Page 109 of 242 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Just like an old time movie, about a ghost from a wishing well...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The parody Will Ferrell tweeted Brandi's next possible line....

Fill Werrell ‏@FillWerrell 1h
    r u african because ur a frican bitch
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    but her husband cheated on her, so who cares if she doesn't know that ethnical isn't a word. and she doesn't have a filter so she says stupid shit. but it's not like she's racist or anything. and did i mention her husband cheated on her? if leann rimes said this, you know it's because she's a racist. and a homewrecker. so basically, it's leann's fault.
    also, did you know brandi's husband cheated on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ i know, right.

i'm waiting for someone to come in here and say BUT she was a child model! she is not educated! blah blah
    have you guys heard that john mccain was a pow? earth shattering brand new information, right there!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The parody Will Ferrell tweeted Brandi's next possible line....

Fill Werrell ‏@FillWerrell 1h
    r u african because ur a frican bitch
    thank goodness it's parody will... i wouldn't want to laugh at real will.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

BG's racist comment story made Good Morning America. People, abc news, fox etc. Her fans and BG are in denial how her weak apology hurt her. Celebitchy always hates on LR (they want the LR haters ad clicks) but this time they lit in on BG.
    good luck with her next book sales. She won't have the LR and EC curiosity first time seekers.

She went full out with LR is insane, her kids were in danger during her last book pre publicity. And now being known for racist, drunken mess not looking good.

she gave the standard non apology: I'm sorry IF I offended anyone.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

"I'm sorry if what I said bothered YOU"

ah, even better!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Silver Member

Lisa Vanderpump's bravo episode blog. Excerpts about Brandi..

"We start with the degrading scene, talking about the various sexual antics these women get up to. I am not particularly interested in the two finger maneuver that will be explained in her book. After 31 years of marriage I probably have a few maneuvers of my own I could share.

It's hard to understand this constant need to shock. Her admission of indulging in cocaine, nudity, of being choked? Calling yourself a whore? What message does that send?

One must remember that what we see will forever be documented. Provocative statements. Like you, I am witnessing for the first time, as obviously we have no knowledge of what has been shot. But with all that I have seen since, being called a bully by paparazzi in front of my children would rate pretty low on the totem pole."

"When Brandi made an idiotic remark at the pool, I was incredulous and embarrassed for her. Remarks like that are irresponsible. I do know she is not a racist, but I hope she cringes when she views it and learns to have a modicum of sense and sensitivity to other people's feelings. I tried to laugh it off, knowing a remark that was so provocative was downright rude to our hostess. It's particularly poignant this week, as we lay the iconic Nelson Mandela to rest -- somebody who paved the way to eradicate ignorance like this."

OH Lisa - you had me until you mentioned Mandela. Please do not use such a brave man as a way gaining attention for yourself and your "reality" show.
    Trixie, sprynkles, Novice and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

she wasn't the only one... Joyce made mention of Mandela in her blog yesterday as well!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Well Joyce is part black so she can do that, right?
    dougie likes this.

Silver Member

Why can't she mention Mandela? He DID pave the way to eradicate ignorance like BG displayed on national TV. He did just pass and his memorial is all over the news. I think she was right on.

Brandi's blog shows no remorse really. All superficial and mean girling Joyce still. She is a piece of work.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Maybe I'm a little naive but what the hell is this "two finger maneuver" that keeps being mentioned?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

So many gems from BG's bravo episode blog:

"Brandi attempts to clarify the joke she made, defends herself from Kenya Moore, and explains her behavior on vacation.Dec 10, 2013

First and foremost, I really do want to sincerely apologize and say I am truly sorry for the insensitive joke I made about Joyce not getting in the water and to anyone of my friends or fans of the show I offended."

I generally tend to speak before thinking, which is something I wish I could change about myself. But it has been 41 years now and I don't really see that happening. I generally feel like the more you protest about something the guiltier one usually looks, but after looking at social media (which is ruining all of our lives BTW) I guess I need to prove myself a little further.

To start off, I have been in several romantic relationships over the years with African American men and still have close relationships with those ex-boyfriends even now. For over 20 years now, I have had girlfriends from pretty much every ethnical background. Sometimes (actually a lot of times) these girlfriends and I joke inappropriately with each other. These jokes are clearly not ready for TV.

I married and have two children with a Cuban man whose parents were both born and raised in Cuba, and I consider my children to be multi-racial. I am not a racist and I apologize for my insensitive joke. The moment those words came out of my mouth I regretted them and felt like I just handed Joyce/Jacqueline the gift that she had been waiting for to have another go at me and give herself the attention she clearly was craving.

All of that being said, I hope you see that although it didn't go too well, I was just trying to be funny -- as I always try to be. Life is not worth living if you can't laugh with your close friends. In the future, I will remember in to hold back with people who I now see are only looking to take me down so that they can have a something for themselves.

As far as Kenya Moore calling me ignorant on WWHL, while I do find her entertaining on RHOA, I am sorry but I just don't care nor do I respect the opinion of a grown ass woman who flirts, texts, and tries to sleep with another woman's husband. Once she finds some self respect maybe I will learn to care about what she thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Why can't she mention Mandela? He DID pave the way to eradicate ignorance like BG displayed on national TV. He did just pass and his memorial is all over the news. I think she was right on.

Brandi's blog shows no remorse really. All superficial and mean girling Joyce still. She is a piece of work.
    I guess you missed the part where Lisa and Branid is not a racist? So why then bring up Mandela other than to try and score points for her own inflated self.

Thread Information