Page 12 of 242 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Maybe she shouldn't trust those bitches.
    how is it their fault? maybe she should buy some dignity, maturity and common sense?
    BelledeJour likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ? I am SOOO going to starting using that in real life!

I just found Dougie to be suspect because 1) Newbie, 2) 80% of posts made have been in a LeAnn/Brandi thread. Whereas I, on the other hand, am an equal opportunity basher, and feel the need to snark in all threads. I thought it was strange that there were very few comments in any other threads.

I don't understand getting all jazzed up with board hate over 2 people that no one really knows. Too much wasted energy. Personally, I think they're all motherfuckin crazy and I'm just waiting for a pink wig moment.
    Mel1973 and Kittylady like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I would just like to take this moment to thank the One Above that there was no Twitter or Facebook or cell phone pics when I was out making a fool of myself (weekly) like Brandi. It was AGES ago. I should make a sacrifice or something.

I like her too, some of my best friends are alcoholics. And she has admitted when she is feeling down she mixes her antidepressants with alcohol. That's not good. I hope that's only when Eddie has the kids.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    how is it their fault? maybe she should buy some dignity, maturity and common sense?
    I'm not gonna disagree with that. I still think she shouldn't trust those bitches. I wouldn't trust a lot of people if I were her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm about ready to just blame all of this shit -- drunken, ass-flashing Brandi; crazy, dry-risotto-cooking Leann; Mom and Dad fighting on GR -- on Eddie and call it good.
    sluce, Mel1973, SHELLEE and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    It's one of her 2 gay BFFs, I believe.
    I was actually thinking about that. I feel bad for Brandi that she got that drunk and I was concerned that her gay BFF's just threw her in a cab and left the cab driver to take care of her, which is a very dangerous situation. I'm glad to hear that at least one of them tried to get her back to the hotel safely.

One time I was drunk like that and my friend left with a guy and gave me HER keys to get home. I apparently tried to get into the car and drive. An acquaintance guy at the bar saw me, took the keys, dropped me off in front of my house, sped off when my dad came out and the next day my friend asked me where her car was. Fuck if I knew, she gave me her keys when I was blacked out drunk. She eventually got the car back and I had the story pieced together for me.
    Mel1973 likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    . . . maybe she should buy some dignity, maturity and common sense?
    won't happen. now she is making a living out of being the drunk/brazen/loudmouth of RHoBH. she'll get dropped if she starts acting appropriately.

and i know people in this thread are waiting for a pink wig moment, but i don't think it's going to happen any time soon. while both brandi and leann are crazy, they aren't crazy enough yet to go over the edge. the commentary in this thread is a testament to that. *ducks*
    Last edited by czb; July 10th, 2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: fix grammar

My two cents these are three grown ass people. they all need to be held accountable for their own actions and stfu about the other ones, same as pitt/jolie/aniston. It's been forever and a decade ago move the fuck on. I'm making a new law after a year and half you can no longer blame your ex for shit(yes I know ya'll remind me a year and a half from now when I say Piggy's at fault for something) unless it is new shit they are causing. I get everyone likes picking on leann but ya'll can't tell other posters not to go in that thread and say stuff, that's the point of this place different opinions make us all interesting. I don't follow none of these people so feel free to ignore me lol.

As far as Dougie hey we were all noobs once he/she doesn't seem to be trolling by posting a few threads, we need new threads that way you motherfuckers have new material to fight about
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I would have cheated on this drunk, flat assed bitch too.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I like Brandi, I loathe LeAnn. They're both idiots and ridiculous but Brandi doesn't seem to take herself so seriously. Most of us here are seasoned gossipers and know damn well you can enjoy a celebrity yet still recognize when they're being an asshole.

I also love the LeAnn thread. It's my favorite thread. I like it when the professional haters post. I didn't like all the buzzkill action and shaming that went on for a while and I'm glad it's back up and running. It entertains me and I make no apologies for that. People are taking this issue way too seriously and it's not just us, it's all over. Celebs have had affairs and married other people for forever and we're all, meh, whatever, but this particular scenario has gotten under people's skin like no other.

I get super annoyed when people (not generally on this board) defend LeAnn. Her fantards irritate the shit out of me. I've told a couple people that I have an irrational hatred of LeAnn. It is irrational because I overreact to her nonsense and I choose to keep seeing it but then I have the nerve to say that Leanntards have ISSUES. Everybody thinks the other guy is overreacting when I think we are ALL overreacting. I can only speculate about why I do it. Y'all have to figure your own selves out.
    Trixie, greysfang, sluce and 18 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

ITA...and especially this part. Gotta admire that professional hatin'. Don't have time for it, but I sure enjoy reading it, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I also love the LeAnn thread. It's my favorite thread. I like it when the professional haters post. I didn't like all the buzzkill action and shaming that went on for a while and I'm glad it's back up and running. It entertains me and I make no apologies for that. People are taking this issue way too seriously and it's not just us, it's all over. Celebs have had affairs and married other people for forever and we're all, meh, whatever, but this particular scenario has gotten under people's skin like no other.
    greysfang and badgers! like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Perhaps this night of drunken larks was written in the stars when her parents called her Brandi.

(Unless it's short for Brandetta or something).
    llamamama and dougie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by frockhorror View Post
    Perhaps this night of drunken larks was written in the stars when her parents called her Brandi.

(Unless it's short for Brandetta or something).
    OR, they wanted her to be a waitress in a bar constantly being rejected by sea bound sailors.

I'm reading Forever Amber at the mo, her name is Amber St Clare. Pure stripper name, it's as if her parents wanted her to become the 17th Century equivalent of Kim Kardashian.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    OR, they wanted her to be a waitress in a bar constantly being rejected by sea bound sailors.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information