Page 108 of 242 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Just Say Jenn says this is all because Brandi won't be getting good editing now, because Lisa Vanderpump.....

So tonight as we have been expecting, the arc of the Real Hausfraus of the Beverheezy begins, and in this arc, we witness Brandi sort of acting a fool all over the place. We knew she was getting a bad edit once she and Lisa fell apart, let's not be naive here. Vanderpump Rules ain't gonna pay for itself...

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

i agree with LameAnn that lisa and brandi made a good team and that lisa made brandi a bit more palatable. but maybe brandi doesn't care if she is unlikeable and is the villain if it keeps her on the show? i am probably giving her too much credit here ....

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Just Say Jenn says this is all because Brandi won't be getting good editing now, because Lisa Vanderpump.....

So tonight as we have been expecting, the arc of the Real Hausfraus of the Beverheezy begins, and in this arc, we witness Brandi sort of acting a fool all over the place. We knew she was getting a bad edit once she and Lisa fell apart, let's not be naive here. Vanderpump Rules ain't gonna pay for itself...

It's always funny how people hate certain ones on the show and don't call it bad editing, and when the one they like starts coming across bad, all of a sudden now it's bad editing. I can't get into these fan wars. Like Brandi and others have said, you have to own your behavior. No matter how it is edited you did those things bottomline. And when fans are over you, you can say and do something that they used to think was cute and now it goes flat. It's like you can't get the momentum back. Lose the likeability factor like Jill did on RHONY and it's all over.

I haven't watched the episode yet but I've read about it and it's such a ridiculous thing to say. If your friends are ok with it, then just leave that sort of talk for them only. Don't be airing it for everybody to hear and then feign ignorance about what you said and try and justify it.

This post has not been proofread

czb

ok, brandi is dumber than i ever imagined. am reading her blog (i know, i know) and this is an excerpt:

... I have had girlfriends from pretty much every ethnical background ....

bolding is mine. ethnical? is that like ethical?

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    But that's the diehard Brandi fans. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans are a whole different story, which ends up having nothing to do with LeAnn except the BBs. Brandi came on in season one with sympathy because she was ganged up on by the sisters, Kyle and Kim, and sympathy for the LeAnn/Eddie thing. Season two, by that time she had become a duo with Lisa, who is a huge fan favorite and kind of beloved on the show and had the class, so hanging with Lisa softened the crudeness of Brandi at times. Then Yolanda had come on new that season and they all were the trio people loved. Plus Brandi was ganged up on a few times, so some sympathy. So she ended the season on a huge high, a total fan favorite with clout.

Season three and Brandi has been rubbing fans wrong ever since the first show and losing fans that liked her the first season. As many of these women do, they lose any humbleness they might have had and become full of themselves when they gain popularity. No one is ganging up on Brandi this season, but she is becoming the shit-stirrer, even gossiping about her friend Lisa. Last night she was the mean girl. It goes way past the black remark that is pissing fans off, many already over her. She is a drunken mess, which many are tired of. She was baiting and completely rude to new girl, Joyce. We all know coming up in a few shows Brandi has a falling out with Lisa, but she is the one that has turned on Lisa a bit early on this season and been bad mouthing her in interviews and twitter. The only thing she is offering this season is sex talk, kissing women, backstabbing, loudmouth, and drunk. There is no balance to Brandi this season and she is becoming downright unlikeable.

She isn't the first one this has happened to coming into a season riding high and misjudging their popularity and many take big falls with their behavior. Brandi doesn't seem smart enough to realize how much fans are becoming disgusted with her and instead of helping herself, she writes a blog with a half apology and then goes on to bash Joyce and blaming everyone else, as usual, for why she need to get trashed. The smart thing would have been is to have humbled herself and said she was a jerk the whole night, but she didn't.. She is having a drop in popularity almost but not quite as bad as Jill and Adrienne, who never regained their popularity and are off the show, but about as big as Kyle's drop, where she was a a huge favorite the first season and has been disliked by a ton of the fans for seasons now. It hasn't reached the point of no return, but if she keeps up the season like this, she won't be off the show, but she will have lost a whole lot of good will of fans that could have helped her in other endeavors. I do think her book sales are going to be affected. She's not going into this book with sympathy and nine chapters out of twelve about sex from trashy Brandy telling me how I should get choked to unconciousness if I want the guy to finish I will pass on. Her biggest mistake was turning on Lisa, though. Lisa made her funnier with their banter instead of just coming across crude.
    That's quite the Brandi-festo there.
    Butterfly likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    have you guys read Brandi's blog? I do not agree with her comments or calling Joyce by the wrong name just to be kunty... I LOVE that she went after Kenya Moore's ass for talking shit about her on WWHL:
    "As far as Kenya Moore calling me ignorant on WWHL, while I do find her entertaining on RHOA, I am sorry but I just don't care or respect the opinion of a grown ass woman who flirts, texts and tries to sleep with another woman's husband. Once she find some self respect maybe I will learn to care about what she thinks." Y'all Kenya gonna be all up in that shit!
    I wish Brandi would take her own advice

Good editing, bad editing, she was stupid enough to say these things. Makes you wonder what they have edited out for her in the past.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ok, brandi is dumber than i ever imagined. am reading her blog (i know, i know) and this is an excerpt:

... I have had girlfriends from pretty much every ethnical background ....

bolding is mine. ethnical? is that like ethical?
    but her husband cheated on her, so who cares if she doesn't know that ethnical isn't a word. and she doesn't have a filter so she says stupid shit. but it's not like she's racist or anything. and did i mention her husband cheated on her? if leann rimes said this, you know it's because she's a racist. and a homewrecker. so basically, it's leann's fault.
    also, did you know brandi's husband cheated on her?
    Beantownfan and Novice like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ i know, right.

i'm waiting for someone to come in here and say BUT she was a child model! she is not educated! blah blah

Elite Member

^^ Well, it is true that she is not educated. There is no excuse to remain uneducated as an adult however.

While I maintain her statements aren't irrefutable proof of racism, it's no defense to say "she has no filter." That just means that whatever she's thinking, she will blurt out with no concern for tact. Lack of filter doesn't create random statements out of nowhere.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

On WWHL Kyle said Brandi just wasn't being careful when she said it. That made me think it's a whole lot worse when the cameras aren't on.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Speaking of filters.. could you imagine if we could get In to each others thoughts? Makes me think about people who do have filters and what they dont say but think...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    Speaking of filters.. could you imagine if we could get In to each others thoughts? Makes me think about people who do have filters and what they dont say but think...
    Oh yea but the difference is most people know by BG's age that they couldn't get away with it. BG thinks she is the exception. She's real, the truth cannon, gangster! Lulz

here's crazy ilana's take on it:

Brandi makes a comment that Joyce wonít go in the pool because she is a black person. She was referring to black women not wanting to get their hair wet and therefore avoid swimming. Joyce is offended as a black woman, because all Puerto Ricans are part black apparently. For the love of God, someone make this train wreck stop. Brandi is not a racist.

Kyle acts as if Brandi has killed someone and Joyce is fit to be tied by the racism. It was not racist and it was not funny. Brandi says stupid stuff all the time, not because she is stupid, or a racist, but because she is unfiltered. When she says silly things she is a target and people go after her. It is a shame and frankly getting old. Donít like her? Who cares?.....

My job is not to defend Brandi, or anyone else for that matter, but I am sick of these girls throwing Brandi under the bus and refusing to include her personal situation in the equation. They don't like Brandi becuase she is a threat to them. She is gorgeous, single, sexually uninhibited, and all the things their husbands wish they were.
    Brandi is a threat to Joyce bahaaaa Ilana is soo funny! Joyce is younger, prettier and an actress. She has 2 degrees and is not a drunken ignorant mess. I can see why all the husbands want BG lulz
    Last edited by Tati; December 12th, 2013 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    Speaking of filters.. could you imagine if we could get In to each others thoughts? .
    The horror. The horror.
    Kathie_Moffett and Novice like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information