Page 115 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I find a 41 year old mom of two who is a total train wreck fascinating. I really do. So post what you want and I will do the same. Cheers!
    Meow.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Silver Member

Oh.my.god.

And the lulz keep on coming....
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    This thread is a veritable lulzapalooza.

Silver Member

I thought lulz is dissing a person?

Another great tweet from Mensa reality TV personality Brandi Glanville! Lol

"My dad is half Heron Indian, and you will meet him this season on #RHOBH"

What a dumb biatch. He's half bird?

Silver Member

Oops
    Last edited by Beantownfan; December 15th, 2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Double post!

Lulz needs to have a "the" before it. Think of it as a noun. A box of laughs. You can bring the lulz to a thread.

On the other hand. This is a bit of an outdated meme. You have to use it like twice a year in an unforgettable manner to really make it work.
    manningmsj and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I agree with MM. I don't think Brandi should be bringing this up but she's on a podcast taking calls, and she gets asked the question. What is she supposed to do / say? Actually, in this case, it wasn't even a question but someone complimenting her on how she handled it and her basically eschewing the compliment and saying, no, I didn't handle it well. I just don't see that as playing victim.
    what the fuck do YOU think people are going to ask this bitch about? recipes? racism? or getting cheated ON/being a goddamned victim?
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    I agree. If she'd thanked the chick, it would've seemed like tacit agreement that she handled the divorce well. Then everyone would have jumped on her for that.

And maybe she should've skipped the call, but wouldn't it have been someone else's job to screen them? Kind of like on the radio. She probably laid out a list of approved topics and they made a judgment call. The caller's comment was actually pretty innocuous. If this was the only call that got through about the divorce, then maybe she was trying to avoid discussing them.

In any case, she answered honestly. I can't fault her for that. Girl did not handle her divorce well.
    yeah, and you'd better goddamned well bet, "divorce", "being cheated on" - all were on the approved topic list!
    She's losing paid gig (fired!) with Hard Rock. Will it wake her crass drunk ass up? Probably not. She thinks she's still 20 and a badass rapper ha!
    no, it won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Dunno, Bean. Your posts about LR and BG all seem to play out like this is a zero sum game. If one of them is (insert egregious behaviour here) it makes the other one look better or worse. They have both done asshole things quite handily on their own, that have nothing to do with the other. And done good things the same way.

The bad things don't necessarily make the other one look better by comparison and the good things don't necessarily make the other party's actions worse.

Yup, Brandi sure fucked up here. But I don't see how that excuses anything LR has done to her since this mess began or makes her (or her fans) look better somehow.

Oh, and I can't help but get the feeling you won't be happy until Brandi Glanville is ground down into dust. I can't imagine having that much energy (or any, really) invested in either of these (or Eddie). They're a side show. To me, you stop, you gawk, you shake your head, you move on, thankful you aren't the one on that particular stage.
    who said that it did make leann look better somehow? you guys are REALLY grapsing. does it bother so many of you that there MIGHT be a poster here who doesn't want to crawl up Brandi's ass and live forever and ever and ever?
    I never said it excused anything LR has done. Do you guys own a mirror on here? The LR thread is much worse than little ole me laughing at Brandi's ignorant actions getting her fired. The LR haters on twitter who jump at her every word are the ones I was referring to. Faithxfox, karmabitch and the Brandi Bunch. They tweet every company LR tweets saying they will boycott.

Those crazies were the ones I was talking about. I think Brandi is fucked up and needs to grow up for the sake of her two boys. IMO I could say I can't wait for her ruination like on the LR thread. But I won't.
    Eta I don't hate either of these women. I think the ones who spend too much energy aren't in this slow moving thread lol.
    don't waste your breath. they don't know about pots, kettles and all things black either.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    you just proved the point. You immediately made a comparison to LeAnn. You can't see that?
    didn't pecan pie actually prove that point BEFORE beantown?
    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    But no one was comparing the threads. They were just pointing out that there are other threads on the board besides the ones dedicated to the BFLs and BG. The poster was saying you're too invested because you only post in those two. No judgment, though, if that's your bag. I post a lot in the BFL thread, but that's mostly because it's so busy. And it's so busy because its star is a trainwreck.

And yeah, sure so is BG, but she's a dime a dozen. Sloppy attention whores are pretty standard fare. Leann is like a whole new breed of crazy. She's fascinating, IMO.
    please, bean's the newere dougie, right? nothing but judgment from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Well, at least ONE person was. They've even brought up the other thread here. Bean compares the threads often.
    bean ain't the only one but since bean doesn't agree with every other poster here, bean is the one who gets attacked.
    I find a 41 year old mom of two who is a total train wreck fascinating. I really do. So post what you want and I will do the same. Cheers!
    exactly.
    Oh.my.god.
    amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    laughable, how many of you were complaining about bean using that "word"?
    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    This thread is a veritable lulzapalooza.
    so, it's ok for everyone but bean? what utter bullshit!
    I thought lulz is dissing a person?

Another great tweet from Mensa reality TV personality Brandi Glanville! Lol

"My dad is half Heron Indian, and you will meet him this season on #RHOBH"

What a dumb biatch. He's half bird?
    well, it's hard to confine her stupidity!
    Beantownfan and sputnik like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    what the fuck do YOU think people are going to ask this bitch about? recipes? racism? or getting cheated ON/being a goddamned victim?

Sure they're going to ask her about it. Where did I say they wouldn't / shouldn't? That's what made her famous. So she answers the questions because that is what her fans want. I just don't see in this particular case where the response was all that ridiculous or victim card playing. She actually put herself down.
    Butterfly and Clubber Lang like this.

Silver Member

Thank you, Mel. The voice of reason as always. I'm not here to argue or defend myself over a damn reality personality.

That said, Brandi will be on national TV wasted off her ass again tonite lol. Lisa Vanderpump is shown on the preview struggling to get the bottle out of the drunks hands.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Sure they're going to ask her about it. Where did I say they wouldn't / shouldn't? That's what made her famous. So she answers the questions because that is what her fans want. I just don't see in this particular case where the response was all that ridiculous or victim card playing. She actually put herself down.
    I was generalizing, not SPECIFICALLY directed at you.
    I agree that's why she answers the questions. I question WHY she has any platform for her shit at all! I mean, she has discernibly ZERO talent. ZERO, that's no exaggeragtion! If this is going to be what her podcast is about, maybe she should rethink THAT altogether. At what point does she move the EFF on?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thank you, Mel. The voice of reason as always. I'm not here to argue or defend myself over a damn reality personality.
    That said, Brandi will be in national TV wasted off her ass again tonite lol.
    Everyone PLEASE note this! *skips*
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

i want to see a post count analysis done of quite a few posters in the BFL thread. if they come up with beantown like percentages can we stone them?
    sputnik likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hellz yes!
    *gathers tiny rocks to prolong the agony*
    sputnik likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I was generalizing, not SPECIFICALLY directed at you.
    I agree that's why she answers the questions. I question WHY she has any platform for her shit at all! I mean, she has discernibly ZERO talent. ZERO, that's no exaggeragtion! If this is going to be what her podcast is about, maybe she should rethink THAT altogether. At what point does she move the EFF on?
    Granted, I don't know what the hell she needs a podcast for or who would tune in. But I guess she is (was) popular on the Housewives gig so who knows. She's def making hay while the sun shines.

Thread Information