Page 119 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    So fucking what. She is a grown ass adult, it doesn't matter if she takes pictures of men in her bed. So much fucked up shit she does, and people focus on this? FFS
    Firstly - it's yet again another tacky move, so it's eyeroll worthy. Secondly - the double standard here between her and her arch-nemesis LeAnn is staggering.
    sluce, Bombshell and Beantownfan like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

So fucking what. She is a grown ass adult, it doesn't matter if she takes pictures of men in her bed. So much fucked up shit she does, and people focus on this? FFS
    True... right up until she posts pictures of men in her bed and posts it for people TO JUDGE. This, AGAIN, is HER doing. She's just not smart. She needs to rethink what she's doing (that's making her very unpopular) and look back at what she did in the beginning to make herself likeable... because she is losing likeability and she needs that for her audience/paycheck/job.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ True and she needs to stay a grown ass woman when there is blowback for her actions and not start sniveling like a six-year old.
    booyah!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She is paying the price...losing money and all that. She is learning their are consequences for saying dumb as shit. Now all these prudes that are crying because of a picture of a man in her bed need to shut the fuck up, and quit their sniveling, and making a huge deal out of nothing.
    whooo boy! that statement is loaded!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

How so? These twitter nuts are saying Brandi's kids should be taken away because she posts a picture of a man in her bed... My above post is about her morning friend tweet and their over reaction to it.

I would be saying the same thing if it was LeAnn who posted the tweet.
    Last edited by Butterfly; December 17th, 2013 at 06:25 AM.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

How so? These twitter nuts are saying Brandi's kids should be taken away because she posts a picture of a man in her bed... My above post is about her morning friend tweet and their over reaction to it.

I would be saying the same thing if it was LeAnn who posted the tweet.
    Oh, I hadn't read any of the tweets that weren't posted here.
    Frankly, if it were an "in general" statement, I would find it hypocritical. I mean, if Leann posts a picture of her step children, she gets trashed. If Leann posts a picture of her husband, it's analyzed, criticized and mocked. If Leann doesn't wear her wedding ring, that's analyzed, criticized & mocked - and theories are supplied. If she goes to a "concert", her appearance, her weight, her looks, her nostrils, her clothing - EVERYLITTLETHING about her is analyzed, criticized and mocked. If she cancels, she's a lazy sack of shit who is ungrateful for her fans. If she has shoes similar to B, SWF... If Brandi wears something similar to L, purely coincidental. No matter what these women do, they are going to have some minion out there defending it and the other minions are going to be going at it like a rabid dog.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh, I hadn't read any of the tweets that weren't posted here.
    Frankly, if it were an "in general" statement, I would find it hypocritical. I mean, if Leann posts a picture of her step children, she gets trashed. If Leann posts a picture of her husband, it's analyzed, criticized and mocked. If Leann doesn't wear her wedding ring, that's analyzed, criticized & mocked - and theories are supplied. If she goes to a "concert", her appearance, her weight, her looks, her nostrils, her clothing - EVERYLITTLETHING about her is analyzed, criticized and mocked. If she cancels, she's a lazy sack of shit who is ungrateful for her fans. If she has shoes similar to B, SWF... If Brandi wears something similar to L, purely coincidental. No matter what these women do, they are going to have some minion out there defending it and the other minions are going to be going at it like a rabid dog.
    I agree, things are taken too far. I like making fun of LeAnn here on the board for petty things for a laugh here with my GR friends, and Brandi is one tacky bitch, no denying that. These tweets to them day after day are crazy.

There are people telling both of them to kill themselves...just really nasty things and they think they're above LR & B, it is mind boggling.
    Beantownfan likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

yeah, that is just entirely too nasty... even for all of us nasty gr bitcheS!
    Butterfly likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Meh - there are those of us who think they're *both* tacky bitches. And this is from someone who used to like (or at least feel badly for) Brandi.

True, they both have seriously psychotic 'fans' on each side in twitter, but I don't have a lot of sympathy for that either, because they could just knock it the fuck off and it would go away eventually, but they wont.

The only people worthy of sympathy in this fucked up, circus of a situation are those boys.
    Bombshell and Kittylady like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

For ages we have been saying Leann needs to get off twitter and needed a PR person to handle her account. It looks like Brandi could use the same advice. Now she has her friend posting about the death threats. Next up - rumors that Leann and Eddie are going to court to get custody so the kids will be safe. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And frankly, I've been waiting for the Kenya Moore shit to heat up with Brandi. Last night, I was watching RHOA and THAT bitch was considering packing a gun (to take on their "girl's trip) to shoot Phaedra's ass with!
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Damn. Maybe I should start watching these trashy ladies.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

shit, kenya is full of the cray... and "gone with the wind fabulous"...
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Silver Member

Things are REAL bad for Brandi when Celebitchy (the Brandi fantardz fav blog) starts dissing Her too.

Cele|bitchy | Brandi Glanville refuses to go to rehab, ‘it doesn’t seem like it would be very fun’

this is so true (in response to Brandi tweeting she is not going to rehab because rehab is not fun)

"The gist of it is that Brandi is not going to rehab. Even though Brandi’s popularity is in the toilet these days, even though she’s been slammed in all quarters for her racist BS, even though she’s already got one DUI under her belt, even though being carried out of bars because she’s too drunk to walk has become a monthly occurrence, even though she’s losing paying gigs for said drunken, racist outbursts, even though her body is mostly booze these days, she’s still not going to rehab. Because “it doesn’t seem like it would be fun.” And I’m always irritated when Brandi uses the “hey, I didn’t kill anyone!” defense for whatever stupid thing she’s said or done. If you have to say “hey, I’m not a murderer!” that’s not a good sign."

Silver Member

Yea, the Big Fat Liars thread may be more your speed. Lol
    Mel1973 likes this.

Thread Information