Page 100 of 242 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

He/she is probably grateful you don't remember. During my high school years we had these two male dogs who would run to the corner of the driveway whenever they heard a vehicle and frantically hump each other until the car passed. My friends thought this was great, even though I was mortified.
    Kittylady and BoogsBun like this.

I'd give my eye teeth to hear you say the dog's name was Sprinkles.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I'd give my eye teeth to hear you say the dog's name was Sprinkles.
    PMPL! No, sorry, I can't be certain after all these years but I think it was called Buttons. However if GR's Sprynkles wants to demonstrate her cartwheel urination techniques I'd like plenty of notice so I can get behind something splash proof.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'Sometimes with these ladies, your only friend in the room is a drink': Brandi Glanville blames her boozing on Real Housewives co-stars
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 23:35 EST, 3 December 2013 | UPDATED: 02:46 EST, 4 December 2013

Brandi Glanville defended her drinking on Tuesday during her podcast, blaming her boozing on her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-stars.
    The 41-year-old reality star raised eyebrows last month when she stumbled out of her birthday party at a wine bar in Beverly Hills.
    The single mother opened her Unfiltered podcast by shooting down a rumour that she abused prescription drugs and also explained her birthday behaviour.

Drinking defense: Brandi Glanville, shown last month sipping from a cocktail bottle, defended her drinking on Tuesday during her podcast

She said the only prescription drug she takes is the anti-depressant Lexapro.

'I do celebrate on my birthdays, god forbid. I went out with a bunch of my friends. I was tripping while we were sipping. I had a little too much to drink, we went dancing and then we went home,' Brandi said.

The blonde beauty acknowledged that she has seen articles wondering if she needs rehab.

Rough night: Brandi had trouble keeping her dress together in July during a night out drinking in West Hollywood, California

Holding on: The reality star stumbled out of the London Hotel after drinking too much

Slipping away: Brandi looked close to falling before an unidentified male friend caught her

'I've never claimed to be sober. Never. Not in my life,' Brandi said.

The mother-of-two suggested that some of her Real Housewives co-stars were partly to blame for her drinking.

'There are a couple ladies on the show that are going around trying to discredit me. We’re on vacation. I’m having some drinks and sometimes with these ladies, your only friend in the room is a drink,' she said.

Little too much: Brandi needed a little help after celebrating her 41st birthday in Beverly Hills

Mother-of-two: Brandi is pictured watching her son Mason's soccer game in October with younger son Jake

Brandi claimed that she's only had two drunken nights this year, with one being her birthday celebration and the other when she finished her book and went partying with her agent.

She added that she runs her household and takes care of her boys without help.

'I don’t know how I’d get anything done if I was just drunk all the time,' she said.

Brandi has two sons with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, and said she doesn't indulge in alcohol around her 10-year-old son Mason and five-year-old son Jake.

'I do enjoy drinking. Sometimes I overindulge, but I don’t drink when I have my kids,' she said.

Spreading the blame: Brandi, shown in October in Los Angeles, spoke candidly about her drinking

Driving her to drink? Brandi, shown in April with her co-stars on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, claimed that some of them are out to get her

Read more: Brandi Glanville blames her boozing on Real Housewives co-stars | Mail Online

well, there's a reason she's referred to as "Drunk Otis" on stoopid housewives, I guess...

BRANDI GLANVILLE: Drunk Otis Got A New House… Look At Drunk Otis’ Untrained Dog And Her Butt Shots… | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Meh, she got shitfaced twice in one year. I don't see the big deal.
    BelledeJour likes this.

right.... just twice. tell that to someone who hasn't watched her show. I mean, when any "book" you "write" has "drinking" in part of the fucking title, mama suspects you drink more than TWICE a year. anyone who believes otherwise, might be a little tetched in the head!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

she frequently mentions xanax. does she not consider that a prescription drug?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

As for the dogs potty problems, we don't know how much effort she put into it. The Osbourne's gave me enough poop and pee close-ups for life TYVM. Maybe later in the season they will show her hiring a dog behaviorist.

As for the drunkenness, the photos aren't as bad as the trashy tweets imo. I'm still entertained by her but reading about the tweets puts me off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    right.... just twice. tell that to someone who hasn't watched her show. I mean, when any "book" you "write" has "drinking" in part of the fucking title, mama suspects you drink more than TWICE a year. anyone who believes otherwise, might be a little tetched in the head!
    Brandi's lying or she herself is tetched in the head.

And oh yeah...

perezhilton.com

I said shitfaced not just drinking. I don't watch those shows though. So I gather she's falling down drunk every week?

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I said shitfaced not just drinking. I don't watch those shows though. So I gather she's falling down drunk every week?
    2 incidents since this thread began. another incident in next week's episode of RHOBH. her own drunken fucking tweets. you tell me, is it more than twice this year? even my rudimentary math skillz say yes!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

As a former regular steamboat, I'd say she's probably wasted a whoooole lot more than what we've seen in this thread.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

But so what? She's trashy and tacky and has no filter and sticks her foot in her mouth more than she probably eats, but so what? She's a grown ass adult, appears to be paying her own bills, has some form of employment and her kids seem happy and healthy (particularly when they are with her - even if they are posed photos, they sure put on a better performance with mom).
    sluce, SHELLEE, Butterfly and 3 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

2 incidents since this thread began. another incident in next week's episode of RHOBH. her own drunken fucking tweets. you tell me, is it more than twice this year? even my rudimentary math skillz say yes!
    +

Brandi was drunk at a book signing in Texas earlier this year, and IIRC even she admitted / bragged about being drunk.

According to more that one person she was also drunk at the Bravo Upfronts and was referred to, among other things, as a "trainwreck" and "a mean drunk."

To me she has looked drunk or high in quite a few of her pap pictures.

Thread Information