Page 121 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    True, it has to go both ways. I meant that in my post. Although, and I know you won't agree with me, I don't think Dougie was being called a troll for a differing opinion. There was a style/tone/pattern that I've seen called troll many, MANY times here.

Beantown too. When he/ she bashes other posters and gets a reaction for it, she quickly cries foul. C'mon. If someone (in any thread) takes a shot at posters, they have to be prepared to take their lumps.
    How exactly am I bashing you?! I was called batshit crazy, did you see my say anything about it?

This thread doesn't bother me one bit.

Silver Member

This thread doesn't bother me one bit.
    Then how am I bashing you?

I didn't say you were bashing me personally. I said when you (or anyone) make insulting comments about other posters, even generalizing things like "fantardz" etc, it fuels the flame. Don't play dumb.

Silver Member

"Don't play dumb"
    now go to the BFL thread and voice your "concerns" too. Geez. I'm muting you guys. Can't please you because there will always be something you find to bitch about. I know the underlying issue. And it's silly!

There is no underlying issue. I'm actually being quite direct, but you continue to assign motives of your own choice rather than engage in the actual conversation.

And yes, it's playing dumb when you say that your name calling is harmless. For the record, I don't think there should be any name calling of other posters.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

True, it has to go both ways. I meant that in my post. Although, and I know you won't agree with me, I don't think Dougie was being called a troll for a differing opinion. There was a style/tone/pattern that I've seen called troll many, MANY times here.
    IMO the bolded part is exactly why I was called a troll, which is a total misrepresentation of what a troll is. People even went as far as to say I was exercising some kind of extra-special skill where I knew how to be a troll but stay within the rules.

I am not going to say that I have never had a "tone" in any of my posts, but it has been to a much, much, much lesser degree than what's been directed at me. My main offenses are / were having a different opinion, substantiating my opinions when asked or challenged, and being wordy.
    Last edited by dougie; December 18th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Silver Member

There is no underlying issue. I'm actually being quite direct, but you continue to assign motives of your own choice rather than engage in the actual conversation.

And yes, it's playing dumb when you say that your name calling is harmless. For the record, I don't think there should be any name calling of other posters.
    Where did I call you names? Go to the other thread with your same indignation then over the fantardz word. Crazy to get upset in one thread when others use the same word repeatedly, with no objection from you, elsewhere.

Silver Member

Brandi sure is begging for the public to listen to her podcasts. They must be hurting for listeners.

I'm not indignant nor upset. Just pointing out that there is no harmless name calling like you tried to assert. You can't cry foul when you poke the bee's nest and then get stung.

I'm not indignant nor upset. Just pointing out that there is no harmless name calling like you tried to assert. You can't cry foul when you poke the bee's nest and then get stung.
    bingo. and "fantardz" and "troll" is a name that has been called to the posters you're speaking to/of. So, if we're going to move on, let's do it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

So much butthurt, so little time. I called you batshit crazy because you said Mel was the voice of reason, more to do with her than you.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    . So, if we're going to move on, let's do it.
    THIS. A thousand times.

Jesus H. Tittyfucking Christ.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    So much butthurt, so little time. I called you batshit crazy because you said Mel was the voice of reason, more to do with her than you.
    *butthurt all OVER again*
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Whatever all! Back to BG on topic. Next person who has a problem with how I post, what I post, what you feel I posted besides what I posted, who can't take the topic on hand being universally loved, whatever. Except the mods, of course. Go be butthurt by yourself lol.

Thread Information