Page 116 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    i want to see a post count analysis done of quite a few posters in the BFL thread. if they come up with beantown like percentages can we stone them?
    That did freak me out alittle. But I'm the one who is too invested in the BG/LR drama. Just post and
    let post! Sing it with me people.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Granted, I don't know what the hell she needs a podcast for or who would tune in. But I guess she is (was) popular on the Housewives gig so who knows. She's def making hay while the sun shines.
    i think it's good she's making money. She's a single mom and get the money where she can. But she needs to clean up her act for those two boys. See, I'm not a total BG hater. I will continue to post about her fuckedup-ness. She needs rehab.

*Reports the haterz for failing to keep fellowship.*
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

so... everyone?
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I was generalizing, not SPECIFICALLY directed at you.
    I agree that's why she answers the questions. I question WHY she has any platform for her shit at all! I mean, she has discernibly ZERO talent. ZERO, that's no exaggeragtion! If this is going to be what her podcast is about, maybe she should rethink THAT altogether. At what point does she move the EFF on?
    Even having zero discernible talent is no excuse, the same can be said for Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, and they were given a platforms for whatever reasons, and did not using their sex tapes for relevance four years later. Say what you will about her, but I bet that when Kanye West leaves Kim Kardashian for Riccardo Tisci that Kim won't still be moaning and groaning about it years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Thank you, Mel. The voice of reason as always. I'm not here to argue or defend myself over a damn reality personality.

That said, Brandi will be on national TV wasted off her ass again tonite lol. Lisa Vanderpump is shown on the preview struggling to get the bottle out of the drunks hands.
    Wait a minute, Miss Truth Cannon said that she's only been drunk twice this year!

personal.psu.edu

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Thank you, Mel. The voice of reason as always. I'm not here to argue or defend myself over a damn reality personality.

That said, Brandi will be on national TV wasted off her ass again tonite lol. Lisa Vanderpump is shown on the preview struggling to get the bottle out of the drunks hands.
    Aw shit, and here Mel was going to shame me into a benefit of the doubt thing, but that right there proves you are bat shit crazy

I was generalizing, not SPECIFICALLY directed at you.
    I agree that's why she answers the questions. I question WHY she has any platform for her shit at all! I mean, she has discernibly ZERO talent. ZERO, that's no exaggeragtion! If this is going to be what her podcast is about, maybe she should rethink THAT altogether. At what point does she move the EFF on?
    Is this an example of that voice of reason? So what is she supposed to do? Say to the producers, no, you can't hire me, I have no value, I have no talent? No, I cannot accept a paycheck. Someone hired her to talk about herself. This is part of her story. Does she milk it? Yep, and she's getting paid for it too.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Aw shit, and here Mel was going to shame me into a benefit of the doubt thing, but that right there proves you are bat shit crazy

Is this an example of that voice of reason? So what is she supposed to do? Say to the producers, no, you can't hire me, I have no value, I have no talent? No, I cannot accept a paycheck. Someone hired her to talk about herself. This is part of her story. Does she milk it? Yep, and she's getting paid for it too.
    People get paid for blowjobs, drugs, acts of violence and a million other things that I ain't necessarily buying... doesn't make it right, does it?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Say what you will about her, but I bet that when Kanye West leaves Kim Kardashian for Riccardo Tisci that Kim won't still be moaning and groaning about it years later.
    Oh she will if Kris tells her to do so.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The difference between Kim & Brandi is:
    A. Several million dollars
    B. one can still trap a man - even if only for a short time
    C. one knows not to give away anything that can be sold
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

People get paid for blowjobs, drugs, acts of violence and a million other things that I ain't necessarily buying... doesn't make it right, does it?
    really? she's talking on a computer and that's the equivalency of prostitution and being a hitman (and a million other things)? I don't recall there being an edict that you or anyone else is required to view it.
    Butterfly and mostroop like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    really? she's talking on a computer and that's the equivalency of prostitution and being a hitman (and a million other things)? I don't recall there being an edict that you or anyone else is required to view it.
    Who the fuck said I do watch it or listen to her talking on a computer? When there are articles posted here, I comment. It's really that simple. No motherfucking edict necessary, mkay? If you don't like it, don't fucking read it. now, run tell dat.
    rockchick likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

No, I wouldn't dare accuse you of watching or listening to Brandi, that would be cray.

that's what i said. through the magic of literacy, I read it - the podcast bullshit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Elite Member

I don't know about you all but I've never seen this one before so thought I'd share. It was on twitter. Pre-puffy fillers.

DirtyGossip01 likes this.

^ Looks like pre-boob job too. It's a nice pic of her, I've never seen it before either. Eddie looks 20 years younger.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information