Page 10 of 242 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Don't refer to board members as trolls kthxbai.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    nope, not the same... and if it is.. I need to see you in a sweet little outfit like this! *BOL at the thought*

still not the same. anyone who's watched RHOBH knows that this one isn't an "every once in a while" drinker.

precisely.

of course, it's all leann's fault. leann's fault that a grown ass woman makes shitty decisions. mkay.

oh, the "it's all leann's fault" is just getting started.

i think people with actual stalkers would object ..

agree with the bolded...

no. just because someone doesn't come in here with a complete hate hard on for leann doesn't mean they are one of leann's cronies... and even if it were, so what? look at the fucking brandi bunch parading around in here!

right. of course. sure. how is that true when he's supposedly always out fucking around on leann?

nope.

still NOT the same.

exactly. crazy, isn't it?

they certainly will... and they'll probably be going on leann's dime.

yep. it's a real shame that anything that brandi does will forever be leann's fault in the minds of some folk...

blech, that bitch needs some help! but you could just read some of the posts here that blame leann and get a feel for what it'll be like.

ah, but the key is "dignity"... sorely lacking in this situation.

*pats the sloppy drunk on the head* we've all been that friend. you live, you learn and you fucking sure learn your limits. the dui should've been the wakeup call, but it wasn't for brandi.

yes... always sit near a trash can!

i won't go to a bar without ash trays... we still have bars that you can smoke in.

Don't worry about it... you'll be accused of that simply because you aren't all "Pro-Brandi" or "Brandi Bunch" ... it's a little sad, no?

i don't think dougie's even anti-brandi. i think this was a story - a gossip story - that should have been posted... how else will i ever get to comment on any of it since I promised chillz I'd stay out of that goddamned horrible leann thread?

anyone who watches RHOBH knows brandi is a drinker and an attention whore... sometimes (always) both at once.

that just means brandi is dumber than a sack of fucking hair... didn't she announce on twitter where she was going and then proceed to get sloppy drunk and make an ass (and show her ass) of herself ALL while KNOWING her "stalker" is "watching"? come on, now!

BOOM! This shit is simple! How many mother's here would do this IF you knew your ex and a "STALKER" were watching and waiting to snatch yo kids?

LOL... anyone who thinks this is ONE too many, has a drinking problem! LOL again cause I just DID!

same in Louisiana.

this isn't... a dui and constant drunkeness on tv show...

sadly, she probably was...

I refused to follow that britney shit because I don't like to mock the mentally ill. that was just sad.

most likely. all of her other drunken shit makes the show... the girl is a shit show, that is all.
    Yes.

Nov I'm afraid as a Scot I can hold my drink without rolling around the pavement and showing off my knickers. However this sort of thing is a common occurrence for some girls... if they're about 17 and not yet a seasones drinker (unlike me, I could drink my big brother under the table by then). As Sput saya messy drunk is never a good look, especially on those old enough to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    And it doesn't make you pause and think that you are just as invested in this as the troll who is on LeAnn's payroll? Why does it bother you so much that people like Brandi? I get it, dougie wants to be flown in to have dinner with LeMan, but why you?

I still like Brandi. Not defending her actions, but I like her. No mulitiquote manifesto will change that. Just like you are a Jentard or a Kardashiantard. And unlike you when it comes to your celebs, I don't defend her actions blindly.

All people are saying is, Brandi is losing it and everyone knows why. That's not defending someone, that's just logic. Cause and effect. Brandi behaves like an asshole because LeAnn drove her crazy.

Really. No one cares as much as you WCG and dougie. Get over it, it's boring. Who starts Brandi threads all over the board? Not me. Who is obsessed? Let it go. You're feeding the troll who picked up on just that. There is tension everyhwere because you can't let it be. Oil, fire, you are being played.
    as invested as YOU? at least I CAN and DO stay out of the other thread. so I guess I'm not as invested as some here, am I? and bullshit on me feeding the trolls, they are fed plenty by YOU and several others in the "Leann is ugly and ediot is a whorsethief thread.". good god.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Oh yes, you now stay out of thread after trolling it for over a thousand pages. Yes, that's self-restraint.

I think Dougie and WCG are posting Brandi threads to troll, to get a rise out of people's reactions. Which is super transparent btw. I won't bite, you do. I think there is board tension and dougie is deliberately playing us. And it works because you and others are so hell-bent on picking fights with anyone who posts in that thread on a regular basis.

My suggestion: Merge anything LeAnn and Brandi related to the one existing thread and we can deal with the drama in there, rather than spreading it everywhere. Unless of course that's what you want. it's certainly what dougie wants, and look, he succeeded because you let it happen.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

yes, I'm so transparent. thanks for the analysis. tell you what, I won't post in this one either. any other thread I can stay out of because you've got it all handled?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Apart from the frequent disturbance by you and your pals, yes, we have it under control. We did for the last 1400 pages, at least. Despite your efforts. I spotted dougie in that thread ages ago. Called it a troll ages ago.

Are half the posters in that thread batshit crazy? Yes. Including myself. But I have yet to read a thread on GR that differs from that.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Apart from the frequent disturbance by you and your pals, yes, we have it under control. We did for the last 1400 pages, at least. Despite your efforts.
    Threads are for everyone. Even those with differing opinions.

I am not going to merge this thread as it is unrelated to the Rimes-Cibrian relationship. Kindly refrain from referring to posters as trolls, thanks.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

let's see how long chilly can stay out of a thread about brandi or leann... such the expert on restraint. TEACH ME!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Wish I could do that. But I'll quote this part:

What Brandi Bunch? I don't stay out of the LeAnn thread, and I've never seen any Brandi Bunch. In fact, it seems her name is often mentioned to excuse something LeAnn did, like "Ugly LeAnn did x, y, and z." "Yeah, well ugly Brandi did a, b, and c!" Like one has something to do with the other. There's over 21,500 posts in that thread so there's lots of different opinions, but I've sure never noticed any Brandi fan club.
    Because if you hate LeMann you must he Brandi bunch. Because if you've ever empathized with a woman who was cheated on and then forced to deal with a homewrecker, you must be Brandi bunch. No gray area! **rolls eyes**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because if you hate LeMann you must he Brandi bunch. Because if you've ever empathized with a woman who was cheated on and then forced to deal with a homewrecker, you must be Brandi bunch. Nivgray area! **rolls eyes**
    you mean like if you don't go after leann with a pitchfork, you're obsessed with her and defend her actions and feed trolls?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

No, I show restraint by staying out of the Kardashian threads for the most part. The LeAnn thread is the light of my life, I will never stay out of it. It's the first thing I look at in the morning, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Threads are for everyone. Even those with differing opinions.
    Trolling is not having a different opinion.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    you mean like if you don't go after leann with a pitchfork, you're obsessed with her and defend her actions and feed trolls?
    The hell does that even mean?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

it means that it works both ways, doesn't it? It means if I post in this thread I'm accused of what:
    And it doesn't make you pause and think that you are just as invested in this as the troll who is on LeAnn's payroll? Why does it bother you so much that people like Brandi? I get it, dougie wants to be flown in to have dinner with LeMan, but why you?

I still like Brandi. Not defending her actions, but I like her. No mulitiquote manifesto will change that. Just like you are a Jentard or a Kardashiantard. And unlike you when it comes to your celebs, I don't defend her actions blindly.

All people are saying is, Brandi is losing it and everyone knows why. That's not defending someone, that's just logic. Cause and effect. Brandi behaves like an asshole because LeAnn drove her crazy.

Really. No one cares as much as you WCG and dougie. Get over it, it's boring. Who starts Brandi threads all over the board? Not me. Who is obsessed? Let it go. You're feeding the troll who picked up on just that. There is tension everyhwere because you can't let it be. Oil, fire, you are being played.

It gets fucking tiring. The same shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

A grown woman with poor impulse control got sloppy drunk and got photographed, how is this creating all this drama?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I blame LeAnn Rimes, of course.
    Gossiplover and dougie like this.
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information