Page 11 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #151
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    I don't mind people coming into threads to stir the pot. It keeps them interesting. Quite frankly, Brandi and Leann have become quite boring on their own.

    I also disagree strongly with people diagnosing Brandi to be an alcoholic based on what they see here in social media and a stupid "reality" show.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #152
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I'm going to put this out there....does anyone else other than me think that Dougie is one of LeAnn's cronies considering 80% of his/hers posts in this forum involve LeAnn and Brandi, and posting pics portraying Brandi in unfortunate situations? (Not that that's overly difficult.)
    I started out real klassy posting a fashion campaign, and some red carpet and street style stuff but let's just say that Brandi had a very good week.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

  3. #153
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,024

    Default

    hmmm, was my post was deleted?

    That's it. I'm starting a pm campaign.

  4. #154
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Apart from the frequent disturbance by you and your pals, yes, we have it under control. We did for the last 1400 pages, at least. Despite your efforts. I spotted dougie in that thread ages ago. Called it a troll ages ago.
    Ages ago, I joined on June 27, 2013.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Oh yes, you now stay out of thread after trolling it for over a thousand pages. Yes, that's self-restraint.

    I think Dougie and WCG are posting Brandi threads to troll, to get a rise out of people's reactions. Which is super transparent btw. I won't bite, you do. I think there is board tension and dougie is deliberately playing us. And it works because you and others are so hell-bent on picking fights with anyone who posts in that thread on a regular basis.

    My suggestion: Merge anything LeAnn and Brandi related to the one existing thread and we can deal with the drama in there, rather than spreading it everywhere. Unless of course that's what you want. it's certainly what dougie wants, and look, he succeeded because you let it happen.
    Well my evil plan is working brilliantly.

    I have created two Brandi threads, this one and one in the style forum. IIRC there are quite a few Brandi threads in the style forum, so I didn't think I was doing anything that unusual.

    Since posting protocols are being discussed may I suggest that things like bikini photos of Brandi and stories about some guy that Brandi went on a date with go in the RHBH thread, the style forum or a separate thread be created and not in the thread about me and... er umm, LeAnn and Eddie? I think that it is OK to post in that thread if it relates to something involving Brandi and the beautiful couple but otherwise it should go elsewhere.
    Mel1973 and olivia like this.

  5. #155
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    Hey dougie - will you please visit the death pool thread and let us know the rules for posting there too? We are big on rules here and like when others make up the rules for us.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  6. #156
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    just dougie? seems that edicts/"suggestions" were issued prior to dougie's arrival this morning...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  7. #157
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    27,914

    Default

    Who is this guy with Brandi that's ostensibly "helping" her? Maybe he's on Leman's payroll. Assuring that her drunk ass would get photographed by letting her out at the right place and time.

    And I do feel bad for her for having such an ugly, little old lady ass. I don't feel bad for Leann for having an ugly ass, however. Call it what you will.

    Overall they're both pretty stupid. But one of them is batshit, swf crazy to boot (and probably just as falling-down drunk on a regular basis, just doesn't have anyone who's obsessed enough to try and get pics of it) and it's not the tampon string flasher.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  8. #158
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    56,534

    Default

    Jesus tittyfucking Christ. This thread.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  9. #159
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    OMG!! Like Jesus would EVER titty fuck!!!

    But dougie shared the proper protocol in his most recent post, so I thought we could benefit from more insight and rules for the death pool.
    Last edited by sluce; July 10th, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
    llamamama likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #160
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Who is this guy with Brandi that's ostensibly "helping" her? Maybe he's on Leman's payroll. Assuring that her drunk ass would get photographed by letting her out at the right place and time.

    And I do feel bad for her for having such an ugly, little old lady ass. I don't feel bad for Leann for having an ugly ass, however. Call it what you will.

    Overall they're both pretty stupid. But one of them is batshit, swf crazy to boot (and probably just as falling-down drunk on a regular basis, just doesn't have anyone who's obsessed enough to try and get pics of it) and it's not the tampon string flasher.
    It's one of her 2 gay BFFs, I believe.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #161
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,787

    Default

    So sayeth the mod. Kill it twitch, kill it (the same conversation is going on in multiple places anyway).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  12. #162
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    53,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    it means that it works both ways, doesn't it? It means if I post in this thread I'm accused of what:
    And it doesn't make you pause and think that you are just as invested in this as the troll who is on LeAnn's payroll? Why does it bother you so much that people like Brandi? I get it, dougie wants to be flown in to have dinner with LeMan, but why you?

    I still like Brandi. Not defending her actions, but I like her. No mulitiquote manifesto will change that. Just like you are a Jentard or a Kardashiantard. And unlike you when it comes to your celebs, I don't defend her actions blindly.

    All people are saying is, Brandi is losing it and everyone knows why. That's not defending someone, that's just logic. Cause and effect. Brandi behaves like an asshole because LeAnn drove her crazy.

    Really. No one cares as much as you WCG and dougie. Get over it, it's boring. Who starts Brandi threads all over the board? Not me. Who is obsessed? Let it go. You're feeding the troll who picked up on just that. There is tension everyhwere because you can't let it be. Oil, fire, you are being played.


    It gets fucking tiring. The same shit.

    Yeah, still not getting your point as it relates to what I said.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  13. #163
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    kill every one of them!
    sputnik likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  14. #164
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    27,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    It's one of her 2 gay BFFs, I believe.
    Maybe she shouldn't trust those bitches.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #165
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because if you hate LeMann you must he Brandi bunch. Because if you've ever empathized with a woman who was cheated on and then forced to deal with a homewrecker, you must be Brandi bunch. No gray area! **rolls eyes**
    That was the main point. IF someone doesn't HATE Leann, they must be a Leanntard (or whatever the proper obsessed nutjob word is). THAT was the point... nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    you mean like if you don't go after leann with a pitchfork, you're obsessed with her and defend her actions and feed trolls?
    same point... even though I've said that I feel sorry for BOTH women, it's been stated that I'm obsessed with Leann, see?
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, still not getting your point as it relates to what I said.
    Ok, I can't explain it any better...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •