Springs? I'd burn that dress if I were her...
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Omg!! Who holds kids by the neck like that?!!!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

but ya HAVE to when they are trying to get away from you ALL the time!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

And what kind of monster uses children for pap ops???

Someone should call cps!!!!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

I love the pap shots where Brandi tells her oldest son (he's 10) to kiss her on the lips for the ultimate motherhood image shot.

I also love BG tweeting her book presales are over "10,000." She tries too hard to stealth bomb LR. LR's album sold 10,000. I see a middle aged woman who is hung up on trying to be gangsta and sexy. She writes on her twitter like a teen. Oh and she was CRYING over her "baby's" leaving for a week. Bitch get serious. Five years later you're crying over shared custody. Knock it off Ilana wannabe.
    Mel1973 and dilligaf like this.

Thread Information