Page 107 of 242 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #1591
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I wasn't really responding to just you A, but there are screeds of people who will forgive her pretty much anything because of what happened in her marriage. It's just not ok.
    Yes! Or they give her a pass because she's "stupid"... like the no boundaries thing, and the try hard edgey humor she is trying to get away with (comparing her to chelsea handler - not)

    I dislike both parties. I have never watched rhobh so at first I was neutral to brandi, but this thread and its tampon string photos opened my eyes to how not likeable this trick is.

    Im hooked up to a morphine drip. Disregard if I make no sense. Thank god my phone prespells words for me.

  2. #1592
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Hi Annika. Morphine on this thread may not mix.
    On a serious note I hope you get better and no longer need it.

    ilana Angel is biding her time trying to figure out HOW she can do her RHOBH blog and appear neutral on BG.

  3. #1593
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,750

    Default

    Hi beantown. Thanx everything is a-ok. When I get home im gonna photo shop brandi with built in cheek chicken cutlets. U r rite though this thread needs more booze. Not drugs. Going to nap now. See y'all when I get home!!!

    /dreaming of bacon and ranch dressing...zzzxxxx

  4. #1594
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    I really hope Brandi is just stupid and not jumping on the Miley Cyrus any-kind-of-attention-is-good train.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  5. #1595
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    yeah, I think she is just ate up with the dumbass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #1596
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,141

    Default

    here's crazy ilana's take on it:


    Brandi makes a comment that Joyce won’t go in the pool because she is a black person. She was referring to black women not wanting to get their hair wet and therefore avoid swimming. Joyce is offended as a black woman, because all Puerto Ricans are part black apparently. For the love of God, someone make this train wreck stop. Brandi is not a racist.


    Kyle acts as if Brandi has killed someone and Joyce is fit to be tied by the racism. It was not racist and it was not funny. Brandi says stupid stuff all the time, not because she is stupid, or a racist, but because she is unfiltered. When she says silly things she is a target and people go after her. It is a shame and frankly getting old. Don’t like her? Who cares?.....

    .....
    My job is not to defend Brandi, or anyone else for that matter, but I am sick of these girls throwing Brandi under the bus and refusing to include her personal situation in the equation. They don't like Brandi becuase she is a threat to them. She is gorgeous, single, sexually uninhibited, and all the things their husbands wish they were.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #1597
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    19,663

    Default

    Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I for one am pretty relieved to know that saying stupid stuff all the time gives a person a pass. *whew*
    Kittylady, mjw, CL** and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  8. #1598
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    here's crazy ilana's take on it:


    Brandi makes a comment that Joyce won’t go in the pool because she is a black person. She was referring to black women not wanting to get their hair wet and therefore avoid swimming. Joyce is offended as a black woman, because all Puerto Ricans are part black apparently. For the love of God, someone make this train wreck stop. Brandi is not a racist.


    Kyle acts as if Brandi has killed someone and Joyce is fit to be tied by the racism. It was not racist and it was not funny. Brandi says stupid stuff all the time, not because she is stupid, or a racist, but because she is unfiltered. When she says silly things she is a target and people go after her. It is a shame and frankly getting old. Don’t like her? Who cares?.....

    .....
    My job is not to defend Brandi, or anyone else for that matter, but I am sick of these girls throwing Brandi under the bus and refusing to include her personal situation in the equation. They don't like Brandi becuase she is a threat to them. She is gorgeous, single, sexually uninhibited, and all the things their husbands wish they were.
    A. You can say something that is stupid or racistish (that's not a fucking word!) without being racist. It's about being stupid and not thinking about what the fuck you say. There is a vast difference in joking around with your black friends and saying something THAT stupid and saying something THAT stupid in a group of rich white bitches.
    B. Yes, you stupid bitch - Brandi IS that fucking stupid! And if you want to defend what she said, that's the route to go... although having you defend her will NOT help her. You want to help her, stop talking about her. Know it.
    C. Silly things is "omg I forgot to put on panties", not "all black people can't swim and won't get in pools". that's stupid.
    D. My job is not to defend Brandi, or anyone else for that matter, but I am sick of these girls throwing Brandi under the bus and refusing to include her personal situation in the equation. They don't like Brandi becuase she is a threat to them. She is gorgeous, single, sexually uninhibited, and all the things their husbands wish they were.
    It may not be your job but you sure as fuck treat it like it is. Grow up, bitch.
    How long do they figure in her "personal situation"... how long did it take you to stop being bitter about getting divorced?... oh wait.
    "they" don't like Brandi because she's a mean drunk. She's nasty when she's been drinking and she takes it out on any.one.around.
    maybe that's what YOUR (ex) husband wishes you were but ALL the women you're speaking of are currently happily married. know.that.
    CL**, dexter7, Beantownfan and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #1599
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    Yes, Ilana. Brandi, and Leann, and every other woman, is exactly what YOUR husband wanted.
    Novice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #1600
    Gold Member coolade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    801

    Default

    So is this Joyce woman Puerto Rican and all people of that race are a third black, or is she a third black? Why would Brandi bring up her being part black, what difference does it make? I saw the show last night and I'm still a bit confused. Must have been that extra glass of wine.
    sprynkles likes this.

  11. #1601
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,334

    Default

    ilana is dumb, too. i guess she didn't want to even comment on the bit where brandi said she liked to be choked. i realize *some people* like that, but i don't think it is that mainstream (i'm addressing ilana's comment about brandi being what men really like).

  12. #1602
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    So is this Joyce woman Puerto Rican and all people of that race are a third black, or is she a third black? Why would Brandi bring up her being part black, what difference does it make? I saw the show last night and I'm still a bit confused. Must have been that extra glass of wine.
    Joyce's great grandmother was black. At least that is what I read on Joyce's bravo blog this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ilana is dumb, too. i guess she didn't want to even comment on the bit where brandi said she liked to be choked. i realize *some people* like that, but i don't think it is that mainstream (i'm addressing ilana's comment about brandi being what men really like).
    Ilana did address that in her full article. She just said that she isn't into that type of thing and didn't really want to discuss it. That woman (Ilana) needs to seek some serious help. Bitch ain't right!
    Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  13. #1603
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,141

    Default

    "You're a black person," Glanville said with a laugh, immediately offending Giraud and shocking the group. "It was a joke, and my black friends would have laughed crazy because they don't go in the pool because they will [mess up] their weaves … All my black friends can't swim."

    she has black friends! in that case, it's all right.


    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ilana is dumb, too. i guess she didn't want to even comment on the bit where brandi said she liked to be choked. i realize *some people* like that, but i don't think it is that mainstream (i'm addressing ilana's comment about brandi being what men really like).
    her kid must be getting tortured at school today. tortured.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #1604
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she has black friends! in that case, it's all right.
    So many people say ignorant nonsense like this and seem to think it's okay because they have black friends and that racism is reserved for the assholes who openly own up to being prejudiced. If you put what she said in another wealthy(ish) Caucasian woman's mouth who didn't have so much public sympathy due to her ex-husband's infidelity, I wonder if it would be as forgivable.
    dexter7 likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  15. #1605
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I wasn't really responding to just you A, but there are screeds of people who will forgive her pretty much anything because of what happened in her marriage. It's just not ok.
    But that's the diehard Brandi fans. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans are a whole different story, which ends up having nothing to do with LeAnn except the BBs. Brandi came on in season one with sympathy because she was ganged up on by the sisters, Kyle and Kim, and sympathy for the LeAnn/Eddie thing. Season two, by that time she had become a duo with Lisa, who is a huge fan favorite and kind of beloved on the show and had the class, so hanging with Lisa softened the crudeness of Brandi at times. Then Yolanda had come on new that season and they all were the trio people loved. Plus Brandi was ganged up on a few times, so some sympathy. So she ended the season on a huge high, a total fan favorite with clout.

    Season three and Brandi has been rubbing fans wrong ever since the first show and losing fans that liked her the first season. As many of these women do, they lose any humbleness they might have had and become full of themselves when they gain popularity. No one is ganging up on Brandi this season, but she is becoming the shit-stirrer, even gossiping about her friend Lisa. Last night she was the mean girl. It goes way past the black remark that is pissing fans off, many already over her. She is a drunken mess, which many are tired of. She was baiting and completely rude to new girl, Joyce. We all know coming up in a few shows Brandi has a falling out with Lisa, but she is the one that has turned on Lisa a bit early on this season and been bad mouthing her in interviews and twitter. The only thing she is offering this season is sex talk, kissing women, backstabbing, loudmouth, and drunk. There is no balance to Brandi this season and she is becoming downright unlikeable.

    She isn't the first one this has happened to coming into a season riding high and misjudging their popularity and many take big falls with their behavior. Brandi doesn't seem smart enough to realize how much fans are becoming disgusted with her and instead of helping herself, she writes a blog with a half apology and then goes on to bash Joyce and blaming everyone else, as usual, for why she need to get trashed. The smart thing would have been is to have humbled herself and said she was a jerk the whole night, but she didn't.. She is having a drop in popularity almost but not quite as bad as Jill and Adrienne, who never regained their popularity and are off the show, but about as big as Kyle's drop, where she was a a huge favorite the first season and has been disliked by a ton of the fans for seasons now. It hasn't reached the point of no return, but if she keeps up the season like this, she won't be off the show, but she will have lost a whole lot of good will of fans that could have helped her in other endeavors. I do think her book sales are going to be affected. She's not going into this book with sympathy and nine chapters out of twelve about sex from trashy Brandy telling me how I should get choked to unconciousness if I want the guy to finish I will pass on. Her biggest mistake was turning on Lisa, though. Lisa made her funnier with their banter instead of just coming across crude.
    Last edited by LameAnn; December 10th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
    CL** likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •