Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Split

^ She looked like she hated every minute of them.
    lindsaywhit and bootspaige like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Working in Iceland.

The pilot jumpsuit is very Wilhelmina slater but not in a good way however I adore the turtleneck in the first few photos. I want it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    After four years of dating? I think it would be considered more than dating.

4 years of "dating" & having a child together. I agree, definitely more than just dating.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    The pilot jumpsuit is very Wilhelmina slater but not in a good way however I adore the turtleneck in the first few photos. I want it.
    She was traveling to Iceland for an assignment for Italian cashmere and knitwear brand Falconeri so that might be who the sweater was by?

Irina Shayk's Instagram post caught the attention of Lady Gaga's ex Christian Carino on Monday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The supermodel, 33, shared a sexy swimsuit snap to social media after jetting off to Iceland in the wake of her split from Bradley Cooper, 44.
    And eagle-eyed fans noticed Carino 'liked' the sultry snap.
    The talent agent, 50, and Gaga, 33, began dating in February 2017 but called off their engagement in the midst of awards season where the world noted Bradley's explosive chemistry with Gaga when they performed together at the Oscars.

+9

Love triangle? Irina Shayk's Instagram post caught the attention of Lady Gaga's ex Christian Carino on Monday; (Carino and Gaga pictured January)
    +9

Cheeky: The supermodel, 33, shared a sexy swimsuit snap to social media after jetting off to Iceland in the wake of her split from Bradley Cooper, 44Lady Gaga was forced to deny that the pair were in love afterwards. They starred in A Star Is Born together and she said their closeness was nothing but acting.
    She told Jimmy Kimmel: 'Yeah, people saw love, and guess what? That’s what we wanted you to see.'

So, now we're supposed to believe Christian Carino is straight, too?? This is just too much....

Seriously, Bradley is gay? I never got that vibe from him. I haven't seen A Star is Born (it just came out on HBO) or the Oscars so I have no clue about his chemistry with Gaga.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

He doesn’t seem gay to me. He reminds me of all the guys I grew up with. Like, very true to his character in the Wedding Crashers.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Seriously, Bradley is gay? I never got that vibe from him. I haven't seen A Star is Born (it just came out on HBO) or the Oscars so I have no clue about his chemistry with Gaga.
    His chemistry with Gaga was very good in the movie. I can believe that they liked each other. She wanted the lead in a movie and he wanted someone believable who could act without makeup etc. I think she did a good job.
    czb and crayzeehappee like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

they did have good chemistry. i don't know if he's gay or bi or straight, maybe he just doesn't do well in relationships, all i know is the relationship with shayk was weird af
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I always got a cold, detached vibe from Bradley in pictures of him on the red carpet but then I found this clip of him on Ellen and he came across as warm and down-to-earth. I even laughed so hard I was crying at the American Sniper bit..... I don't think he and Gaga are a thing, I just think they had an intense working relationship.

Wasn't he supposedly banging Victor Garber when they were on Alias?
    bootspaige likes this.

that was the word....lots of rumors of him being bi or gay. i'm good with that! just be happy! i think Gaga wanted it but BC wasn't going there, at least no in an open for public consumption way. He promoted the mysterious love triangle though so it may have all been an acti - including the almost kiss that happened at the oscars that was super convincing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information