Page 126 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

She's just become obnoxious...

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Yeah Fly I was just gonna say- it's "funny" to read repeated tweets mocking someone's infertility? Really?? What the hell happened to GR anyway?
    As bad as mocking the infertility is, the general hateful taunting nature of those tweets just really chaps my ass too. Yes, I know LeAnn is hateful and taunting with almost everything she tweets, but by demonstrating the same vile behavior doesn't that make the "teasing" tweeter just as guilty? Makes them one and the same in fact. I know we snark on celebrities here amongst ourselves all the time, but constantly engaging them poking, prodding in such a hurtful manner seriously rubs me the wrong way. I know she does the same thing to innocent people, but returning the favor makes the tweeter no better. If they must engage with her, they should call her out on her bad behavior (which she gives them an ample amount of); but just poking the fire for no reason is just wrong to me.
    Bombshell likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    She's just become obnoxious...
    become?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From harpercollins.com

Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance by Brandi Glanville

On the heels of her New York Times bestselling book Drinking and Tweeting, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville takes readers on a wild ride through her dating life in this highly-entertaining relationship book.

Drinking and Dating chronicles Glanville’s misadventures stumbling through today’s dating world. From social media blunders to bedroom escapades, Brandi withholds nothing. Each chapter is inspired by a relationship encounter she has had since her sensational divorce from actor Eddie Cibrian. Hilarious, surprising, vulnerable, and outspoken, Glanville’s unexpected take on dating after heartbreak – and life in general - is as unique as she is. Just like Brandi herself, Drinking and Dating is sexy, funny, and eyebrow-raising.

Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media Is Ruining Romance by Brandi Glanville

Doesn't even look like the same person. Jeebus on a pogo stick, STOP with the fillers!!!!!
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Doesn't even look like the same person. Jeebus on a pogo stick, STOP with the fillers!!!!!
    Drinking and Dating is sexy, funny, and eyebrow-raising.
    Yep, and the book's not the only thing that's been raising eyebrows......
    Starting to definitely see why she doesn't have enough money for attorneys.

i'll pass. i've got real books to read.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I'm going to buy her book.
    really? why?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

BG tweeted a link to her FB page. She says it's an open letter. It's a huge "poor me" manifesto.
    I wish I could copy & paste for your enjoyment. She says as a single mom she's losing jobs because Joyce Giraud says BG needs rehab. Joyce, the Real Housewives cast member BG disrespected repeatedly last two episodes.

Ummm, don't think so, Brandi. I think this is a bed you made alllll by yourself.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I find Joyce to be a little pageant queen with an agenda. I was watching WWHL last week when she was on and for her to call Brandi a "conniving bitch" was totally out of line.
    Gossiplover likes this.

An excerpt from Brandi's open letter

Joyce's ongoing comments, accusations and labels have endangered my family and cost me jobs, and opportunities. As a single mother, supporting my two little boys and running a household by myself I hope Joyce feels really really good about what she is doing to my family as she sits a top her mansion with her giant diamond ring and zero worries.

I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Only an excerpt Doug?? Let's show the whole letter shall we?

• Brandi Glanville

4 hours ago

An Open Letter

This last episode of Real housewives of Beverly Hills was extremely difficult for me to watch. I am not going to even mention my baby dog Chica's situation because it is just to sad and hard for me to relive. But otherwise yes I am very embaressed for my behavior and take full responsibility for over indulging. I was a bitch to Joyce for reasons you don't get to see on the sh...ow.To the viewer It looks like I am just acting bitchy towards her for no reason, but trust me I have my reasons. However for Joyce who has only been around me a handful of times, never been to my home, never spent time with my children, never hung out with me outside of shooting, to label me the way she did and continues to do, is incredibly irresponsible and hurtful. I made one very insensitive and inappropriate comment that I have profusely apologized for. I in no way live with any sort of prejudice in my life of any sort. I got drunk around Joyce maybe 2 and a half times the entire season long, and twice in the public eye this past year. Once on my birthday and once after I turned in my second book, I was celebrating both times, my children were at their fathers and I'm not going to make apologies for those times. Joyce's ongoing comments, accusations and labels have endangered my family and cost me jobs, and opportunities. As a single mother, supporting my two little boys and running a household by myself I hope Joyce feels really really good about what she is doing to my family as she sits a top her mansion with her giant diamond ring and zero worries.
      During the filming of this season there is a defining moment when you will get to see the exact kind of person Joyce truly is and trust me its not pretty. I can only hope that the show decides to air it because not everything we shoot makes it in. By the end of filming for the season Joyce and I were actually on good friendly terms and went on our separate but merry ways. I saw Joyce once after filming was completely over.My mom, children and I walked into a sushi restaurant for dinner and ran in to Joyce and her husband and to my surprise our filming crew… let me just add that sometimes we have to shoot pick up scenes after the show has wrapped so that certain story lines make sense. I stopped at their table kissed Joyce and her husband hello, made a little small talk introduced them to my mom and my children and then went upstairs to have our family dinner. Im sure you can imagine my shock when watching this Mondays upcoming episode and see that scene they were shooting in the restaurant and Joyce is going on and on about my inappropriate comment and labeling me a racist and relaying their mutual disgust for me. Wow!!!!! She really is an actress and I don't really see how this scene was needed to make sense to our show. Sadly it seems this and the other labels Joyce throws my way are her only story lines for the season. I really wish she were more interesting so that trying to ruin my life wasn't her only storyline. This coupled with the fact, that although we were on good terms at the end of filming, the second any press would listen, Joyce was giving interview after interview about me needing rehab or me being prejudice or anything me and all negative. This speaks volumes about her need for attention her vicious ambition and her true colors. I really hope this woman can stop obsessing over what she thinks my issues are and focus on the help she needs to get for herself. Enough said -have a beautiful Holiday season

^ I was going to post the entire passage in the RHOBH thread. I think Brandi is full of it and she is in panic mode because her popularity is spiraling downward. Even if Joyce has trashed Brandi in interviews and filmed a scene trashing her, that has little or nothing to do with Brandi's popularity sinking like a stone, losing jobs / opportunities, or her kids are being affected, these things are happening because of Brandi's own words and actions, not Joyce's.
    Last edited by dougie; December 22nd, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    Mel1973 and snoopqueen like this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

call the whaambulance.

you give a dance, you gotta pay the band.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information