Page 123 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

Brandi is having it out with Perez Hilton. She says he tags her in rude tweets. But She has no problem with her friend, Ilana's blogs on LR (encourages probably). And all her "stop the hate" is bullshit. I don't believe her.

Brandi Glanville Claims There Would Be No ‘RHOBH’ Without Her

From racist remarks to same-sex make out sessions, controversial reality star Brandi Glanville claims she’s the only reason The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is still on the air!

Although she has received plenty of backlash this season, mother-of-two Glanville has no regrets.

“They pay me the big bucks to be an a—hole,” she said on her Podcast One show of her Bravo gig, adding that the point of these show is to stir up drama.

“Honestly, if Carlton Gebbia and I hadn’t kissed, I hadn’t said this stupid joke [against Joyce Giraud] and Lisa Vanderpump and I hadn’t gotten into a fight, we wouldn’t have a show. I’m just being honest.

“It’s hard to be me!”

Speaking about her on-air persona, Glanville said she’s at a disadvantage because Bravo doesn’t show her “softer side” – being a single mother.

The 41-year-old model revealed that she’d love to have her two children, Jake and Mason Cibrian, on the show, but her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian won’t allow it.

“It’s beyond frustrating… I’d have them on the show,” she said.

“I was trying to explain to my ex-husband that I’d only have them in the background at my house with me and not with crazy b—ches that I don’t trust that could say something that could harm them, but it’s just a no go, unfortunately.”

Despite all the drama, Glanville is taking it all with a grain of salt because the show pays the bills.

Said Brandi: “I’ve been blessed in the opportunities I’ve been given through the show. You have to take the good with the bad. It sucks, but at the end of the day, I’m shopping for a new home.”

Too Big For Her Beverly Hills Designer Boots? Brandi Glanville Claims There Would Be No ‘RHOBH’ Without Her | Radar Online

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

she is a stupid fucking bitch. nobody "makes" her say that dumb shit! nobody "edits" it to make her look bad! These are her actual fucking traits. So, you keep telling yourself this shit and see how long you last, sweetie! Bitch has an ego bigger than LRs nostrils!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she is a stupid fucking bitch. nobody "makes" her say that dumb shit! nobody "edits" it to make her look bad! These are her actual fucking traits. So, you keep telling yourself this shit and see how long you last, sweetie! Bitch has an ego bigger than LRs nostrils!
    She really believed the hype lol

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Brandi is having it out with Perez Hilton. She says he tags her in rude tweets. But She has no problem with her friend, Ilana's blogs on LR (encourages probably). And all her "stop the hate" is bullshit. I don't believe her.
    I guess butt-hurt is the theme of the day because just a few weeks ago Brandi tweeted Perez directly asking his to blog about her podcast and that there will be "tons of AMO[sic]." IMO Perez has said worse to and about her, and I actually think that she's just spoiling for a fight / attention.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    “It’s hard to be me!”

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    “I was trying to explain to my ex-husband that I’d only have them in the background at my house with me and not with crazy b—ches that I don’t trust that could say something that could harm them, but it’s just a no go, unfortunately.”
    Setting aside that she's the craziest bitch of them all IMO, I bet the one she considers a crazy bitch today was her BFF not too long ago and vice versa.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

and as for the "big bucks"... I'm guessing bullshit on that too...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

"I'm just being honest".

I hate that shit. Most of us find a way to go through life not saying shit that purposefully hurts other people, you nimrod. It's not a good quality, Brandi. Honesty is telling someone "Hey, I accidentally backed into your car in the parking lot. Here is my info". The other stuff is just being an asshole.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

She thinks she's a comedian like Chelsea Handler, shock jock like Howard Stern and..I can't finish. She is fucking NUTs.i love how she name checks Cindy Crawford and Cindy C. Ignores her.

I'm waiting for the runway model who knew Cindy in the 90's (BG) to get her own "model Monday" tweet by Cindy. Never gonna happen. I love reading Cindy's "model Monday" on her impressions of each model.

Brandi needs to get her act together and stop killing what's left of public sympathy and goodwill. For the simple reason that she's giving Meann the gloats, and I don't like that.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Brandi needs to get her act together and stop killing what's left of public sympathy and goodwill. For the simple reason that she's giving Meann the gloats, and I don't like that.
    Meann isn't the only one gloating either.
    rollo and PeaPrincess like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I thought you said the goats, and I was all jelly because I want a goat.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Lobelia loves goats.
    Lobelia likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

There's a guy down here that has the cutest Pygmy goats! Kari and lobes would love them.
    Lobelia likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Not one tiny bit of that twitter feed was even remotely humorous. Who are these fucking psychos? If you have that much time on your hands, go do something constructive. Constantly tearing down someone and playing with their sanity is just cruel, even if they are a vile person. Just live and let live, ffs.
    PecanPie likes this.

Elite Member

Yeah Fly I was just gonna say- it's "funny" to read repeated tweets mocking someone's infertility? Really?? What the hell happened to GR anyway? I remember a day when posting an asinine comment like that would have been a VERY hangable offense.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Thread Information