Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brad Pitt breaks the news that his mom is going to be planning her wedding!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Grew up in the bible belt here. Blood is thicker than water. Anyone who would forsake family (through those kids, Angelina is more "family" now than Jen is or ever was) for those who aren't=lower class than pond scum.
    I still don't think Jane Pitt trusts Angelina as far as she can throw her. She obviously loved/s Jen Aniston like her own daughter...

Doesn't matter.

You can't choose family.

Not saying these are my own personal views or that I am in agreement with all of this. But this is a general point of view of the group/background we are describing here. I know because I share it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ummm... yeah the whole blood thing; totally true... it doesn't matter if that baby is a bastard as long as she's "blood kin".. but then again the real traditionalists will of course favor a blood relative legitimate child over the bastard.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Ummm... yeah the whole blood thing; totally true... it doesn't matter if that baby is a bastard as long as she's "blood kin".. but then again the real traditionalists will of course favor a blood relative legitimate child over the bastard.
    Shiloh is just a blob. Angie loves the children of the world more!

[QUOTE=AgentOrange;1088089]That would be a scene though, if true, and if Jen actually showed up. You could sell coverage pay per view, just like an Mike Tyson fight!

Who here thinks that Jen has been 'waiting in the wings'. She hasn't seemed to have formed any serious relationships (unless you count the Vince Vaughn thing. She would never confirm the relationship, though she did confirm the berak up. That must've taken Vaughn's mighty ego down a long way!), and not for lack of good opportunities. Even Orlando Bloom has expressed an interest, or so I read. Then again he's dated Penelope Cruz, and so can't be too picky.

Also Jen has maintained that production company with Pitt. That has proved a good enough excuse to stay in touch.[/QUOTE] Wrong. They split the company projects that were still pending. He then bought her out of the rest. They have no holdings together anymore. He made a clean break.

If Jenn is waiting in the wings she needs to go to therapy right away or move in with Britney. That very thought makes her sound so pathetic!

Brad Shitt wasnít in a rush to have children until he met up with the ho. He knows a lot of people arenít buying the bs that he didnít have an affair during his marriage. Thatís why after years of no further discussion on the matter, Brad Shitt brought the whole subject up again.

For the 36-year-old Aniston, who had expected to spend the past year being pregnant, the pain of watching this spectacle unfold was compounded by vicious rumors about herself. As misogynist as they were false, sensationalistic stories claimed the real reason the marriage ended was that Aniston refused to have Pitt's baby because she was so ambitious she cared only about her career.

Even now, that sexist slur makes her face darken. "A man divorcing would never be accused of choosing career over children," she says. "That really pissed me off. I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will! The women that inspire me are the ones who have careers and children; why would I want to limit myself? I've always wanted to have children, and I would never give up that experience for a career. I want to have it all."

Aniston's intimates note acidly that Pitt could have done more to refute the mean-spirited rumor that his wife wouldn't bear his child, which reinforced the impression that he had good cause to leave her for Earth Mother Jolie. To some, this looks like sheer hypocrisy.

"When Brad and Jen were in the marriage, having a baby was not his priorityóever," says one mutual friend. "It was an abstract desire for him, whereas for Jen it was much more immediate. So is there a part of Brad that's diabolical? Did he think, I need to get out of this marriage, but I want to come out smelling like a rose, so I'm going to let Jen be cast as the ultra-feminist and I'm going to get cast as the poor husband who couldn't get a baby and so had to move on?"

Source: The Unsinkable Jennifer Aniston: Fame & Scandal: vanityfair.com
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information