Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: Brad Pitt's marriage to Jennifer Aniston was in trouble at week six

  1. #76
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    as for the attractiveness of Brad well......imo
    I agree. Brad has zero personality and no brains ... what is so attractive about that?

  2. #77
    Rosamund
    Newbie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I agree. Brad has zero personality and no brains ... what is so attractive about that?
    I agree that he is blah, but I think some find his looks (now-fading), power and money make up for his lack of personality and smarts.

  3. #78
    Silver Member eobane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    DownUnder
    Posts
    297

    Default

    a guy who always adapts to the looks of his actual girlfriend is dumb and has no own life.

    he was hot in legends of the fall and as louis the vampire... but that's it.

  4. #79
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mex
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Well I am a Guy and I see tons of women go crazy for BP... heck when he was on Meet Joe Black you could hear the dripping on the floor..of all the women drooling...YUCK.

    When you are attractive woman and men will hit on you, the more attractive the more difficult it gets, its just a matter of time and opportunity... and yes BP may have a brain the size of a cheerio but guess most women do not want Brad for a conversation on high math anyways...

  5. #80
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I don't find Brad very attractive at all. Infact I'd sleep with Jennifer before him. And that's saying something.


    Quote Originally Posted by H Lecter
    A super hot guy like B. Pitt is imposible to be faithful...womn will stop at nothing to bag him....he may reject 350 before saying the hell with this.... so a lot of very hot women...that is one of the dangers of marrying a very attractive person...
    I see your point, but not all attractive people have an irresistable urge to be unfaithful just because they CAN, because they're 'so good looking'. Attractive doesn't instantly mean - dishonest cheater. Believe it or not, there's more to being happy and having a good relationship than physical attraction. I know a good looking man who doesn't settle down because too many beautiful women throw themselves at him; he sleeps with them, has his fun there, but still claims to be unhappy. Why? Maybe because there's more to life than sex. 'Fuck em, and dump em' can be very unfullfilling.

  6. #81
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    ^^ but also that statement suggests that unattractive men are faithful because they can't get any extra skirt - which I don't agree is the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I agree. Brad has zero personality and no brains ... what is so attractive about that?
    I guess that if one is a really insecure actress having ones boyfriend/lifepartner/etc morph into the male version of oneself might be reassuring..... either that or he was got be a series of succubbus that suck his personality dry & replaced it by their own....
    Free Charmed.

  7. #82
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    I think he's cute, I always have. He also has a great sense of humor. What I like most about him is his movies and at the end of the day thats all thats expected of him.
    I loved Snatch, his Irish gypsie was classic.

    I don't think he ranted at some dude about Jennifer Aniston. However I have noticed that with Angelina Jolie he stands next to her, with Jennifer Aniston she always seemed to be dragging him and holding on to him.

    I remember when Julia Roberts was chasing BP while making The Mexican, it seemed he was more concerned with being her trapped rat than making the movie and it turned out to be his worse movie to date.

    As to her dumping him - from day one she said she had commitment issues, she didn't want a family he did. She was honest, her fans couldn't accept it. She's moved on and they still haven't.

  8. #83
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I think he's cute, I always have. He also has a great sense of humor. What I like most about him is his movies and at the end of the day thats all thats expected of him.
    I loved Snatch, his Irish gypsie was classic.

    I don't think he ranted at some dude about Jennifer Aniston. However I have noticed that with Angelina Jolie he stands next to her, with Jennifer Aniston she always seemed to be dragging him and holding on to him.

    I remember when Julia Roberts was chasing BP while making The Mexican, it seemed he was more concerned with being her trapped rat than making the movie and it turned out to be his worse movie to date.

    As to her dumping him - from day one she said she had commitment issues, she didn't want a family he did. She was honest, her fans couldn't accept it. She's moved on and they still haven't.
    i think it's more the media and brangelina that have not let go. i think they mention her more than she them.

    as for who he looks happier with, pictures probably say more than anything else. i thought it's angelina who drags him everywhere?

  9. #84
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    ... dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #85
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    ^ you bitch! i just spit-ewned out my damn nose!!!!!!!! that one took me by suprise as i scrolled down

  11. #86
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    ^ you bitch! i just spit-ewned out my damn nose!!!!!!!! that one took me by suprise as i scrolled down

  12. #87
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    It was later in their marriage, maybe year four or so, but I remember an interview where Jennifer was sorta ho-hum about love. She made some comment in regards to Brad being the love of her life that made me go, 'ut oh.' It was a very obscure non-answer. I knew when I read that things weren't rosey.
    I remember that, wasn't it something about she hadn't found the love of her life? That was the impression I got. Oh who cares about any of them, I'm tired of them all at this point.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM
  2. Brad Pitt's mom still prefers Jennifer Aniston
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 06:23 PM
  3. Jennifer Aniston cried over Brad Pitt's new baby
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: June 7th, 2006, 12:41 PM
  4. Jennifer Aniston gives old Brad Pitt's clothes to charity
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 21st, 2006, 03:51 AM
  5. Jennifer Aniston hates new happy Brad Pitt's pics
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 1st, 2006, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •