Page 105 of 242 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

It wasn't that awful. She was being flippant and rude. I actually thought goofing on Joyce's name was funny. The black comment was lame, it could be racist depending on who is saying it and why. I don't think Brandi's a racist.

Silver Member

You guys might want to hit up twitter search with the name "brandi glanville" keep refreshing it. I've read easily 100 negative tweets calling her racist. BG tweeted just now she's sorry. She hurt herself with this.

hahaha will Kandi's mom "Joyce" go after BG with a shoe? Real housewives of Atlanta reference

Bean - why should we go and keep refreshing on twitter when we don't care. LOL

Interesting article on why there no black housewives on the show.
    Tanya Young Williams: The Great Blackout on Bravo's Housewives of Beverly Hills: Celebs Speak Out
    faithanne and Novice like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

This is only one example on twitter tonite.
    @The_BKC

I worked a children's summer program for many years and many of the black staff often joked about not getting in pools or lakes and being unwilling to go to lifeguard training because they couldn't swim. If laughing at that makes me a racist, then fuck me, I'm a racist.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bean - why should we go and keep refreshing on twitter when we don't care. LOL

Interesting article on why there no black housewives on the show.
    Tanya Young Williams: The Great Blackout on Bravo's Housewives of Beverly Hills: Celebs Speak Out
    i didn't say you had to lulz. Another poster here said where was I hearing the negative backlash.

Still waiting to hear where 80% came from.
    Novice likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Come on bean, admit you made up the 80%.

Novice and Clubber Lang like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm pretty sure brandi is not a racist, but her comment was inappropriate. When she was asked what her comment was supposed to mean, brandi mumbled something about black women don't like to get their weaves wet. Considering that later on in that same show brandi takes her own weave out (at the dinner table?), her comment doesn't seem to make sense. All these women are wearing "weaves". Also, maybe joyce does have some African background, but she appears Hispanic, and I would assume (by looking at her), that she doesn't even have the type of hair that would respond negatively to water. I have also personally experienced black girlfriends talking/joking about NOT swimming, cuz it isn't worth all the trouble to deal with getting their hair wet. But Brandi isn't good friends with the Joyce lady, Joyce doesn't appear to be black, and if Brandi knows Joyce has some black in her background, she is attempting to alienate her from the other plastic white bitches (who ironically also have "weaves") by pointing out she is "different". Plenty of the other "white" girls were refusing to swim, but Brandi only went on about Joyce.

I'm sure Brandi was being catty and drunk, and didn't realize how racist and inappropriate her comment was. But, it was thoughtless and a bit out of line. This is the type of thing you don't want be filmed doing. During the show she also insists on calling Joyce "Jacqueline", even after Joyce points out that is NOT her name, and she doesn't want to be called anything but Joyce. At dinner Brandi calls her "Jacqueline" several more times, and when Joyce points out again that she doesn't like that, brandi says something about joyce sounding like a name for a "fat pig". Also, Brandi talks about how she likes "two fingers" to be used, and something about being choked during sex. TMI. very entertaining though! Brandi is getting good at getting attention for the wrong reasons!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Deliberately racist or plain old dumb and regurgitating a half remembered news article in a stupid and tactless way - you decide.

RESEARCH CORNER

Research Study REVEALS 60-70% OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN AND HISPANIC KIDS CAN'T SWIM

A recent study commissioned by the USA Swimming Foundation and conducted by the University of Memphis found that nearly 70% of African American children and nearly 60% of Hispanic children have low or no swim ability, compared to 40% of Caucasians, putting them at risk for drowning. The 2010 study is a follow up to the 2008 groundbreaking research study (Phase I) that identified the predominant barriers inhibiting swimming participation among urban minority groups in the United States. The 2010 study (Phase II) identifies children’s true swimming ability and which factors most impact whether or not a child learns to swim. For full results please click on the link below.

WHAT'S RELATED

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

if brandi has ever been friends with African American ladies, she may have heard the "black people" don't swim stereotype. That's how I learned about it. also, white people can't dance. and black woman have great asses, while white women have pancake ass. and so on and so on. Asians are smart, but are bad drivers. unfortunately, we can do this forever! (for our Europeans.....hmm, irish people are drunks, English people have bad teeth, germans are just evil???? everyone wishes they were swiss, I think greek people just smoke a lot, I'm running out of negative stereotypes but I know there are a million more).

And I know there are exceptions to every dumb stereotype. You don't need to speak up if you are a black woman who loves to swim, or a white woman who has a great ass, or a brit with perfect teeth. I'm not defending stereotypes, only acknowledging their existence.
    Belt Up likes this.

White woman, with great ass, reporting for duty.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAutomatic View Post
    Poor Brandi, she went full asshole, you never go full asshole on Real Housewives...cookie for the reference.
    tropic thunder - gimme!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I've never watched any of the housewives episodes, ever, but from what people say it seems that it's required to be as unlikeable as possible and 99.9% of what's said on those shows is done for shock and controversy. In other words, being obnoxious and awful is part of the job description.
    I watch several. And no, it's not required to be unlikeable. Actually, until this season Brandi WAS likeable. She came in to the other girls (Kyle & Kim) "bullying" her... and NOW, she's turned into them. Insulting other races is not in the job description. It'd be nice if all the Leann haters could TRY to imagine she'd made this same statement... by NOW, there'd be 10 pages in the BFL thread about what a racist, fat fucking drunk she is. so, let's at least try to be fair about this. Brandi is stupid, she was drunk and she said something stupid, tactless and tasteless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Well Brandi just dug herself further in a hole. She told Andy live TV "I guess TV isn't ready for the real Brandi."
    he asked her if her comments to Joyce were racist and she said no. She said they were inappropriate.

she just lost 80 percent of her African American housewives fans.
    Brandi is just so used to people excusing everyfuckingthing she does due to her "having no filter" (because alcohol causes filters to disengage!) that she had NO IDEA that there would be any backlash for her stupid shit. She's attempting to bully Joyce because Joyce is younger and cuter and managed to not get her husband stolen yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    You guys might want to hit up twitter search with the name "brandi glanville" keep refreshing it. I've read easily 100 negative tweets calling her racist. BG tweeted just now she's sorry. She hurt herself with this.

hahaha will Kandi's mom "Joyce" go after BG with a shoe? Real housewives of Atlanta reference
    I was gonna say that I hope Nene gets ahold of that ass... but Mama Joyce will definitely work!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Come on bean, admit you made up the 80%.

Is this "gossip rocks"?
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    if brandi has ever been friends with African American ladies, she may have heard the "black people" don't swim stereotype. That's how I learned about it. also, white people can't dance. and black woman have great asses, while white women have pancake ass. and so on and so on. Asians are smart, but are bad drivers. unfortunately, we can do this forever! (for our Europeans.....hmm, irish people are drunks, English people have bad teeth, germans are just evil???? everyone wishes they were swiss, I think greek people just smoke a lot, I'm running out of negative stereotypes but I know there are a million more).

And I know there are exceptions to every dumb stereotype. You don't need to speak up if you are a black woman who loves to swim, or a white woman who has a great ass, or a brit with perfect teeth. I'm not defending stereotypes, only acknowledging their existence.
    Leave my ass out of this, missy!

People can pretend this is not a big deal... but this is going to hurt Brandi and her book sales. But, hey - you all go ahead and make excuses for her fucking ignorance, but please do the same for the next drunk bully... even if it's leann rimes!

Brandi keeps calling Joyce, “Jacqueline.” Around the pool everyone pretends to be shy of their anorexia. Carlton has sever Wiccan tattoos. Kim’s talking heads are adorbs. Brandi brings up kissing Carlton AGAIN. And these grown woman behave like 10 year olds. Now everyone is pressuring Joyce to get in the pool. Why? It seems they think that because she is hosting the pool party she MUST get in the pool first. Is this a Dutch thing because Yolanda is the ring leader of this one. Yo says that Joyce can’t swim. Joyce says you are right, I can’t swim and Brandi says….wait for it…..

“You’re a black person.”
    When Lisa asks her if she really said that, Brandi quickly plays the “all my black friends would think that was a funny joke” card. Joyce puts her cover up back on. In her talking head she says, “Yes I am black. Puerto Ricans are Black, Indian and Spanish.”Oh god. This is going to get ugly.
    Later, at dinner Brandi is already drunk and calling Joyce the wrong name. Joyce very politely asks her to stop and talks about being bullied about her name in high school. Lisa Vanderpump, who is apparently going to be a blow bite and blow kind of gal this season ,rather than just keeping her spotted dick hole shut jumps in to try to support Brandi’s assholery. Then Yo sinks to as to for unseen levels as well. I fear I am going to loathe this season as I am quite fond of Joyce and do not with to see her dogpiled by drunks and holier than though foreigners and the wiccan witch of the west. No bueno. Lisa also belittles Kim all before the entree arrives.
    Joyce tries to tell the ladies about her new TV show Siberia (which I watched and loved but it sadly went the way of Malibu Country) telling them she is the lead (a slight stretch but she did have a very significant role in the ensemble cast) and she is very excited and hopes they will watch it. Carlton says “isn’t there an expression about sending people to Siberia” because remember she had to use a calculator to do her third graders home work for her, and drunk boots Brandi asks Yolanda to help her take her weave out at the dinner table which the oh so elegant Yo seems to think is a perfectly normal thing to do a the dining table of a lovely catered meal as the hostess is speaking. Kyle asks very sweetly for Joyce to tell her more about the show. Lisa is a bitch in her talking heads. It’s all very gauche and pedestrian. I am appalled.
    Brandi again calls Joyce by the wrong name and says she keeps getting confused because Joyce sounds like a big fat pig. Poor Joyce unfortunately showed her underbelly to the cunts and now they are going in for the kill while only the Richards sisters sit in abject horror on the sideline. Brandi out of no where tells Joyce to go fuck herself.
    Somehow, the catfight changes to Yolanda and Kyle. Yolanda tells Joyce she is not allowed to speak at her own dinner party. Lisa is jumping in to defend Brandi and Yolanda and just when you think it can’t get anymore ridiculous, Brandi Glanville, who is drunk off her ass, has been insulting the hostess since the moment she arrived and moments ago told Joyce to go fuck herself says to Kyle, “It’s hard because you seem so sweet and then you become this crazy asshole.”
    Next week, Brandi learns a little bit about Karma.

Beantownfan likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think the difference between brandi and leann is that brandi doesnt take herself seriously. Brandi says u cant swim cuz you are black she thinks she is a comedian, they get away with that shit all the time in stand up. If leann says it, u know she probably believes it. Leann has zero sense of humor.

Of course. It's a joke. hahaha good one, brandi. can't wait for the next one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information