Page 11 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I don't mind people coming into threads to stir the pot. It keeps them interesting. Quite frankly, Brandi and Leann have become quite boring on their own.

I also disagree strongly with people diagnosing Brandi to be an alcoholic based on what they see here in social media and a stupid "reality" show.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I'm going to put this out there....does anyone else other than me think that Dougie is one of LeAnn's cronies considering 80% of his/hers posts in this forum involve LeAnn and Brandi, and posting pics portraying Brandi in unfortunate situations? (Not that that's overly difficult.)
    I started out real klassy posting a fashion campaign, and some red carpet and street style stuff but let's just say that Brandi had a very good week.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

hmmm, was my post was deleted?

That's it. I'm starting a pm campaign.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Apart from the frequent disturbance by you and your pals, yes, we have it under control. We did for the last 1400 pages, at least. Despite your efforts. I spotted dougie in that thread ages ago. Called it a troll ages ago.
    Ages ago, I joined on June 27, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Oh yes, you now stay out of thread after trolling it for over a thousand pages. Yes, that's self-restraint.

I think Dougie and WCG are posting Brandi threads to troll, to get a rise out of people's reactions. Which is super transparent btw. I won't bite, you do. I think there is board tension and dougie is deliberately playing us. And it works because you and others are so hell-bent on picking fights with anyone who posts in that thread on a regular basis.

My suggestion: Merge anything LeAnn and Brandi related to the one existing thread and we can deal with the drama in there, rather than spreading it everywhere. Unless of course that's what you want. it's certainly what dougie wants, and look, he succeeded because you let it happen.
    Well my evil plan is working brilliantly.

I have created two Brandi threads, this one and one in the style forum. IIRC there are quite a few Brandi threads in the style forum, so I didn't think I was doing anything that unusual.

Since posting protocols are being discussed may I suggest that things like bikini photos of Brandi and stories about some guy that Brandi went on a date with go in the RHBH thread, the style forum or a separate thread be created and not in the thread about me and... er umm, LeAnn and Eddie? I think that it is OK to post in that thread if it relates to something involving Brandi and the beautiful couple but otherwise it should go elsewhere.
    Mel1973 and olivia like this.

Hey dougie - will you please visit the death pool thread and let us know the rules for posting there too? We are big on rules here and like when others make up the rules for us.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

just dougie? seems that edicts/"suggestions" were issued prior to dougie's arrival this morning...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Who is this guy with Brandi that's ostensibly "helping" her? Maybe he's on Leman's payroll. Assuring that her drunk ass would get photographed by letting her out at the right place and time.

And I do feel bad for her for having such an ugly, little old lady ass. I don't feel bad for Leann for having an ugly ass, however. Call it what you will.

Overall they're both pretty stupid. But one of them is batshit, swf crazy to boot (and probably just as falling-down drunk on a regular basis, just doesn't have anyone who's obsessed enough to try and get pics of it) and it's not the tampon string flasher.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. This thread.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

OMG!! Like Jesus would EVER titty fuck!!!

But dougie shared the proper protocol in his most recent post, so I thought we could benefit from more insight and rules for the death pool.
    Last edited by sluce; July 10th, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
    llamamama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Who is this guy with Brandi that's ostensibly "helping" her? Maybe he's on Leman's payroll. Assuring that her drunk ass would get photographed by letting her out at the right place and time.

And I do feel bad for her for having such an ugly, little old lady ass. I don't feel bad for Leann for having an ugly ass, however. Call it what you will.

Overall they're both pretty stupid. But one of them is batshit, swf crazy to boot (and probably just as falling-down drunk on a regular basis, just doesn't have anyone who's obsessed enough to try and get pics of it) and it's not the tampon string flasher.
    It's one of her 2 gay BFFs, I believe.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

So sayeth the mod. Kill it twitch, kill it (the same conversation is going on in multiple places anyway).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    it means that it works both ways, doesn't it? It means if I post in this thread I'm accused of what:
    And it doesn't make you pause and think that you are just as invested in this as the troll who is on LeAnn's payroll? Why does it bother you so much that people like Brandi? I get it, dougie wants to be flown in to have dinner with LeMan, but why you?

I still like Brandi. Not defending her actions, but I like her. No mulitiquote manifesto will change that. Just like you are a Jentard or a Kardashiantard. And unlike you when it comes to your celebs, I don't defend her actions blindly.

All people are saying is, Brandi is losing it and everyone knows why. That's not defending someone, that's just logic. Cause and effect. Brandi behaves like an asshole because LeAnn drove her crazy.

Really. No one cares as much as you WCG and dougie. Get over it, it's boring. Who starts Brandi threads all over the board? Not me. Who is obsessed? Let it go. You're feeding the troll who picked up on just that. There is tension everyhwere because you can't let it be. Oil, fire, you are being played.

It gets fucking tiring. The same shit.

Yeah, still not getting your point as it relates to what I said.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

kill every one of them!
    sputnik likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

It's one of her 2 gay BFFs, I believe.
    Maybe she shouldn't trust those bitches.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because if you hate LeMann you must he Brandi bunch. Because if you've ever empathized with a woman who was cheated on and then forced to deal with a homewrecker, you must be Brandi bunch. No gray area! **rolls eyes**
    That was the main point. IF someone doesn't HATE Leann, they must be a Leanntard (or whatever the proper obsessed nutjob word is). THAT was the point... nothing else.
    you mean like if you don't go after leann with a pitchfork, you're obsessed with her and defend her actions and feed trolls?
    same point... even though I've said that I feel sorry for BOTH women, it's been stated that I'm obsessed with Leann, see?
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, still not getting your point as it relates to what I said.
    Ok, I can't explain it any better...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information