Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Brad Pitt’s new girlfriend: Nicole Poturalski, a model

Of course he probably doesn’t care that she’s with Brad. He’s probably got another “lady friend” anyway. They’re all nasty. Married, divorced, separated, open relationships. All of them are getting it in. They don’t care.
    rollo likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

At least she is used to a man with lots of kids.
    mostroop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Meh, that is all so terribly unsexy.
    2 old men sharing a young WAP, probably intellectualising it with the usual "old soul" nonsense and she feels empowered.
    Fine for everyone involved, but I don't need to know any more details...
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

millennial melania
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So she's banging a dude old enough to be her daddy and is married to dude who's old enough to be granddaddy/peepaw.

Yup - she's in it for love. Very original.

But hey, you do you, boo. I'll be over here filing my nails and yawning.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

They're all pathetic.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

you think the next woman he hooks up with will be younger or older. Because I doubt this thirsty one will last long.

Brad Pitt and girlfriend Nicole Poturalski break up

By Sara Nathan

October 28, 2020

Brad Pitt and Nicole PoturalskiGetty Images / Instagram

Brad Pitt and German model Nicole Poturalski have split, Page Six has learned.
    The couple, who were first spotted together in August, are “totally over,” according to a source.
    “It was never all that serious as it was cracked up to be,” the source said.
    We’re told the breakup happened “a while back.”
    Page Six confirmed the pair were dating back in August, when the 56-year-old actor was seen heading with the married 27-year-old brunette to the French chateau Pitt shares with his estranged-wife, Angelina Jolie.
    They were believed to have met in Germany at the trendy restaurant, Borchard, owned by Poturalski’s husband Roland Mary.
    Poturalski and Mary — pictured together in Berlin this week — have an “open marriage,” a source had told us, leaving Mary to be “philosophical” about his young wife’s dalliance with the actor once named People magazine’s sexiest man alive, sources said.
    While Pitt is a father of six kids with ex-wife Jolie — Maddox, 19, Pax, 16, Zahara, 15, Shiloh, 14, and 12-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — Poturalski is also a parent, mom to a 7-year-old son, Emil.
    Pitt is currently at home in LA and just voiced a campaign ad for Joe Biden.
    He’s still in the midst of a custody battle with Jolie, who as Page Six confirmed on Wednesday, has parted ways with another of her lawyers, Priya Sopori.
    The Daily Mail first reported that Jolie had split with Sopori, a Los Angeles-based former federal prosecutor who has been working with Jolie’s lead lawyer, Samantha DeJean.
    Jolie is fighting Pitt, who wants 50/50 share of their children. Reps for Pitt had no comment.

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/28/brad-pitt-and-girlfriend-nicole-poturalski-break-up/
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Her dad called, it was time to come home for dinner and to do her homework.
    Brookie, Trixie, tulip and 6 others like this.

i don't think they were actually together, it's rather a "testing the waters" from his PR team, before we find out which young woman he is really banging.
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

Well, I don't know exactly where a relationship can go when one person is in an open marriage with no intention of changing that. I mean, to each their own, but I wouldn't expect more than just a fling. I don't care how enlightened you are, how many guys do you know who would want to share a woman with her husband long-term? Especially if you're Brad Pitt. But oh well, she got her 15 minutes, because who knew who the hell she was before this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

When she started posting sexy bikini pictures on somewhere - Daily Mail, Instagram, wherever, I knew it was done or past done. Oh, well - do any of us really care? What did irk me a bit was him taking her to the French Villa during what would have been an anniversary for Brange. Playing passive-aggressive games with Jolie is one thing, but his children aren't babies and this kind of behavior truly does affect the kids. Blech... I'm pretty sure neither side is conducting themselves with maturity and selflessness.

I thought I read somewhere that she was maybe doing a photoshoot for the Miraval wine and that's why they were there. The implication was the "leak" of their relationship was a publicity stunt? Who knows

I can't believe they haven't settled custody yet. FFS, 50/50 is pretty damn common. what's the hold up?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^^^ the kids don't want Brad to have custody. I think that is the whole reason.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I thought Angie was the hold up, even a judge accused her of parental alienation. I thought it was rumored that just the older boys didn't want to go with Brad?
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information