Page 128 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I would hang out with Lisa and Yolanda. The rest of 'em would send me running. Carlton at this point seems like a dreadful woman. They are all too loud and obnoxious.
    I don't feel bad for Brandi at all. She is one of those people who say whatever pops in their head no matter how terrible it is, and justifies it by saying "well it's true".
    I had a friend like that for a short while. She turned out to be an awful person.
    snoopqueen likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

czb

agree with sprynkles.

but i couldn't hang out with lisa, my wardrobe is neither fabulous enough nor pink enough. and i don't have any hermes so yolanda would laugh at me. *sobs quietly*
    sprynkles likes this.

Lisa sent me a dm on Twitter once after I blasted her for showing off all her fabulous crap in her closet in front of one of her maids. She claimed that the maid went home with lots of her things when she was done with them. I'm not sure if I made her feel bad or what. But she took the time to answer my random rude tweet.

czb

^^^ that's actually pretty cool! (that lisa responded to you).

not sure if i will get slammed for posting it here, but i gotta say it: what's with carlton showing her sex room? seems like if you have a sex room, not sure what the purpose is of showing it on tv unless you are trying to prove something. just sayin'.

I would say so she can get the attention and air time. And since it's scripted, it's probably not even true.?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would hang out with Lisa and Yolanda. The rest of 'em would send me running. Carlton at this point seems like a dreadful woman. They are all too loud and obnoxious.
    I don't feel bad for Brandi at all. She is one of those people who say whatever pops in their head no matter how terrible it is, and justifies it by saying "well it's true".
    I had a friend like that for a short while. She turned out to be an awful person.
    I would love to hang out with Lisa and Yolanda on a smaller scale, but those are the only two also. Brandi really is a nightmare and one of those friends who in the middle of a public gathering would blurt out something about you that any normal friend would never do. Add to that she is probably three sheets to the wind and you're really in trouble when she turns on you with her aggressive behavior.
    snoopqueen likes this.

I just want to go to Yolanda's for dinner. She has the best food at her dinner parties
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I want to swim in Yolanda's infinity pool and look inside her color-co-ordinated fruit cabinet!
    sprynkles and snoopqueen like this.

And what about Yolanda's refrigerator? ooooh, that is so nice... although, I could never pull it off because I don't want everybody just walking by and seeing all my beer and wanting some for themself... or kids seeing my yummy stuff and TOUCHING the glass fridge!
    sprynkles and snoopqueen like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^ Yeah, that is what I meant. Unless she has ANOTHER one just for the fruit!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    And what about Yolanda's refrigerator? ooooh, that is so nice... although, I could never pull it off because I don't want everybody just walking by and seeing all my beer and wanting some for themself... or kids seeing my yummy stuff and TOUCHING the glass fridge!
    So get a glass fridge, and put a giant pictures of attractive food your kids would never want to eat on the insides of the windows. LMAO.

Can you imagine thinking you know what's in a fridge like that and opening it and finding 3 week old moldy left overs? I can. Because that would be my fridge in about three weeks.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

that would be SO fecking awesome!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Brandi is having a self-destructive meltdown of epic proportions. She finally posted her Bravo blog. She said nothing about the show. She basically told all of her haters to F off. On her twitter, she has dad flipping her haters off and her grandmother pinky flipping her haters off and Brandi telling them to suck it. There's just one problem. The people she calls haters are Bravo fans, a good portion of which were once her fans or still fans stating their disappointment in her this season.. When your open letter on Facebook gets such a backlash that you take it down, it's time to reevaluate that maybe you need to stop the blame game and try to get your fan base back. Not Brandi. She instead writes a classless post. She's really not very smart.

Here's the link to the blog.

Brandi's New Outlook | Brandi Glanville | The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog
    snoopqueen likes this.

Brandi knows she was being a "hot mess" this season, but she's ready to say "f--- you" to certain people.
    Certain people? I think she's said that to just about everyone this year. She lost any slight kind of sympathy from me when she bitched out the TSA agent for "making her miss her flight." Bitch, get to the airport on time! You would think she would have some sympathy for the "common man."

ETA: That quote is the title of the blog referenced in the post above. Sorry Brandi's New Outlook | Brandi Glanville | The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog
    Last edited by Flygirl; December 26th, 2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: forgot to link
    snoopqueen likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Brandi is having a self-destructive meltdown of epic proportions. Here's the link to the blog.

Brandi's New Outlook | Brandi Glanville | The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Blog
    Excerpt from Brandi's Blog:

For the assh---s that write hateful tweets or said mean things to me because I am not perfect and clearly you are, please, please, please F--- OFF, F--- YOU, GO F--- YOURSELF, AND FINALLY SHUT THE F--- UP! 2014 is a new year and it's going to be good!

Last edited by dougie; December 26th, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
    snoopqueen and Flygirl like this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Thread Information