Page 120 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

I will change the subject for a hot minute. I guess LR paid off Trace Adkins to say nice things about her singing. As we all know, she can't sing according to anonymous concert reviews others "find".

Trace Adkins Explains On-Camera Crying - YouTube

"I don't get to stand in the presence of somebody who can sing like that very often. It moved me"
    (Trace on why he cried after LR's Patsy Cline tribute medley.)
    Last edited by Beantownfan; December 17th, 2013 at 08:06 PM.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

nm
    Last edited by dougie; December 17th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Still can't learn that false equivalency lesson can you?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Shit, while reading this, I forgot if I was in the Brandi thread or the Leann one...
    kasippu likes this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Silver Member

Come on now! We were beating a dead horse. Change the subject and now not on topic enough. LOL! Did y'all know Brandi got shitfaced at a book signing last year? Bitch needs AA. I feel sorry for those kids.

Honestly, there is no reason to hijack this thread about articles favorable to LR. This thread is about brandi. About her shitty antics on her show and discussions about what a dumb drunk putz she is. If there is an article about brandi including rimes then discuss that. But I really dont get the whole trace atkin post. Put that on the leann board.

I know some you feel bullied for having an unpopular opinion, if you like rimes say it on her board . You have every right to. It might seem like this the only thread you feel comfortabe staing that in. But really it is brandis thread. Some love her or hate her but this has to do with her life, not a safe ground for pro LR posts.

I respect every ones opinion. And my suggestion is also my opinion.

Ps. Say all the nasty shit u want about brandi. I like brandi a bit in some ways. Your posts dont annoy me. Wanna say how awesome LR is? Do it in her thread

I agree. I think the issue is the general assumption that anyone who dislikes Leann is a Brandi fantard and vice versa. I find most people in the other thread either consider her the lesser evil or have no opinion on her at all. Some even downright hate her. It's a small group that seems to really like her and again, that's their right. I think everyone would be a lot less defensive if every post about each of these women didn't allude to their "fantards in the other threads." Some people dislike Brandi from her show and don't give two shits about Leann. And others dislike Leann for her behavior in general and feel that the target is irrelevant. That's kind of where I stand. Brandi's behavior doesn't justify the way Leann treated her in the past, just like how Brandi was treated doesn't justify her behavior now. These women are both bitches, with or without each other.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    Shit, while reading this, I forgot if I was in the Brandi thread or the Leann one...

Both threads could be merged and I doubt many would notice.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I agree. I think the issue is the general assumption that anyone who dislikes Leann is a Brandi fantard and vice versa. These women are both bitches, with or without each other.
    I love them both, the entertainment they bring to my morning coffee or evening drink. They are both such attention whores, I love it. Eddy seems to have one type: alcoholic attention seeker whores.

Silver Member

The LR post was a joke that I knew you would miss. No sense of humor because you take it too seriously. Some of you whine and try to police this BG thread. Why don't you just post or not post here to your hearts content. This IS the Brandi thread. Discussion about her will go on whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Both threads could be merged and I doubt many would notice.

I love them both, the entertainment they bring to my morning coffee or evening drink. They are both such attention whores, I love it. Eddy seems to have one type: alcoholic attention seeker whores.
    I would notice! I don't post in the other one. I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want to bicker with some posters I respect so I agreed not to post in there and leave that thread to the majority who like to hate Leann.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    The LR post was a joke that I knew you would miss. No sense of humor because you take it too seriously. Some of you whine and try to police this BG thread. Why don't you just post or not post here to your hearts content. This IS the Brandi thread. Discussion about her will go on whether you like it or not.
    It certainly will. I'm going to post WHAT I want, WHEN I want, HOW I want... that's all.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think everyone would be a lot less defensive if every post about each of these women didn't allude to their "fantards in the other threads."
    I agree. Everyone should be able to post what they want, where they want. But the consistent not so subtle bashing of other posters is tiresome, and obviously meant to provoke.
    Kittylady and manningmsj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I agree. Everyone should be able to post what they want, where they want. But the consistent not so subtle bashing of other posters is tiresome, and obviously meant to provoke.
    Ok, (and THIS is NOT bashing anyone).. that's another thing that has to go both ways. People can't bitch that "lulz" when used by Beantown is "dissing" and THEN they come in afterwards "lulz"ing the whole goddamned thread up... and People shouldn't accuse Dougie of being a troll because Dougie doesn't agree with the majority. Now, I ain't naming names, but we all know that this shit has been done consistently and has been done to provoke... reciprocity people, reciprocity.
    dougie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

True, it has to go both ways. I meant that in my post. Although, and I know you won't agree with me, I don't think Dougie was being called a troll for a differing opinion. There was a style/tone/pattern that I've seen called troll many, MANY times here.

Beantown too. When he/ she bashes other posters and gets a reaction for it, she quickly cries foul. C'mon. If someone (in any thread) takes a shot at posters, they have to be prepared to take their lumps.
    70sRock and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Silver Member

They consistently mock my posts. A little fantardz word using ain't hurting anyone. It's used on the big fat liars thread and I don't see them having a problem with it. If this thread bothers so much, don't read it. Geez.

Thread Information