Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt talks about Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, and kids

What's your definition of Friendship Brad? Going for Jen's Jugular!
    Be careful Angie is known to steal em and dump um f-a-s-t...

Oh how can he even GET to the jugular, he'd have to fly a blimp around the planet to get to the other side of the chin.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272616039.shtml#sharethis

Brad Pitt Steams Angelina Jolie with Jennifer Aniston Interview

By Julie Pike
    Sep 13, 2007

Memo to Brad Pitt - zip it. Brad is desperate to get any kind of publicity for his new film and in doing so has been running his mouth in interviews spilling all kinds of intimate details about kids, ex wives and his current baby mama. He's likely alienated any relationship that he seems to be dreaming that he once had with [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Jennifer [COLOR=blue! important]Aniston[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and now his thin little girlfriend [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Angelina [COLOR=blue! important]Jolie[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] is upset as well.
    Brad Pitt Steams Angelina Jolie with Jennifer Aniston Interview
    According to a report from American magazine Life & Style Weekly Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have fought over Jennifer Aniston before — and Angie has been very clear that she doesn't want Brad and Jen staying in touch.

She still keeps in touch with many of her exes but it appears Pitt is kept on a pretty short leash. According to the report from the weekly [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]entertainment [COLOR=blue! important]magazine[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] the bent up tension showed recently at the Toronto Film Festival where Brad was promoting his new movie, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

But the couple is trying to keep things together, if only for their children, the mag reports. "They want to protect the kids from getting caught in the crossfire," a chatty insider dished. L&S asks here - Do you think Brad and Angie can survive his friendship with Jen? And if not, do you think Brad and Jen will get back together?

I'm going with no and no.

Bronze Member

ya i'm sure after being brainwashed by an-ga-l-i-n-a, he came to his conclusion/justification...chinifer was puppy love/a deep frienship/good buddy/best friend...now angie is embarrased when he opens his mouth to speak...me too, shut up Brad and just watch the kids, good boy.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ Sometimes I go to JustJared.com and post something negative about Barngelina. I get a kick out of it. Very seldomly, though, I promise.

Let's all go there together now and do that real quick, it's loads of fun.

Here are a couple of examples from their posting section:

Angelina you are the best and I will pray for you all the time.JJ I`m waiting for more picture.

thank-you again JARED i love this family because they are good people,and they are raising a beautiful family,blessing to all the fans,and the jolie-pitts.

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

And that's jut on the first page. Quite scary, actually.

Momgelina’s Playground Family Fun | Celebrity Babies, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt : Just Jared
    This post is very stalkerish: "JJ this photo are not from today they are from yesterday.and Brad was at work and Mad at school.
    but LOVE you Angie more than ever"

really, since chinifer is so quiet about her ex. i never hear her say a word about him. But brad is blabbin and so is st. angie about the split, who's guilty of what here? just look at photos a pix tells a 1000 words, ha. you can run but you can't hide.

Jawnifer blabbed early on, to anybody and anything that would listen.. even on Orca's intergalactic tardshow.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

If Jennifer ever makes another movie, maybe, when it's time to do publicity someone will put her on a magazine cover and ask her questions about Brad... Naw, never happen.

Silver Member

I don't really believe all the reports that AJ doesn't like Brad talking to his ex. She is portrayed as a woman who has a kind of "whatever makes you feel good" attitude. I wouldn't like my husband being that friendly with his ex-wife, but I don't think she has the same middle class American ideas as most of us. That is my impression of her which again could be totally wrong and just how she is portrayed.

That's my feeling, too, but I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    I don't really believe all the reports that AJ doesn't like Brad talking to his ex. She is portrayed as a woman who has a kind of "whatever makes you feel good" attitude. I wouldn't like my husband being that friendly with his ex-wife, but I don't think she has the same middle class American ideas as most of us. That is my impression of her which again could be totally wrong and just how she is portrayed.
    At bottom, I think she's as desperately insecure as Jen. There aren't many actresses who aren't, come to think of it. I think the facade she shows us is brittle and developed as a shield. She doesn't seem too cool and live-and-let-live with her father.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    At bottom, I think she's as desperately insecure as Jen. There aren't many actresses who aren't, come to think of it. I think the facade she shows us is brittle and developed as a shield. She doesn't seem too cool and live-and-let-live with her father.
    that is because she is batshit insane.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    that is because she is batshit insane.
    Stirring the pot on this post too Sojita?..................... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Stirring the pot on this post too Sojita?..................... LOL
    No fantards are biting today. oh well I give up then. I need to divert myself and keep myself from thinking right now so shitstirring here was going to be my diversion..*sigh*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information